WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
Hi, this thread is to talk about whatever dream you had recently. Any type of dreams and any details. I think the world of dreams is strange and we should talk more about it.
I always dream of being chased either by animals or weird creatures and my legs would always fail me and I can't run so when they finally catch up with me I wake up

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
I always dream of being chased either by animals or weird creatures and my legs would always fail me and I can't run so when they finally catch up with me I wake up
I used to have this a lot, to the point where I thought "Oh, it's this dream again," while it was still happening. After that moment of lucidity, it happened only once or twice again.

Reactions: WitheringAway
Claudia

Claudia

Student
Jun 21, 2020
The last dream I remember was the night before last and I had sex with Kim Kardashian which is weird as she is not my type at all, and I've never even thought about her apart from in an irritated sort of way! But the dream was really hot. I think I've just been with a man too long..

WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
I used to have this a lot, to the point where I thought "Oh, it's this dream again," while it was still happening. After that moment of lucidity, it happened only once or twice again.
Same I got to a point where I'm aware it's a dream and I'm just like "ugh you're dreaming just wake up"

S

Suicidefantasy

Feb 26, 2020
I always have very vivid dreams. It's way more prevalent when I smoke weed though. And my dreams are always a reflection of what mindset I'm in. Recently, I keep having dreams of my partner cheating on me. He has before, it's one of my fears that'll happen again. Kinda pathetic on my part lol

Whisperinyourear

Whisperinyourear

Jun 27, 2020
I dreamt I was filling a vase with water and had my plant it there, but as I was filling it in the sink it was full of green tree frogs and the vase broke cause there were too many frogs. They then started to jump all over the house and I had to catch everyone and out them outside. Coincidentally there have been green tree frogs in my window screen and house gate over the last few weeks and even one in my bedroom. I am quite spiritual so I posted the question on a FB group and everyone said it's a spirit animal indicating that a big life change.

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
In my last dream, i was phisicaly beaten up, so my late husband was checking my injuries. He found something written on my left hip with weird symbols and was worried about it. I do remember the word. Then he calmed me down because of the nightmare, and i said i dont wanna wake up so he gave me delicious strawberry tasting sleeping syrup inside of my dream. It made me sleep longer. I had the best,most comfortable, non disturbed sleep in last 4 months. I wish he gives me that sleeping syrup every night. He gave me double dose, so about 40ml.

Next dreams were about chocolates, and some rotten cakes that had living wormlike mushrooms.. I tried feeding wormshrooms but their wiggling was disturbing me.

Next dream i was in some weird no guard police station. I sat behind the bush with shotgun aiming in my mouth.

Then i had a dream of my house being a psychward and i was placed there, in my old bedroom. Some guy was bringing and taking coins from me saying i dont need them. Left 4. Then priest and a doctor came, like in church with a basket, asking for donatiins. I gave 1 coin. I found it weird but i was in a ward anyway. Knew it was all dreams so i enjoyed it.

Felt everything.

Then i woke up. Slept extremely well for the first time, so thanks honey if you can ever read it. Give more dreamland sleepy syrup please. Thanks

not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
All news were reporting a satellite crashing down on some houses or factories with huge explosion, the video of it was forced on my desktop so I had to watch it, though for me it looked more like a plane.

sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
Hi, this thread is to talk about whatever dream you had recently. Any type of dreams and any details. I think the world of dreams is strange and we should talk more about it.

Hi, this wasn't recent but it's recurred a few times. A flat i used to live, were moving back there, the front doors are angled different like there's an underground entrance.. the flat itself is nice but something somehow is off. Once I had that dream there was a dark carpet up at the bathroom window - a window which somehow was much smaller in the dream .. the kitchen was larger and as I put things away I had some thoughts of how life would be, now back at this place we had been so eager to leave .. I asked my companion did we do the right thing? I never heard his reply .. something cuts his voice off or he doesn't reply, not sure. Wow still in my brain without any notes. Must be significant to me in some way.

R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
I had a dream of my first job. I was asking pardon for my behaviour. Another day I have a dream of a new job of a mall. They fired me because I didn't do work well. I didn't know what to do.
I had another dream of a girl (now must be a woman) I knew 30 years ago in high school. She didn't love me, so nothing happened in the dream (and also that happened 30 years ago in real life)

Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
I keep having dreams about being imprisoned or murdered by people who used to be close to me

Just a few minutes ago I dreamed that my father wrote a book about how much he hated me and how much of a failure I was. He chased me out of the house with two jade scimitars, which has no real significance to me except jade is supposed to be purifying, and I associate scimitars with druids because of d&d.
I cried for help but everyone around me mimicked me and kept their distance in a ring. They were distressed too it looked like but they were too afraid to interfere.

