• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Here is the place for e-books that you think that can kinda help someone. :hug: Share Away!!!

I hope this is not violating the forum's rules. If so, please delete it mods. Thanks.

Attachments

• Adult Children of Emotionally Immature Parents How to Heal from Distant, Rejecting, or Self-In...pdf
    4 MB · Views: 176
Tragoedia Vitae

Tragoedia Vitae

Experienced
Oct 14, 2018
Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for starting this thread! I think it's a fantastic idea! Especially considering that many libraries are still closed to the public at the moment. I'll post later (when I'm not on the verge of passing out) with some ebooks which I think might be helpful!

puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for starting this thread! I think it's a fantastic idea! Especially considering that many libraries are still closed to the public at the moment. I'll post later (when I'm not on the verge of passing out) with some ebooks which I think might be helpful!
If anyone has any requests, I can see if I can track them down.
Thanks for the support. Your contributions is appreciated. *hugs :hug:

Last edited:
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
I've uploaded this on a different thread. Don't mind me, just uploading this here into a single thread. Thanks Good Luck :heart::hug::heart:

Attachments

• Mindfulness for Borderline Personality Disorder Relieve Your Suffering Using the Core Skill of...pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 46
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Hope this helps. If it's against the rules mods' please delete this. :hug:

Attachments

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Made Simple 10 Strategies for Managing Anxiety, Depression, Anger...pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 36
  • Python Crash Course, 2nd Edition A Hands-On, Project-Based Introduction to Programming by Eric...pdf
    6.7 MB · Views: 64
Archarids

Archarids

Jan 5, 2020
Does OP or anyone else have The Agoraphobia Workbook as PDF? I've been searching for it for so long but couldn't find it anywhere to download.

• Love
Reactions: puppy9
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Does OP or anyone else have The Agoraphobia Workbook as PDF? I've been searching for it for so long but couldn't find it anywhere to download.
;-;Sorry buddy, tried my best but to no avail. This book is elusive. I hope other members can help. But I'll attach a book that may not tickle your fancy. The GOOD READS reviews for the book below are mixed.

Attachments

• The Anxiety and Phobia Workbook by Edmund J. Bourne.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 25
Reactions: Chupacabra 44
got2beFionaC

got2beFionaC

i am nobody. who are you? are you nobody, too?
Jul 1, 2020
;-;Sorry buddy, tried my best but to no avail. This book is elusive. I hope other members can help. But I'll attach a book that may not tickle your fancy. The GOOD READS reviews for the book below are mixed.

do you think you could find anything on loss? primarily toward pregnancy/stillbirth

• Love
got2beFionaC

got2beFionaC

Jul 1, 2020
Give me the full title please. I'll try my best :hug:

i'm honestly flying blind with it myself. i recently lost my daughter at 35 weeks pregnant and i'm just looking for anything at this point that could be helpful by am having a hard time googling it myself bc it's making me extremely depressed. i can try though

• Aww..
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
@got2beFionaC hey only able to find these. I'm sorry if the book is not up to your expectations. :heart::hug::heart:

Attachments

• Never Forgotten Stories of love, loss, and healing after miscarriage, stillbirth, and neonatal...pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 18
  • They Were Still Born Personal Stories About Stillbirth by Janel C Atlas (ed.).pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 12
  • When a Baby Dies The Experience of Late Miscarriage, Stillbirth and Neonatal Death by Nancy Ko...pdf
    917.6 KB · Views: 9
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
i'm honestly flying blind with it myself. i recently lost my daughter at 35 weeks pregnant and i'm just looking for anything at this point that could be helpful by am having a hard time googling it myself bc it's making me extremely depressed. i can try though
Sorry that you're going through such pain. :'(

My favorite read. Enjoy. Please delete this if it's against the rules.
:heart::hug::heart:

Attachments

• Between Shades of Gray by Sepetys Ruta.epub.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 21
  • The Girl with the Louding Voice by Abi Daré.epub.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
got2beFionaC

got2beFionaC

Jul 1, 2020
Sorry that you're going through such pain. :'(

My favorite read. Enjoy. Please delete this if it's against the rules.
:heart::hug::heart:

thank you so much for your kindness. i appreciate it so much. :heart:

• Love
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Hope this helps!!!! Good luck!!! :heart::hug::heart:

Attachments

• Coding for Kids Python Learn to Code with 50 Awesome Games and Activities by Adrienne B. Tacke...pdf
    5.9 MB · Views: 22
  • Learn More Python 3 the Hard Way The Next Step for New Python Programmers by Zed A. Shaw.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 13
  • Learn Python 3 the Hard Way A Very Simple Introduction to the Terrifyingly Beautiful World of ...pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 10
  • Retrain Your Brain Cognitive Behavioral Therapy In 7 Weeks A Workbook for Managing Depression ...pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 20
  • The Anxiety and Worry Workbook The Cognitive Behavioral Solution by David A. Clark, Aaron T. B...pdf
    6.7 MB · Views: 24
  • The CBT Workbook for Perfectionism Evidence-Based Skills to Help You Let Go of Self-Criticism,...pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 22
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
A new book for you guys. ENJOY!!!

Attachments

• Finding Freedom Harry and Meghan and the Making of a Modern Royal Family Hardcover by Omid Sco...pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 16
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Congrats for the idea !

For everyone's safety, I suggest to scan the downloaded files online for malware, before opening them

Universal (.ePub / .PDF) files reader

————-

SS restricts to upload the file extension .epub, so I'm hosting here instead

* 3 reference novels that are excellent friends for the restless nights or snowy days

Synopsis

* programming books for the C++ language, beginner to intermediate levels

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
@So-lowgid this made me think of you. Maybe something here to help?

S

So-lowgid

Jul 20, 2020
@So-lowgid this made me think of you. Maybe something here to help?
Ah thanks so much for thinking of me :happy: I don't think I'm gonna develop a sudden interest in computer programming:pfff: but some of the other stuff is deffo worth my time & effort to read! Thanks mate x

puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Hope Dawkins's book will help ya transition from faith...

Attachments

• Outgrowing God A Beginner’s Guide by Richard Dawkins.pdf
    11.1 MB · Views: 9
  • Easy French Step-by-Step by Myrna Bell Rochester.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 9
A

AllReturnsToNothing

I'm useless
Aug 5, 2020
Thanks for the download on the first book about abusive parents. I've been wanting to get my hands on that one for years.

• Love
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
New books for you guys. Hope this helps. :heart:

Attachments

• Boundaries Workbook When to Say Yes When to Say No To Take Control of Your Life by Henry Cloud...pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 19
  • Toxic Parents Overcoming Their Hurtful Legacy and Reclaiming Your Life by Susan Forward Craig ...pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
@GoodPersonEffed is the book Boundaries above is the correct one. Thanks for your time. :hug:

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
@GoodPersonEffed is the book Boundaries above is the correct one. Thanks for your time. :hug:

I don't want to open it and risk getting malware or a virus!

puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
I don't want to open it and risk getting malware or a virus!
Just hover your mouse on the title, see if it's the correct title. Because the content matches the title.

A scan can be done prior opening it. But you don't need to open it. Thanks

Reactions: Viro_Major
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I can't hover I'm on a tablet. But the title says boundaries workbook, I haven't read that but it probably has a lot of the same info if it's by Townsend and McCloud. The book itself is titled Boundaries.