• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
(This is just a small sample of my recipe dex....if you have questions or have a an ingredient you need a new idea for, let me know and I will try and help!)

Breakfast:

Apple and Cheddar Tartine
Top baguette pieces with apple butter, sliced apple, and Cheddar and broil for a non-traditional yet delicious breakfast in just 10 minutes.

Oatmeal With Apricots and Raisins
If you don't have time to spare in the morning, you can make the oatmeal the night before and refrigerate. Microwave for 1 to 2 minutes to reheat.

Mushroom and Egg White Omelet
Beating the egg whites incorporates air and ensures a tender, fluffy omelette.

Waffles With Nut Butter and Bananas
Upgrade frozen waffles with your nut butter of choice, thinly sliced bananas, and a drizzle of honey.

Scrambled Egg Tacos
If you like things spicy, mix a little diced jalapeño into the eggs before scrambling. (add whatever you like as a topping....one of my favs YUM!)

Toast With Yogurt and Smoked Salmon
Mix up a classic breakfast dish by swapping in toasted country bread instead of bagels and low-fat Greek yogurt instead of cream cheese.

Yogurt With Grapes and Granola
To take this parfait to go, pack it in an insulated coffee cup or thermos.

French Toast With Raspberry Syrup
A little cinnamon in the batter adds an extra hint of spice; top the toast with chopped roasted macadamia nuts if you're feeling fancy. (this works with any syrup...pick your flavour)

Cottage Cheese With Minted Pineapple
This recipe will work year-round with a variety of seasonal fruits; try clementine segments or quartered strawberries in place of the pineapple. (Personally I like it better with melons vs pineapple but I know many ppl like pineapple.)

Egg Sandwich With Ham and Spinach
The slightly runny egg yolks will mingle with the bread, ham, and spinach and create an instant sauce as you eat this sandwich. You can do this in the Macca's verison (McDonald's to non Aussies) Rasher (Bacon), egg, and cheese on an American biscuit or an EU, UK, IRL, AUS Scone. Or a bagel, or a English muffin. Sausage is also amazing in this dish. I like to play around with different cheeses, so have fun and go wild...leave out the green's if they turn your stomach.

Eggs Benidict is another fav of mine and so simple....lovely English muffins topped with rashers/ham, poached eyes and hollidenise sauce with some lovely spinach.

Bisicuts(Scones) and pepper gravy...with a slice of rashers/ham/bacon or whatever...maybe some eggs....I mean seriously...how can you go wrong????

You can never go wrong with sweet or savory french toast or pancakes.

Lunch/Dinner:

Ham pasta with tomatos, feta, parm cheese, cucumbers, onions and some minced garlic always grand. The secret is after you cook the ham and garlic together add one can of evaprated milk until it boils and then add 1tsp or a bit more of cornstarch (depends on the thickness you want). TIP: ALWAYS add a bit of water to cornstarch and mix it well until smooth otherwise it will just clump up in a mess of YUCK.

Chicken pasta, add anything you want the main thing I use in this is AUS french dressing which is TOTALLY different from the the US French dressing... It is closer to US Greek Dressing....please take note of that. This dish is great with, cucumber, tomato, feta, black and green olives, and onions...or whatever else that tickles your pickle.

American Souther Style Chicken Spagetii....so so so so good!! Cheap quick and super easy.
Club sandwhich with crisp (plain salted I find works best with a pickle on the side)

Chicken schnitzel Ceasar sandwhich.

Cobb Salad

Pull pork, beef, chicken bbq sandwhiches topped with coleslaw and served with chips or crisp. (Fries or chips)

Gourmet grilled cheese with tomato soup.... have fun mixing different cheeses with this and grilling away..goes great with a slice of meat like ham.

Mexican quiche or any kind of quiche will also work great in a pinch...super easy to make and very budget friendly.

Spiced Snapper with radish salad.

Mexican style fish stew or hell make it a taco even better!!!

Quinoa crusted salmon with mixed veggies

Wasabi salmon ( do not go crazy here unless you want to die....oh wait, we do!!!!!) Serve with fried rice or streamed rice with some veg.

Lemon pepper fished in its own "tartar sauce".... simple lay your fish out in a baking dish...season with salt and lemon juice...wait 20 mins. Then layer on a nice layer of mayo on top of the fish, sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning add a bit more lemon juice, and then bake. Very yummy...I promise. I had a friend who hated fish with a passion, she tried it and changed her mind.

Seafood salad on crackers or a croissant with tomato, lettuce and cheese.

Chicken salad...I like this one because there are so many different ways to have fun with this one.

Example:
Chicken, mayo, sliced grapes, walnuts (pick your fav nut here) celery (if you like it...I do not but it works in this) add some salt mix it up and serve it on whatever you feel like.

Chicken, mayo, lime, green onions (chives) salt and pepper.

Chicken, mayo, dried cranberries, celery, walnuts (again pick your nut) and any other dried fruit if you wish, it is up to you...personally it is great the way it is...but hey, have fun!

Seared tune with shaved vegetable salad

Salmon with creamed mash and horeradish sauce....wedge of lemon and yep!

Fish and chips with mushy peas....I mean really can we go wrong here? Add a pint of Guiness and we are grand! Slainte!!!

