Blue Moon

Blue Moon

Truth is, the game was rigged from the start.
Dec 11, 2019
I have dreams all the time about being a mass shooter and have for years. It's weird because I have never held that kind of resentment for my classmates before or anything like that. For the longest time I wouldn't dream about the killing part, just the aftermath of it when I'm fleeing from the police. But recently I've been dreaming of the actual act itself.

Ever since I was a kid I'd have dreams about doing something bad that put me in jail for life. Deep in my subconscious I had this feeling that I would end up like that. I don't think I have that sense anymore though I still have those dreams.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and charlottewilts
NeCkDeEp

NeCkDeEp

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
I keep dreaming about succeeding with ctb and failing my attempt

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I dreamt about composing music and when I woke up, everything was gone

Reactions: charlottewilts and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
my heart hurts

my heart hurts

Things could be worse, I guess.
May 29, 2019
I've been having the same falling dream for as long as I can remember
  1. fall asleep
  2. walk off a cliff
  3. fall til i wake up
  4. wake up in shock because i actually thought i was falling
  5. rinse repeat

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy
N

nosirens

Nov 29, 2019
not a recent dream but an interesting one was a long time ago I had a dream that I was in the middle of the ocean and I was drowning trying to stay afloat. then out of no where I woke up coughing like if I was trying to cough up water and it felt like I had breathed in water bc I could feel it in my nose. not sure what weird thing happened there.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
cherub

cherub

Fvcking Loser
Jan 27, 2019
Had I dream that I fought(verbal argument) with my sister because she took a belonging of mine. Boring dream, I know.

• Hugs
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Am I the only one who fucking hates dreaming? I can't stand these vivid dreams that remind me of the past and trauma. I would give anything to never dream again...I guess I'm weird because I see people saying they like dreaming and wish they remembered them.....please take mine take them all!!!

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Circles, Oyoy, charlottewilts and 1 other person
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Sometimes I dream a complicated dream then forget it completely, I keep asking myself what was that but can never remember

Reactions: charlottewilts, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Dreams are a great gift - it's so cool that we all have such creative filmmakers in our minds! I don't remember what I was dreaming the other day, but I woke up with wonderful phrase in mind, as if someone had spoken it aloud in a breathtakingly reassuring voice. It was very familiar but I couldn't recall where I knew it from; finally I googled it and it's from a John Ashberry poem I don't recall ever reading. I'm not even sure I knew there was a poet named John Ashberry. But there my dream-line was, in exactly the kind of warmly reassuring context as the phrase I woke up with.

Minds are weird.

• Love
Reactions: charlottewilts and Temporarilyabsurd
Edward1

Edward1

Meh!
Sep 18, 2019
My dreams are increasingly related to death

• Aww..
Reactions: charlottewilts
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I heard a group talking about new chemicals for ctb. I was happy to know the new method and I was about to get it in and waited in a long queue. But then it was just a dream

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and charlottewilts
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I had a dream lastnight that I went back to work at an old job. But I'd forgotten how to do it and couldn't figure it out for the life of me. I've really got to cut down on the drinking...

• Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy and charlottewilts
S

sleepless

Aug 1, 2018
And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take
When people run in circles it's a very very
Mad world, mad world

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Not read all of the replies, but I have nightmares most nights, many I remember, some I blog about, others I try and forget, but nightmares are my daily life, though saying that daily living is worse then my nightmares,

• Aww..
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
last night I dreamt i was in a play rehearsal. we were doing it outside and it was a Victorian era murder mystery. i was cast as the femme fatale main suspect (something that should've alerted me that I was obviously dreaming) and before the rehearsal the lad who was cast as the detective was flirting with me (an even more obvious sign of the whole thing being a dream).

it was nice though. I've never been in a play (not counting grade school) but I've always wanted to.

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy and Soul
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Love nightmares. One quite rediculous - i was in a mafia boss meeting in a small town with my family. Something went wrong, so i hid my car and changed our house. Escaped some killers. Found my gun (kid toy, not a real one). While walking to the car we cossed paths with the other "bad" guys. One of them very politely tried to take my wife away. I pointed my gun (the toy) at his head and asked do they know who i am. They said they knew exactly. Мy reaction ( i had no idea i was dreaming) was like - Then what's the problem? They left us, and before i shoot them all (my gun wasn't a toy anymore) i woked up... 99% of my dreams are extremely violent... in my daily life i'm usually not ( in my perspective ).

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I can only remember parts of my most recent dream, but basically I was in my late grandmothers house, it looked totally different but I felt it was her house, and there was a doll there, everyone loved it but I did everything I could to stay away from it cause it scared me but everywhere I went the doll would appear and people couldn't understand why I wanted to be away from it...
As I'm typing that I'm thinking to myself I'm insane :pfff: but it was one of those dreams where u can feel the fear.

• Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy, Soul and charlottewilts
lowres

lowres

Scum
Feb 9, 2019
I keep having dreams lately where my jaw locks and i cant move it properly as well as my movement becomes limited and i fall to the ground its pretty terrifying when its occurring.
lately i've also been becoming half aware that im dreaming and sometimes i try to control stuff in it and make stuff happen but usually it doesnt work and i just wake up.
also i had a weird dream like two weeks ago where my mother handed me a phone while i was playing video games and told me it was the library, i answered but it was just a dial tone and my mom said "I'll kill your f****t dog if you dont answer" but it was still a dial tone. I don't own a dog and I want to know what my brain was contextualizing in that dream state

• Wow
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Oyoy, Soul and charlottewilts
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
odd. last night I dreamt that a policeman came to our flat and told us the police would be coming again and doing a thorough search of the house, checking every nook and cranny. he didn't say why or what he was looking for, but I got so worried about my SN. I think it was a sign for me to hide it somewhere else

Reactions: Soul
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I had a regular dream with generic stuff. Sleeping then waking up and eating bla bla, but it was indistinguishable from real life.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I was searching for a black book and laptop in a dark library.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I was living a normal life, but had to make an important decision on a life choice, but if I made the wrong one, I would regret it later. It's pretty foggy and hard to remember all the details, but it did feel somewhat surreal.

UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
I was with my friend and got to meet Naomi Campbell :')

• Love
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
Today I had a dream of a kind of party with many old friends. Strange.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I dreamt about music and playing a guitar. The music was cool and everything. I don't know how to play guitar but I did in the dream.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Roberto
Freedom Believer

Freedom Believer

Forever alone.
Dec 23, 2019
I dreamed about what I wanted in a life. To wake up and see my significant other on the other side of the bed, sleeping like an angel. She would wake up and smile at me and look at me like I was the greatest thing to ever come out of her life. We would get up and do different activities together and end the day in each others arms. I daydream about it as well. Maybe in the afterlife this could happen.

• Love
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
There is a dream that repeats every some months. I use to dream I ask pardon and return to my old job. I don't know why I want to return. It did so much damage to me. It's part of my depression, my anxiety.

• Hugs
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
I don't remember them well, but they're always very pleasant. I never have nightmares.

A year ago, I couldn't dream often, but I regained the ability. Don't know if it's a good thing, though – it's so difficult to get myself up in the morning. I want to stay in that blissful dream-state forever.

• Hugs
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
I don't remember them well, but they're always very pleasant. I never have nightmares.
Same here. My most recent one was something about having a significant other to hug before sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy and TheSoulless
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Recently I got much of existential crisis nightmares. I don't know how to describe but its pretty much like horror and flowing ideas about life, mortality, life shittiness and much other stuff. Its really scary and I don't want anyone to experience it.

• Hugs
Reactions: pete_x and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals