• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
What am I meant to do? Am I being dangled a carrot only to have it snatched away in the future? She acknowledges my pain but believes I can get better, I can see in her face that she means it. She's seen me better. Why have I nose dived this year? Is this a head or a heart thing? Am I wrong that I have nothing to offer the world? Is it worth another shot just because one person has been kind? So many questions. I'm so confused.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
i'd personally give it a chance. set a window for yourself, if you going down this path doesn't take you WHERE YOU WANT TO GO, end up and be at; and be as a person at the end of the journey. You have the right to CTB, because atleast you tried. Whats the harm in giving it one more shot? have you had someone such as this person genuinly be there for you, want to be there for you, and actually mean what they say?

Reactions: BPD_LE
Dazedandconfused32

Dazedandconfused32

She was the worlds biggest mistake
Jun 16, 2019
i'd personally give it a chance. set a window for yourself, if you going down this path doesn't take you WHERE YOU WANT TO GO, end up and be at; and be as a person at the end of the journey. You have the right to CTB, because atleast you tried. Whats the harm in giving it one more shot? have you had someone such as this person genuinly be there for you, want to be there for you, and actually mean what they say?
I agree with giving it one more shot, truly what do you have to lose?

F

falconeyes

Sep 27, 2019
You're afraid to lose what by giving it another try? Seeing a chance in another person's eyes is good sign of progress, so grab the opportunity

Wreck-it-Riley

Wreck-it-Riley

My demon will see me undone
Oct 20, 2019
My therapist keeps saying that, But if i miss any appointments she threatens to close my file.

The question i would ask is, Does she have anything new to offer? What conferences has she been going to? Has she been consulting doctors? Ask for names and credentials. My doctor wanted me to try a new set of medications i knew would interact with other things i am on, and claimed he talked to a endocrinologist. When i asked for a name he wouldn't say and told me to just trust him. There was a massive interaction and it just made things so much worse. You have a right to control your medical care. If she really wants to help you but isnt bringing in new ideas, Call her on it.

F

Firefly1

Aug 30, 2018
What am I meant to do? Am I being dangled a carrot only to have it snatched away in the future? She acknowledges my pain but believes I can get better, I can see in her face that she means it. She's seen me better. Why have I nose dived this year? Is this a head or a heart thing? Am I wrong that I have nothing to offer the world? Is it worth another shot just because one person has been kind? So many questions. I'm so confused.
the most important thing is that YOU can see that she means what she says and wants to help you. Do NOT ignore your gut feeling about this. By what you've written i think this person truly wants to help you and that you want to help yourself as well so please go for it. give it a shot. give it your all. but dont be sure that you'll succeed. be sure that you wont give up and will give it your all.

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Thanks for your replies. Yesterday changed my mindset slightly. This Dr has known me over 10 years, I trust her. May backfire. She's given me some new ideas as well as reminding me of ones that have helped me in the past. I'm starting today and gonna push myself that bit further, fight real hard see what happens. Like you guys said, I've got nothing to lose and always have ctb if this new path reaches a dead end.

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Is this a head or a heart thing?

In my experience it would be first good to understand why you feel the way you do.
First of all what took you to the Dr.
What are you feeling now, is it a head or a heart thing? So many questions, so confusing.
In my experience, after 20 years,
of doubting what was my problem, mental, psychological, psychiatrical, my abusive father, and so on...

the only thing that gotten my feelings straight, stable, and clear, was "hormone therapy" or steroids... thanks to a person here who recommended me that.
I always knew it had to be something in my blood, because I had all the therapy a person could get, I felt bad only because...
with or without reason...
I ended up being correct...

some injections throughout the week and im alright... in the end ..... the problem was not in my head or my heart, them are fine. :) its hormones.

just my experience.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I really want you to know that you are worth another shot and you deserve a good life. What is wrong with someone being kind to you? You need to establish relationships where people are kind to you. Not toxic or abusive if that is what you're used to. You need to flip your life around and learn to start understanding that you matter and you have self worth. I wish you the best of luck.

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I really want you to know that you are worth another shot and you deserve a good life. What is wrong with someone being kind to you? You need to establish relationships where people are kind to you. Not toxic or abusive if that is what you're used to. You need to flip your life around and learn to start understanding that you matter and you have self worth. I wish you the best of luck.
Thank you for your kind words ❤