• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Franken_1517

Franken_1517

Mar 14, 2024
I'm a strong swimmer, I'm not sure if drowning is a viable method. I still want to consider all options to make sure I can pick the right one.

Maybe if I tied something heavy to myself so I sink to the bottom? But then how will I get in the water in the first place? Could I pick a place with strong tide so I cannot swim against it and end up drowning?

Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
I think you still can be tied to heavy weights if you jump from somewhere to land in the water. You can still try immersion hypothermia by being drunk af and eventually pass out as soon as you dive in. I'm far from being a good swimmer so i don't really know if you could manage only with your feet bound, it's maybe silly but maybe you could hop in while being tied.

Franken_1517

Franken_1517

Mar 14, 2024
I think you still can be tied to heavy weights if you jump from somewhere to land in the water. You can still try immersion hypothermia by being drunk af and eventually pass out as soon as you dive in. I'm far from being a good swimmer so i don't really know if you could manage only with your feet bound, it's maybe silly but maybe you could hop in while being tied.
Not heard about immersion hypothermia, but it sounds peaceful to me. Thank you, i will do my research on that

Reactions: Helween
I

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
Exhale as much as you can, then swim as deep as you can, once your bodies si kicks in you will breathe in the water but be too deep to do anything about it.

Reactions: treetop.grazer
Franken_1517

Franken_1517

Mar 14, 2024
Exhale as much as you can, then swim as deep as you can, once your bodies si kicks in you will breathe in the water but be too deep to do anything about it.
I see, so i have to go pretty deep until I lose my breath, then at that point ill be too exhausted and out if breath to go back up again. Did I understand it correctly?

PhoenixPX

PhoenixPX

Apr 9, 2024
I think if you jump in conscious, you will always want to swim up for air. It's a human reflex. So if you have a heavy weight you can tie to yourself would be best. Just throw the weight in the water and you will follow.
If you take a deep breath under water your longs will fill up with water and you will die quicker.

Reactions: LunarLight
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
is similar to the "lights out" method.

I

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
I see, so i have to go pretty deep until I lose my breath, then at that point ill be too exhausted and out if breath to go back up again. Did I understand it correctly?
Pretty much, your instinct to breathe will cause you to draw in water which in turn will weigh you down.
Will hurt like hell at first but you spent months "breathing" liquid in the womb so the panic should pass.

yearsoflonliness

yearsoflonliness

Apr 4, 2024
Drowning is a viable method it's just really hard and super painful because we love breathing air so much. I personally like the idea of a gun because it's supposed to be instant and painless.

Could go with the tide option. I almost got lost to the sea as a kid. Actually I almost drowned in a river not even 2 years ago. Water is dangerous by default. A boat in the middle of a lake or any body of water big enough, you could tie the weight to yourself and jump off, etc. Sail out into the ocean, just jump off, the boat would leave you and you'd have no help. Would tire out eventually.