W

WeekofWonder

Oct 22, 2018
This is hypothetical, I don't have a date set for now, or anything.
I considered hanging for years but the poll of my bedroom's wardrobe in this apartment is not secure enough. I'm not sure about going to a hotel to kill myself, so...

I thought about mixing Lorazepam (10mg?) plus an antiemetic and a ton of vodka, and then securing a small but solid paper bag on my head just before I'm completely out of it.
Since the goal is to pass out, I suppose only a ton of sedatives should do the job? Unlike complex drug cocktails people do with N or SN.
What d'y'all be thinkin'?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I'd suggest first trying the bag over your head to see if you can even handle it.

You're not going to lose consciousness within seconds after putting on the bag like you would with nitrogen or argon, so you may take off the bag before you lose consciousness and then just end up with a failed OD.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
This is hypothetical, I don't have a date set for now, or anything.
I considered hanging for years but the poll of my bedroom's wardrobe in this apartment is not secure enough. I'm not sure about going to a hotel to kill myself, so...

I thought about mixing Lorazepam (10mg?) plus an antiemetic and a ton of vodka, and then securing a small but solid paper bag on my head just before I'm completely out of it.
Since the goal is to pass out, I suppose only a ton of sedatives should do the job? Unlike complex drug cocktails people do with N or SN.
What d'y'all be thinkin'?

Very unlikely to work. No amount of sedatives or alcohol is likely to keep you deeply unconscious enough to avoid experiencing survival instinct from asphyxiation and removing the bag.

Additionally, in the methods where a bag can be used succesfully, a strong plastic bag is normally used. I would suggest paper is not recommended because it is firmer in shape and so would be harder to form into an airtight seal around the neck. Additionally, paper may be semi-permeable and allow small amounts of oxygen through.

Reactions: SolSideUp