L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Hi, this thread is to talk about whatever dream you had recently. Any type of dreams and any details. I think the world of dreams is strange and we should talk more about it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: purplesmoothie, sufferingalways, TheSoulless and 9 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I never remember them :( feel abnormal

Reactions: purplesmoothie
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
Sometimes I have weird dreams but over time I end up forgetting them

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
i've been dreaming about my days in high school lately, it always happens when i'm feeling depressed. my usual dreams are just very weird and movie like fantasy stuff, but the ones about my childhood and adolescence are so grounded and depressing.

i'ts been more than 8 years and i still dream about it.

Reactions: purplesmoothie, TheDevilsAngel, Tortured_empath and 1 other person
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
I've had a dream about hanging out in the appartment of my childhood best friends. I seemed to sneak in and they were suprised when they found me but then we resolved everything and became friends again.
Damn, it's been 8 years and I still occasionaly dream about our happy times :')

Reactions: purplesmoothie, Lost in a Dream, Fragile and 1 other person
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I had a simple dream of never-ending walking

• Hugs
Reactions: purplesmoothie, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TheDevilsAngel and 1 other person
O

orangemushroom

Nov 22, 2019
It sucks because dreams are cool, wen I do remember often it's a good one.
My dreams are probably just filled with as much misery as my regular life is, so it's probably good that I don't remember them. Either that or they'd be fantastic and then I'd just be sad over how shitty reality is.

Reactions: purplesmoothie, MiserableBastard1995 and Final Escape
NeCkDeEp

NeCkDeEp

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
My dream last night was literally about me taking SN, imagine the dissapointment when I woke up oooff

• Hugs
Reactions: purplesmoothie, TheDevilsAngel and Final Escape
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
One keeps popping up is were i am on fire and people are just standing they clapping and singing they just haveing a jolly old time looking at burning to death .

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: purplesmoothie, Oyoy, TheDevilsAngel and 1 other person
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
My last dream was actually kinda funny. I was in some post apocalyptic world, running from people or creatures and we were in a graveyard. Had literally nothing left, so I pulled out this fountain pen and I'm like guys it's OK I have this magic pen. Everyone kinda looks over and they are like, ok, what does it do? So, me, all proud of myself, pulls the pen and says, it turns into a telescope -. -

I remmeber my dreams often, but they vary from normalish funny dreams or horrific night terrors.

• Hugs
Reactions: purplesmoothie, Oyoy, Corpsegrinder and 3 others
Temporarilyabsurd

Temporarilyabsurd

NOISE:signal
Apr 27, 2018
I kept a dream journal for a while many years ago.
I'm so into that Freudian shit .

Recently made a word doc. to write some down.
Only done a few .

Here's the last recorded one : (sic ...as in complete with typo's )

12 11 2019

Old , well , that dusty un-used vibe of old ,EMPTY church , go up the stairs ( it feels familiar ) , i find an alter , wooden boxes , drawer , a wooden cross ( The conversion one or similair 0.

I tip open a box with chess pieces and small bricka brac little bits of wood ....

I hear this pitter patter sound like rain on the roof but know it's the stuff from the tipped open drawer somehow falling onto the floor below through a hole.

I scrape the remains up and try to put them back in the drawer .

Wake up .

jesus , almost a month ago ... self disciplined dream recorder , NOT !

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: purplesmoothie and TheDevilsAngel
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
I don't remember much but I know this afternoon I dreamed about laying down in a dorm room-esque place, holding a woman tenderly in my arms. It felt so real.

When I awoke soul-crushing loneliness set in once I realized it was all a dream.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wheelz1985, purplesmoothie, Circles and 2 others
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
I used to never remember my dreams until I started a new drug some weeks ago. Now I can remember everything and honestly I'd rather not...Anyway this night I dreamt that I was working in a fast food and I was actually feeling good doing easy repetitive tasks. The weird thing, there were no customers, always empty. I think I'm just gonna stop taking that shit.

Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
I dreamt that I found the love of my life, then I woke up... to the actual reality. It was nice while it lasted.

