• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

garrypallister99

Aug 20, 2023
I've already posted about drowning but this is my method step by step.
Go to local pool of water (blowhole) .
Drink 1 liter of vodka
Tie my feet together
Attach weight to feet or wear backpack with weight
Take overdose of benzos and sleeping pills while sitting over there edge of water in attempt to lose consciousness
As soon as swallowed, fall into the water

Does anyone see how this plan could fail. I know this may be an extremely unpleasant experience but I'm not concerned about that. All I want is to succeed. Thanks for reading 👍

• Informative
Reactions: sash
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
I think the biggest variable is a liter of vodka. I don't think you can really control yourself much while being drunk after that amount. Other than that I think you're good to go. I reckon take some benzos before too, relaxation.

Reactions: garrypallister99
G

garrypallister99

Aug 20, 2023
I think the biggest variable is a liter of vodka. I don't think you can really control yourself much while being drunk after that amount. Other than that I think you're good to go. I reckon take some benzos before too, relaxation.
Sound for the response. Ya lll probably drink closer to 700ml but I figured the more drunk I got the less fear/pain I'd have

T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
Sound for the response. Ya lll probably drink closer to 700ml but I figured the more drunk I got the less fear/pain I'd have
Yeah surely the more you drink, the more pain will go away. I was drunk to the point where stabbing myself with a knife wasn't much so I guess drowning shouldn't be an issue either.

U

undecided

Student
Aug 25, 2023
A litre of vodka? You'll either throw up massively or you'll be unable to function enough to tie your feet together and carry out the rest of your plan. You'll pass out and forget why you're there...

G

garrypallister99

Aug 20, 2023
A litre of vodka? You'll either throw up massively or you'll be unable to function enough to tie your feet together and carry out the rest of your plan. You'll pass out and forget why you're there...
I'm planning on setting everything up and tying my feet together before i begin drinking. How much do you reckon I should drink ?

U

undecided

Student
Aug 25, 2023
Yeah surely the more you drink, the more pain will go away. I was drunk to the point where stabbing myself with a knife wasn't much so I guess drowning shouldn't be an issue either.
You're still here to tell the tale though... !

T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
You're still here to tell the tale though... !
Not for long, but yeah here I am brother! Just trynna help as much as I can before using my final ticket ;)

Reactions: undecided and garrypallister99
U

undecided

Student
Aug 25, 2023
I'm planning on setting everything up and tying my feet together before i begin drinking. How much do you reckon I should drink ?
It's hard to say, without knowing how much you normally drink. But a litre is a huge amount for anyone, and I just think your plan is doomed for failure when you add SI to the mix.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I say if you tie something together, or tie something onto your person, you can also untie whatever it is you tied (SI). Same for a backpack. If you put it on your person, you can take it off your person. If/when the adrenaline starts kicking in, you'd be surprised how ineffective vodka, benzos, and sleeping pills can be in achieving your desired results. I'm not telling you to do this, but the only way I see something like this working is with chains and locks with NO keys. Of course, YMMV. Good luck.

Reactions: bluebus and garrypallister99
G

garrypallister99

Aug 20, 2023
It's hard to say, without knowing how much you normally drink. But a litre is a huge amount for anyone, and I just think your plan is doomed for failure when you add SI to the mix.
I haven't drank in a while but I normally would've had around 700ml for a night out over 5-6 hours so ya a liter is definitely too much but the plan is to be quite out of it when I hit the water
I say if you tie something together, or tie something onto your person, you can also untie whatever it is you tied (SI). Same for a backpack. If you put it on your person, you can take it off your person. If/when the adrenaline starts kicking in, you'd be surprised how ineffective vodka, benzos, and sleeping pills can be in achieving your desired results. I'm not telling you to do this, but the only way I see something like this working is with chains and locks with NO keys. Of course, YMMV. Good luck.
Thanks very much for that response🤝

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
sounds like you enjoy drinks to a certain degree. i normally feel better after a few drinks and would probably forget what i was doing there in the first place. even worse, i may do something stupid like try and drive back home.

G

garrypallister99

Aug 20, 2023
sounds like you enjoy drinks to a certain degree. i normally feel better after a few drinks and would probably forget what i was doing there in the first place. even worse, i may do something stupid like try and drive back home.
True, drinking definitely lifts my spirits which could interfere but I've attempted before while drunk as I'm very set on the decision