• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

nowayout31

Mar 26, 2024
Would like some advice or opinions on my method regarding how likely to be successful.

Pretty much dead set on drowning whether by shallow water blackout or regular drowning with a weight (more likely).

Plan is to get black out drunk so it'll be easier to withstand pain and fight SI. Then planning on stabbing myself (with a chef's knife) in the spleen at least twice to hopefully manage to hit it or possibly the thoracic artery/IVC running down the middle torso. After that, I'll also have a 10-15kg weight tied around me via a backpack plus duct tape and drown in a public pool that's near where I live.

Thoughts please? Any tips or advice? Cheers

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Did you find that method to be more quick and peaceful than the others or? And in terms of being saved early or leaving that type of aftermath, is the public pool choice a wise one?

Lobster_Toast1281

Lobster_Toast1281

Dec 25, 2023
The stabbing part appears to be unnecessary (or maybe I'm just dumb), since you are going to drown regardless of whether you are stabbed or not, so would you mind clarifying why you would do it? As it's also quite painful.

N

nowayout31

Mar 26, 2024
The stabbing part appears to be unnecessary (or maybe I'm just dumb), since you are going to drown regardless of whether you are stabbed or not, so would you mind clarifying why you would do it? As it's also quite painful.
Was considering solely drowning, however thought it over and thought that the stabbing would also help to increase immobility to reduce thrashing around when drowning as well as numb the pain when suffocating while drowning. Not entirely sure if this is accurate though, just my own thinking, as there are not too many case reports on the combination, only two that I could find here:

Did you find that method to be more quick and peaceful than the others or? And in terms of being saved early or leaving that type of aftermath, is the public pool choice a wise one?
I find it to be the most accessible and possibly most fatal.

Was strongly considering jumping (which I find to be a peaceful and quick method) but there are not bridges high enough or isolated enough near me to do so and high rises are rather difficult to access. SN and sodium azide are also impossible to access where I am, so that leaves drowning. At this point I don't care about things pain-wise.

I have thought about the public pool choice, and yes you bring a valid point... Honestly, could go with a lake instead however do live in a metro area and most larger lakes are quite a drive.

In general would prefer the 5 minute walk to the public pool and I'm thinking about preparing a scheduled email to the police to advice them where my body will be to prevent traumatising anyone working at the pool or the public in the morning.

Last edited:
U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
Drowning will lead to unconsciousness between 60 and 100 seconds anyway. The stabbing wound will only make it more painful with all the bleeding happening.
Instead of that, it is preferable to choose fresh water and drink water instead of holding breath.

• Informative
Reactions: Cody Jones
N

nowayout31

Mar 26, 2024
If you're drunk, it will be very difficult to be accurate with the knife and you could end up causing an injury you may regret if the attempt fails.
Yes, you're right, hadn't thought about that. Wondering what an alternative could be then... I'm gonna have to be somehow out of my mind anyway to go through with this.

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
As others have said, forget the stabbing. It's an over complication. But I hope you find peace, whatever you decide.

Reactions: nowayout31