S

smileyy

Jul 23, 2023
I would love to have someone call me. Wether is be discord or other. I've thought it long and hard. I'm ready to CTB. I just want someone willing to be with me since I have no one else. Soo er the better, please. Please guide me to the other side peacefullly

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN and thebookofdisquiet.
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Good luck, I wish you the best. I won't be able to accompany you to the other side nor will I be able to be with you but I wish you the very best. I hope you have a smooth transition and peace. Best wishes.

Also, which method will you be using and are you sure that this isn't impulsive? Did you get drunk to become more accustomed to the fact that you will ctb now?

S

smileyy

Jul 23, 2023
Good luck, I wish you the best. I won't be able to accompany you to the other side nor will I be able to be with you but I wish you the very best. I hope you have a smooth transition and peace. Best wishes.

Also, which method will you be using and are you sure that this isn't impulsive? Did you get drunk to become more accustomed to the fact that you will ctb now?
I get drunk to dull the pain of existence. I just wrote my note on my phone. I pray that my family actually sits with what I told them.
I just need a friend from here, since I have none otherwise to help guide me. You will not be responsible. I am going to choke myself. I have a "rope" (the thing you use to tie a pair of jogger pant together) and will lay down on my floor until unconsciousness. I am liable to drink myself into a stupor as well
I get drunk to dull the pain of existence. I just wrote my note on my phone. I pray that my family actually sits with what I told them.
I just need a friend from here, since I have none otherwise to help guide me. You will not be responsible. I am going to choke myself. I have a "rope" (the thing you use to tie a pair of jogger pant together) and will lay down on my floor until unconsciousness. I am liable to drink myself into a stupor as well
It is this, or hospitalization. And the hospital does NOT help. I pray to whatever GOD there is to bring me a guiding voice so I don't leave this world alone

Being alone is a fear. If I had someone to help me, I could reach whatever is after this with peace
You joined on the worst birthday of of life.
If that isn't a sign idk what is

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: SVEN and アホペンギン