• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fleshgarden

fleshgarden

Student
Mar 15, 2023
someone tell me if I am bothering them by venting too much on here
I feel such a deep dread inside of me, and I feel like im not supposed to be going on any longer .. my anxiety has reached an all time high, however I do not overthink, I do not catastrophize, but I have panic attacks randomly, I feel like my body knows I'm supposed to be dead. I'm so scared of what happens after death, I always feel like I need to give it a chance, I only have one life. but I only suffer, always. I've tried to cope so much, I do not even think negatively or anything like that anymore. but I know logically, that my time to live may have passed .. I know that truly no one will ever care about me, only to relieve themselves of their guilty feelings .. my friends don't care no one ever talks to me and I sense how uncomfortable they are when I'm around. I'm a burden to people who dont even know me. I just wish I could be confined in a room by myself forever, there is no way I could function in society in the future, I just want it all over with, I want this pain over with, I just want my dread to go away. I wish I could feel important but people only ever care about themselves, including me.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Zany, worthIess, Sylveon and 2 others
Zany

Zany

scaredy-cat
Jan 31, 2024
I don't think anyone's bothered by others venting, that's what the venting tag is for after all :)

• Love
Reactions: fleshgarden
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
We all vent lovely. Please don't worry x

• Love
Reactions: fleshgarden