Fish tacos...no matter the fish it is great....make a lovely guacomale sauce and drizzle it on top and the world really becomes a happy place.

Roasted Cod with Almond and tyme breadcrumbs

Grilled talapia w/smoked paprika and parm cheese

Alfredo petso pasta with a protein if you like. Easy to do from scratch.

Pasta with sweetcorn, ricotta and basil

Ravioli pasta bake with some garlic bread on the side....simple and will not break the bank

Bubbles and squeak (yes I know...more of a brekkie dish but hey..it works on all levels so HUSH)

Roast chickn OR FISH with garlic butter potatoes and tomato salad

Mabled rye ruben grilled to perfection served with crisp

Teriyaki anything with sesame vegetable (feel free to add noodles to this dish)

Thai beef larb with egg fried rice

Pasta carbonara topped with crispy rashers and parm cheese

If in doubt...ask me... if you want some more idea...let me know..I live for this. My dessert (for those out there) dex is overflowing with hundreds of ideas.... Yeah I am the crazy cook lady...I have no life...

FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
Got anything you use molasses in? I used it for these cookies once and have a whole ton left. Desserts on entrees (if they exist) are welcome.

L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
Got anything you use molasses in? I used it for these cookies once and have a whole ton left. Desserts on entrees (if they exist) are welcome.

you can make spice cookies with molasses, or gingerbread. very good. or there is also a molasses pie, might be able to look it up on the internet.

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Here you go:

Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin

1/4 cup honey
1 cup Molasses
1/2 Tbsp. Thai red chili paste
1/2 cup soy sauce
2 Tbsp. orange marmalade
2 Tbsp. fresh ginger (grated)
1 lb. pork tenderloin (cut on the bias into 6 pieces, 6 slices bacon

Directions
Whisk the first six ingredients together to make marinade. Trim all fat and silver skin off the tenderloin. Pour marinade into small bowl just large enough to hold the pork in a single layer. Secure bacon around pork pieces with toothpicks. Place bacon-wrapped pork in marinade and refrigerate for 4 hours. Preheat oven to 400ºF. Remove pork pieces from marinade and place on rack over a baking pan. Discard marinade. Roast for 25 minutes, until center of pork reaches 140ºF and bacon is crispy.

Baked Canned Beans

2 cans baked beans
2 Tbsp. Molasses
1 Tbsp. onion (chopped)
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. prepared mustard
3 strips bacon
Directions
Heat oven to 350F. Heat beans. Stir in molasses, onion, salt and mustard. Pour into baking pan. Arrange bacon over beans. Bake until bacon is brown and crisp.

Applesauce Cake

2 cups cake flour (sifted)
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. salt
1 1/2 tsp. cream of tartar
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1/2 cup shortening
1/3 cup Molasses
1 cup unsweetened applesauce
2 eggs

Directions

Heat oven to 375F. Sift first seven ingredients into a mixing bowl. Add shortening, molasses and applesauce. Mix until all flour is dampened. Beat 2 minutes by hand or electric beater (low speed). Add eggs. Beat 2 more minutes. Bake 25 minutes or until done in 2 well-greased, lightly floured, round 8-inch layer-cake pans. Cool; frost with Molasses Mocha Frosting.

Brandy Snaps

1 cup cake flour (sifted)
2/3 cup sugar
2 tsp. ginger
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 cup Molasses
1/2 cup butter or margarine

Directions

Heat oven ro 300F. Sift together first four ingredients. Heat molasses just to boiling point in saucepan large enough or mixing cookies. Add butter or margarine; stir until melted. Stir in flour mixture. Mix well. Drop 1/2 teaspoonful dough at a time onto greased baking sheets, 2 inches apart. Bake 15 to 18 minutes. Remove from oven. Cool 2 minutes. Carefully slip spatula underneath wafer to remove from pan. Quickly roll over handle of wooden spoon. If wafers become brittle before they are shaped, place in oven a minute to reheat. Then remove from pan.

Glazed Carrots and Onions

8 carrots
8 onions
1/4 tsp. salt
dash pepper
1/4 cup Molasses
2 Tbsp. butter or margarine

Directions

Heat oven to 350F. Cook carrots and onions until almost tender in just enough salted water to be absorbed during cooking. Place in casserole. Sprinkle with pepper. Dribble with molasses and dot with butter or margarine. Bake, uncovered 25 minutes (basting occasionally) until vegetables have browned and are nicely glazed.

Mashed Sweet Potato Casserole

3.5 cups sweet potatoes (mashed)
1/2 cup Molasses
3 Tbsp. butter or margarine (melted)
1/2 tsp. lemon or orange rind (grated)
1/2 tsp. salt
marshmallows

Directions

Heat oven to 350F. Combine sweet potatoes, molasses, butter or margarine, lemon or orange rind, and salt. Add a little milk if potatoes are too dry. Pour into casserole. Top with marshmallows. Bake 30 minutes or until sweet potatoes are hot and marshmallows have browned.

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
FYI I am having an older Souther Fav (South USA) tomorrow with pinto beans..with rashers....ground mince and sweeten cornbread. If anyone wants to recipe...which I swear is not only CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP but super good, let me know. :D

I am going to go inhale more vapour rub...lol