• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

deaddog67

deaddog67

lurks
Nov 20, 2023
my boyfriend committed suicide just a few days ago, my entire future was built off of him and he promised me everything. can't see anything the way i used to, i used to be very optimistic and i knew i had things going for me. i feel like he's waiting for me if there is a heaven, i dont know what to do... what are the easiest, painless ways to ctb and the best ways to get over SI?

Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Ein wunderschöner Baum um sich zu erhängen
Mar 27, 2024
I feel sorry for you, first you have to give yourself a good time to think, because this cannot be a quick decision, it is an action that has no return, so you cannot regret it. Second, think about what you can You are leaving things behind and unfinished things that you might want to resolve.

deaddog67

deaddog67

lurks
Nov 20, 2023
I feel sorry for you, first you have to give yourself a good time to think, because this cannot be a quick decision, it is an action that has no return, so you cannot regret it. Second, think about what you can You are leaving things behind and unfinished things that you might want to resolve.
thank you so much :)

im going to try my best for the next couple of months to tie some loose ends and plan everything. just so scared that maybe this will just be all for nothing! just need to see him again

Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Ein wunderschöner Baum um sich zu erhängen
Mar 27, 2024
Don't be hasty, there is nothing beautiful about dying, although I think death itself is indifferent but the process of dying is often painful and suffered. Think carefully about my words, I know you are feeling pain and that's why that you should spend a lot of time reflecting on this and also seeing the people close to you, so that you can assimilate what happened in your life. I wish you the best.

deaddog67

deaddog67

lurks
Nov 20, 2023
Don't be hasty, there is nothing beautiful about dying, although I think death itself is indifferent but the process of dying is often painful and suffered. Think carefully about my words, I know you are feeling pain and that's why that you should spend a lot of time reflecting on this and also seeing the people close to you, so that you can assimilate what happened in your life. I wish you the best.
Thank you for all the helpful and kind words :) i will give it lots of thought these next few months

• Hugs
Reactions: Christopher Reeve
errorsinmypast

errorsinmypast

Wondering wtf and why
Apr 3, 2024
Sorry for your loss and pain 😢 I hope you're able to find some relief, somehow 💖

• Hugs
Reactions: deaddog67