• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

dandred@

Dec 13, 2023
Good evening,

I haven't been on this website in three months but I wanted to write once more before I leave here forever.

I have decided to live.

I wanted to make this post to spread awareness, even just to one other person, that life can get better - even when it seems like there is no hope. I just climbed out of the darkest period of my life and I am not looking back.

To the SS community - don't stop fighting. This website has been an invaluable source of knowledge and support. I have even developed a close friendship with someone on this forum who also found herself facing the darkness.

Mods, please delete my account.

With love,
Dina

Last edited:
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
I'm going through something similar, I just took some action to change. I can't say I chose to live or die, I'll just see where I can go. Anyone who wants to talk privately, I would appreciate it.
This site is a fortress of knowledge.

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Love you Dina!❤️ And hoping your life can continue to improve greatly with no pains for the better forever.

Unreal_꒰ঌ♡໒꒱_Lover

Unreal_꒰ঌ♡໒꒱_Lover

♡an angel locked away♡
Apr 23, 2024
Good evening,

I haven't been on this website in three months but I wanted to write once more before I leave here forever.

I have decided to live.

I wanted to make this post to spread awareness, even just to one other person, that life can get better - even when it seems like there is no hope. I just climbed out of the darkest period of my life and I am not looking back.

To the SS community - don't stop fighting. This website has been an invaluable source of knowledge and support. I have even developed a close friendship with someone on this forum who also found herself facing the darkness.

Mods, please delete my account.

With love,
Dina
Honestly good in you for deciding this, I hope the best for you in the future and hope I one day can be like you(but no yet im still starting)❤️❤️❤️

arnxxx

arnxxx

Student
Mar 8, 2024
Good to read you're doing better. This forum can be a dark place, especially the suicide part. I wish you the best of luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori