• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
" Suicide is not selfish. Suicide is, normally, death caused by the illness of depression. It is the final symptom.
A final collapse under unbearable weight. Suicide is a tragedy. If you've never been close to that edge...
Try not to judge what you can't understand. " - Matt Haig.

It's always been a deep frustration of mine when people speak on things that require you to have had experienced
it first hand for yourself in order to understand it fully. It's ok to speak from your heart and mind about your opinion on things...
but don't speak from a place of authority like you've walked in someone elses shoes. Unless you have, then you might want
to check your credentials because you may not be qualified to be taken seriously.

Prefacing your words is second nature to me because of this pet peeve. I'll aways start a sentence by saying
" I really don't know much about the issue from experience so I can only assume... etc. "
It's important to communicate that you're offering an opinion and not advice because there is a difference.

I felt like making this post because I believe that people who want to die are equally as justified as people who want to live.
We're not enemies. Just on opposite ends of the same rope with a knot in the middle called death. Some of our rope is a lot
closer to that knot than those on the opposite side and that's ok. We all reach the middle in the end in our own way.

" Tell me why you want to live but don't try to convert me.
I'll tell you why I want to die but don't deem me unworthy.
Bask in the light of life for as long as you wish.
I prefer the darkness and the silence of the drift.
Until we meet again at the end of all time.
Your place is reserved and so is mine.
Pardon my impatience because I know you'll be fine.
Don't hold it against me if I try to cut the line. "

I made that little poem off the top of my head. I hope people can relate to it.
Happy new years to everyone. Nothing will change most likely.
We can still be grateful to have this place to express ourselves at least. ^_^;;

HuDcvVXLAX0bwbLLPX