• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sweetbraid

sweetbraid

Apr 15, 2018
ok before i even say what i wanna say im gonna ask for yall not to call me stupid or anything, i know that this idea is somewhat ridiculous and that my odds of surviving drinking an obscene amount of liquor are very high. if you're gonna tell me to get my head out of the sand and find a different method, i request politely that you dont do so. i know how ridiculous this idea is.

k im thinking of attempting by drinking a 26er (750 mL im pretty sure) of forty proof tequila then leaping off of a (pretty tall, i wanna say six or seven stories high) bridge over an overpass. my thinking is that if the fall on its own doesnt kill me, the booze would make it too difficult for me to survive what injuries i do sustain. and if the booze doesnt kill me on its own, then whatever injuries i sustained from the fall would. i already have brain injury that causes my body to malfunction basically, and physical disabilities that make it hard for my body to do basic functions like digest food, regulate temparature, walk, etc. and ive been a heavy drinker for some years now, my body is already damaged from alcohol and im fairly certain i have brain damage from it. my question is : does anyone have any experience or know any stories of such things? like someone dying of alcohol poisoning, or dying of alcohol poisoning and a jump from a height?

once again i gently ask you to not tell me how it's not a very good plan and i should figure something else out. if you have knowledge on this and want to caution me because theres a high high likelihood of me being a vegetable or something, or something like that, go ahead, just please dont tell me im silly lol.

thank you for your time x

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
Obviously depended on the person but it's actually surprisingly easy to get alcohol poisoning. I read where someone almost from.... I can't remember the exact number but it was 4-8 shots of.... That I can't remember either.

sweetbraid

sweetbraid

Apr 15, 2018
Obviously depended on the person but it's actually surprisingly easy to get alcohol poisoning. I read where someone almost from.... I can't remember the exact number but it was 4-8 shots of.... That I can't remember either.
oh yeah, i know, ive had alcohol poisoning before i just didnt die from it (unfortunately). so youre thinking 40-proof liquor, a bigger someone would need to drink 8+ shots of 40-proof liquor (tequila, vodka, whiskey, gin, rum, are all forty-proof generally) to have alcohol poisoning. theoretically, someone my size (im 5'5 roughly 120lbs, with mental and physical disabilities, and a stupid high tolerance) id have to drink around 6+ shots of forty-proof to have alcohol poisoning enough to die. last time i had alcohol poisoning i had drank six shots of tequila, so i would probably drink 8 or 9

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
oh yeah, i know, ive had alcohol poisoning before i just didnt die from it (unfortunately). so youre thinking 40-proof liquor, a bigger someone would need to drink 8+ shots of 40-proof liquor (tequila, vodka, whiskey, gin, rum, are all forty-proof generally) to have alcohol poisoning. theoretically, someone my size (im 5'5 roughly 120lbs, with mental and physical disabilities, and a stupid high tolerance) id have to drink around 6+ shots of forty-proof to have alcohol poisoning enough to die. last time i had alcohol poisoning i had drank six shots of tequila, so i would probably drink 8 or 9
The accounts I read (which I think was only 1 or 2. It was difficult to find an actual account of what it was like) said for the most part they didn't feel anything, just passed out. Doesn't seem like a bad thing to try 5'4 120lb low tolerance female, in general you'd think killing me would be easy lol.

Last edited:
winechateu

winechateu

Dec 4, 2020
ok before i even say what i wanna say im gonna ask for yall not to call me stupid or anything, i know that this idea is somewhat ridiculous and that my odds of surviving drinking an obscene amount of liquor are very high. if you're gonna tell me to get my head out of the sand and find a different method, i request politely that you dont do so. i know how ridiculous this idea is.

k im thinking of attempting by drinking a 26er (750 mL im pretty sure) of forty proof tequila then leaping off of a (pretty tall, i wanna say six or seven stories high) bridge over an overpass. my thinking is that if the fall on its own doesnt kill me, the booze would make it too difficult for me to survive what injuries i do sustain. and if the booze doesnt kill me on its own, then whatever injuries i sustained from the fall would. i already have brain injury that causes my body to malfunction basically, and physical disabilities that make it hard for my body to do basic functions like digest food, regulate temparature, walk, etc. and ive been a heavy drinker for some years now, my body is already damaged from alcohol and im fairly certain i have brain damage from it. my question is : does anyone have any experience or know any stories of such things? like someone dying of alcohol poisoning, or dying of alcohol poisoning and a jump from a height?

once again i gently ask you to not tell me how it's not a very good plan and i should figure something else out. if you have knowledge on this and want to caution me because theres a high high likelihood of me being a vegetable or something, or something like that, go ahead, just please dont tell me im silly lol.

hey wishing u luck! oxox

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I'm not going to dissuade you of anything, but... the best alcohol that would kill is tert amyl alcohol (2M2B). It's bitter compared to normal drinking alcohol, and it may be far less toxic to the liver. However, in terms of sedation, it's 20 times as potent as ethanol and minimally it'll take 30 mls to kill by respiratory depression. Not to mention, it has a long biological half life.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I would just blackout and wake up the next day. I've done that a few times. I don't know how people stay conscious long enough to drink themselves to death.

ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
Correct. I think he goofed.
Genuinely don't mean to sound braggy but I drink at least 50cl of what is I guess "80 proof" every evening.

It might take more to stop your body from functioning after the fall

Edit: not saying its a bad method as you requested no mention of that. But it might take more alcohol than that

Last edited:
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
If you are going through with a combo I would think it would work. Alcohol on its own I would think would depend on which kind and how much your body can handle

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I'm not going to dissuade you of anything, but... the best alcohol that would kill is tert amyl alcohol (2M2B). It's bitter compared to normal drinking alcohol, and it may be far less toxic to the liver. However, in terms of sedation, it's 20 times as potent as ethanol and minimally it'll take 30 mls to kill by respiratory depression. Not to mention, it has a long biological half life.
Where do you find tert amyl alcohol though? I'm guessing it would be hard because I didn't find anywhere to buy it when I searched it

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Where do you find tert amyl alcohol though? I'm guessing it would be hard because I didn't find anywhere to buy it when I searched it
Amazon or eBay.
It's better searched as "2-Methyl-2-butanol".

Last edited:
Reactions: Nymph
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Thanks

But that is not a regular kind of alcohol people drink right? But it's lethal, and painless?
Less painful than alcohol... and unlike ethanol, it doesn't metabolize the same way alcohol does in producing aldehydes. That said, you can still develop a tolerance and have withdrawl possibly.

Ideally, if you can, I'd combine it with immodium (loperamide) with some bioperine. Loperamide is an opiate, but doesn't cross the blood brain barrier, hence with a p glycoprotein inhibitor like piperine, you'll more likely die of cns depression.

B

Buttercup2.0

Jan 2, 2021
Hello,
You mentioned trying this last time, was the alcohol poisoning painful?
I'm that exact stature minus the physical disabilities.

Reactions: sweetbraid
sweetbraid

sweetbraid

Apr 15, 2018
Hello,
You mentioned trying this last time, was the alcohol poisoning painful?
I'm that exact stature minus the physical disabilities.
ehhhh, not really. i puked a lot which sucked but no it didnt really hurt. however, part of my physical disabilities is that i don't perceive pain or sensation properly (dont know why) so my experience of pain will differ from a healthy person's. ie it wasnt painful for me, but theres a high likelihood i was actually in a lot of pain that i couldnt perceive/understand in that moment, as that has happened to me several times.

Reactions: Buttercup2.0
olieolieoxenfree

olieolieoxenfree

Dec 29, 2020

This sounds like a great way to go. I can blackout at 7-8 drinks at 195lb if I drink in an hour, but the alcohol might make you want to live as well. I've had a loaded gun and gotten black out drunk, yet I'm still here (I think?).

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
The probability of death from drinking over the counter alcoholic drinks is pretty much nil unless you have abused alcohol for an extremely long time or you are mixing prescription drugs with it.

As a 5'3 female of 140lbs, I have regularly been able to drink 5 bottles of wine in one sitting (over the course of about 4 hours) along with beers and shots.

If you want to die from alcohol poisoning you will need to buy medical grade alcohol, not cans of White Claw.

olieolieoxenfree

olieolieoxenfree

Dec 29, 2020
The probability of death from drinking over the counter alcoholic drinks is pretty much nil unless you have abused alcohol for an extremely long time or you are mixing prescription drugs with it.

As a 5'3 female of 140lbs, I have regularly been able to drink 5 bottles of wine in one sitting (over the course of about 4 hours) along with beers and shots.

If you want to die from alcohol poisoning you will need to buy medical grade alcohol, not cans of White Claw.
I overdosed twice on painkillers but had to mix alchohol with it, and obviously didn't take enough. My alchohol tolerance is way lower than hers, but she's right, you'll never get alchohol poisoning on White Claws. You'll die from drowning probably. I start throwing up after 10-12 drinks the next day.

Reactions: Emily_Numb
Choronzon

Choronzon

Sep 23, 2020
If you're not too squeamish for it, reports of death by alcohol poisoning when administered up your bum seem to indicate it dumps into your bloodstream much more quickly, making it more lethal.

A 6-7 storey overpass is probably not quite enough height. As I recall it takes about 11 storeys to be pretty certain of death. And worse, alcohol tends to make you _more_ like to survive sometimes, since you don't stiffen up. Such is the case for car wrecks, anyway, and I imagine it would be similar for falls.