• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PainAndSadness

Student
Sep 21, 2022
The general consensus is that SN takes terrible so I was wondering what if one were to take 20g of SN, dissolve in a glass of 50ml of water and pour the glass into several shot glasses and take it one by one? Because the purpose of shot glasses when taking vodka is to bypass the taste and immediately get the result of the drink.

Not sure if anyone has asked this but I'm curious?

Reactions: Euthanza
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Sounds good but I thought it was 25g? I think it'd be better without pauses. Drinking faster than we can taste it. I used to swallow massive glasses of milk in a few seconds. Now I drink water because I can't really savor sweet drinks. I even bite my ice cream.

Practice drinking fast from a glass?

SunshineAndSuicide

SunshineAndSuicide

Sunshine is what's keeping me alive
Aug 24, 2022
That's actually a good idea, especially if you pinch your nose until all the shots are finished. I've also read that it's terribly salty and that sipping it sometimes causes a person to not be able to finish the whole glass.

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
American standard is 44ml for full shot.
1mg ~ 1ml, so you're taking 50ml + 20ml = 70ml.
Might take it in 2-3 shots

P

PainAndSadness

Student
Sep 21, 2022
That's actually a good idea, especially if you pinch your nose until all the shots are finished. I've also read that it's terribly salty and that sipping it sometimes causes a person to not be able to finish the whole glass.
Or rolling the SN into wafer paper and swallowing that? Not sure which method would be best

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
The general consensus is that SN takes terrible so I was wondering what if one were to take 20g of SN, dissolve in a glass of 50ml of water and pour the glass into several shot glasses and take it one by one? Because the purpose of shot glasses when taking vodka is to bypass the taste and immediately get the result of the drink.

Sounds promising! To ingest the necessary amount of sn, in sequence as needed should vomiting occur.

SunshineAndSuicide

SunshineAndSuicide

Sunshine is what's keeping me alive
Aug 24, 2022
Or rolling the SN into wafer paper and swallowing that? Not sure which method would be best
I'd go with the water, since fasting is recommended. I wouldn't want to stray too far from the guide as you would be aiming for the best outcome and not hinder the absorption of the SN by ingesting anything other than water and SN

Reactions: πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Some peopl esay it's not taht better- he fastrer you can do it the better. Taking several shots will just make the taste more of an issue- I do think you're better off slamming it all at once.

MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
I'd go with the water, since fasting is recommended. I wouldn't want to stray too far from the guide as you would be aiming for the best outcome and not hinder the absorption of the SN by ingesting anything other than water and SN
I've heard of people swallowing it in rolling paper like a bomb that have had success, but it does take much longer

Reactions: SunshineAndSuicide
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022

Aren't shot glasses 50ml?
No
Not recommended.
I've heard of people swallowing it in rolling paper like a bomb that have had success, but it does take much longer
Do you remember which thread?