• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RoundaboutResolved

RoundaboutResolved

Stuck in a roundabout with no exits!
Apr 5, 2023
So about my religious extremist friends/roommates...

I intellectually get that christianity and lgbtq don't mix, it's a sin, blah blah. I just hate how they they take it to the extreme and avoid it at all costs, like it's a plague or something. The bible says hate the sin, NOT the sinner, but they ignore that 2nd part and have no problems verbally attacking people with names & insults.

They refuse to shop at stores or eat at various food vendors that openly support lgbtq. They haven't eaten burger king in years because of their annual support event. They boycott movies with anything lgbtq in them. Once we went to see Dr Strange Multiverse in the theater. They didn't check the movie first. See where this is going? Yeah as soon as her gay parents backstory came on screen they walked out & demanded a refund. Worse, I was the driver & had to leave as well. Had to go see it next day by myself to finish watching it. But I bought it anyways, f@ck my roommates, it was a good movie.

They recently jumped on the "D&D is satanic" bus and point that out to me whenever it comes up since I once said I was interested in it. Had to take the day off work, hide that fact from my roommates, just to go and see it in theaters in peace. (Also another awesome movie, nothing satanic in it contrary to my idiot friends). Will buy it as well in secret.

But I'm just so damn tired of their attitude. I just wanna go enjoy a movie with my friends like we used to back in the day. Now we got Mario coming out tomorrow. We're all supposed to go see it. But I read one of the koopas is gay and mentions his husband. If this is true and my roommates check first, it'll be ANOTHER movie they boycott.

Just so damn sick of this attitude... 😪

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
RoundaboutResolved

RoundaboutResolved

Apr 5, 2023
So help me if these @sshats in washington dc (all sides) screw up & cause us to default on the debt ceiling, then I will be ctb via suck starting my shotgun!!! I am SO SICK of this tribalistic b@llshit these last few years!!! I DO NOT NEED THIS EXTRA STRESS IN MY LIFE!!! Get your damn act together & do your job! Urrgghhh, I HATE usa politics!!!! 😠 😡 👿 😤 🤬

RoundaboutResolved

RoundaboutResolved

Apr 5, 2023
Biden vs Trump 2.0 = If this doesn't make you want to ctb, nothing will.

70% of Americans don't want Biden to run!
And over 50% don't want either one of them to run again!

Seriously, where are the new/younger politicians?

This shit might seriously push me over the edge. I need to start finding some SN and get my kit together. I am not reliving this crap again!