Somehow I got away and I found my mother at a restaurant. We were planning to escape I think when random people started cutting us off. My dad in movie style revealed himself behind a newspaper and said he paid everyone off so they're on his side now. Then he quoted excerpts of his book while he pushed down my mom who stood between us and got ready to deliver the final blow.
I was bending over to pick her up, utterly freaked, when it cut like we were filming it. My mom got up and thanked me and said that was exactly the emotional response that she was looking for in the film. I wasn't even confused, somehow this seemed natural to me and even though I felt awful just a few moments before everything was fine because that new identity as an actor was instantly assimilated.

These dreams are driving me nuts. Over and over again it feels like they're confirming this narrative in my head that this entire reality is some kind of stage play, and I'm actually trapped in hell, and I really deserve to be here. Like that black mirror episode white bear, everyone is in on it, and my ignorance is amusing. I know in the past I've had experiences and thoughts that ran contrary to this model so even though my heart is sold on it my head isn't quite yet. But I'm astonished by the consistency with which any competing information is quashed in my current daily life. My life isn't bad, just isolated enough for thoughts like these to fester. But my dreams are so violent, way more violent than anything I've ever experienced in reality. It's crazy because I used to use dreams to escape reality, not the other way around.

Edit: Just had another one. There was a lot of distracting stuff and it wasn't as bad or violent but there was some. Right before I woke up someone in the dream spoke to me and said "you can't escape the lessons of your soul"
I really hope I've just been reading too much nde stuff and it's been messing with me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kassender
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Slightly graphic warning:

For some reason in my dreams I've often run into dogs and they keep trying to bite me in the nuts. In these dreams I start to feel the pain right as they bite down but I always wake up feeling fine. Yet it's super weird that this dream keeps happening. I don't hate dogs in fact I quite enjoy their company. It's gotten to the point that I can tell I'm dreaming if a dog starts lunging at me now.

Reactions: not4us
Kassender

Kassender

Experienced
Aug 29, 2018
I was at some kind of wedding/celebration in a huge cave-like cathedral, supported by huge pillars and weird stained glasses.
The 'priest' was wearing a tuxedo and had huge hair that went across the whole room, he was talking when suddenly all the lights went off, and the priest's voice turned really eerie, and raspy, it sounded like he was chanting to summon a demon or something.

I remember it everyone just stayed still making small talk about how this wedding was taking way too long and chanting satanic stuff isn't appropriate right now..

At some point the lights went back on and we all realized that the priest wasn't chanting but had fallen asleep and was just snoring all along.
People were mad and told the priest to fuck off.

I went to talk with him and it turns out it was an old friend i haven't spoken to in a while.
He was dancing and singing a stupid chorus which i still have in my head right now.

He said something but i can't remember what. And i woke up.

I like those wtf type of dreams, it never fails to put me in a good mood.

Reactions: Xocoyotziin
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Not really that relevant to the thread in itself, maybe as a followup, but in contrast to the night before I slept extremely well last night, even if it was only for around four hours. I didn't remember my dream, so it must not have been so bad!

I remember it everyone just stayed still making small talk about how this wedding was taking way too long and chanting satanic stuff isn't appropriate right now..

At some point the lights went back on and we all realized that the priest wasn't chanting but had fallen asleep and was just snoring all along.
People were mad and told the priest to fuck off.
This made me bust up laughing :pfff:
Especially the nonchalant response to satanic chanting, reminds me of some kind of british comedy, or a show like norsemen where they discuss things like social etiquette after pillaging and murdering.
This image definitely flashed in my mind:
4e8k6j

Last edited:
Reactions: Kassender
Kassender

Kassender

Experienced
Aug 29, 2018
Yeah lol that was really british comedy like

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
My partner was cutting my throat. With my own chef's knife, too.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I never remember them :( feel abnormal
Really, I remember my dreams more clearly than anything else.
I remember dreams I had when I was a child.
For some reason sometimes I'll randomly remember a dream that I had a while ago that I hadn't thought about since having the dream!

Reactions: Bahbah Blacksheep