• Hugs
Reactions: purplesmoothie, Oyoy and TheDevilsAngel
SadNoodlez

SadNoodlez

Dec 6, 2019
About one of my attachments abandoning me. Fair to say I haven't had a good dream in a good few weeks now.

• Hugs
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I dreamt a regular and boring dream, just moving and talking with others. Nothing was interesting

Reactions: purplesmoothie and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I think dreams are really strange. I dreamt about being sleepy and searching for a place to sleep, I found a good place then slept but then I don't remember what happened in the next dream.

• Love
Reactions: purplesmoothie, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Soul and 1 other person
Temporarilyabsurd

Temporarilyabsurd

NOISE:signal
Apr 27, 2018
So , I'm dozing listening to stuff on the lap top , my brother is waking me up ... I turn the tape off on the lap top ,
then I'm going down stairs ...? ... following my brother on some kind of mission.
then woah , see an apparition and shout out for big brothers help , because , scared as f.
Wake up.

(Interpretation : So brother is the objective mind , rational smashional , and is waking me up from my emotional subjective wallowings ,
and as I follow the calm balanced trail to peaceful journeying I am immediately haunted by the woo woo world
of my inner termoil , habituated and ingrained and not going to go away that easily . ?)

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
My dreams are amazing I have to say. But even in them my physical condition works it's way in and stops me from doing what I want. But not in this one. I was at a hotel with Steven Tyler, Joe Perry, and Slash. I know probably not many people know who these three men are because a lot of people here are young. But I know some if you have to know who these three men are. I was in a hot tub with Slash and he said my boobs were amazing lol but he used the words breasts. My dreams are so vivid. I can see color, feel what is happening, it's amazing. I love waking up from a good dream. Thank God for Jason Momoa as well.

• Love
Reactions: sufferingalways, Oyoy, Lost in a Dream and 3 others
L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
My dreams are amazing I have to say. But even in them my physical condition works it's way in and stops me from doing what I want. But not in this one. I was at a hotel with Steven Tyler, Joe Perry, and Slash. I know probably not many people know who these three men are because a lot of people here are young. But I know some if you have to know who these three men are. I was in a hot tub with Slash and he said my boobs were amazing lol but he used the words breasts. My dreams are so vivid. I can see color, feel what is happening, it's amazing. I love waking up from a good dream. Thank God for Jason Momoa as well.
l lyke havyng erothyc dreams as well

CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
I have had very strange and vivid dreams every night for the past few months. Last night was a weird group hanging of about 17 people from some lady's washing line in her back garden. The only person I remember who was also hanging themselves was Jeremy Clarkson.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
l lyke havyng erothyc dreams as well
No it wasn't erotic. He just happened to say my boobs looked good. It was all about the rock n roll life.

Reactions: sufferingalways, Oyoy and lymbo
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
I keep dreaming of being at the beach with my kids....then the tide comes in and I'm trying to save my children then im alone in a lake with lots of long grass from there i run over the water and im in a castle trying to escape...i love my dreams even if they dont always make sense....ive been having that one alot lately....i even know how to escape the castle now!

Dreams for me are the only time I'm free

• Love
Reactions: mediocre, Temporarilyabsurd and lymbo
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
Failing at ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless
Lil_Intro_Vert

Lil_Intro_Vert

she/they
Oct 15, 2018
Had a dream I was a ww1 soldier and was descending into a mine when I was told my service was up. I took the walking path back up and my hand got stuck in a spiderweb and I fell, and the web wrabbed around my hand trapping me and as the spider fell towards me I woke up scared as fuck

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy and Soul
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
The dream was in a dark place and chemical factory and stuff. Too bad I didn't check the bottles, maybe N was one of them but even if I ctbed there, its only a dream

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
It was an exam and I was shocked because I'm sure I don't study anymore. Then I couldn't realize it being a dream. However, I left the papers empty because I want to ctb and it doesn't matter.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I don't know why sometimes I sleep for five minutes and the dream is very long.