Status
Not open for further replies.
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
Tell your sister that everyone at SS says hi.
Lol its the kind of shit that will keep me alive tbh.
I want to live in a world where instead of dissing each other, we doxx each other instead.

Anything about nail varnish on there ?

you're acting just like my dealer you get me all addicted and then where are you when I need you?

Sis is running late so of course I had to check to see what jokes I was facing.
Tell your sister that everyone at SS says hi.

if you're really David Letterman instead of telling her hi why don't you send me an autographed picture to give her.
Not yet, but good idea. Might add some makeup and nailpolish recommendations on the bottom if I have time.

I'm sitting here thinking of starting a thread to try and get opinions as to how many possible shades of nail polish there could be in the UK.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Huntfish34, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
Listen to what you mama told you, don't talk to strangers.

- Don't talk to strangers.
- Don't get into a car with a stranger.
- Don't accept candy from strangers.

And...

- If ever you join a suicide site, be careful to not get doxxed.

Oh and ...

- Always use a condom.

(yup, she did say that).

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, woxihuanni, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 7 others
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
you're acting just like my dealer you get me all addicted and then where are you when I need you?

Sis is running late so of course I had to check to see what jokes I was facing.

if you're really David Letterman instead of telling her hi why don't you send me an autographed picture to give her.

I'm sitting here thinking of starting a thread to try and get opinions as to how many possible shades of nail polish there could be in the UK.
Im david brent not david letterman.
Of course you can have a signed photo...
Listen to what you mama told you, don't talk to strangers.

- Don't talk to strangers.
- Don't get into a car with a stranger.
- Don't accept candy from strangers.

And...

- If ever you join a suicide site, be careful to not get doxxed.

Oh and ...

- Always use a condom.

(yup, she did say that).
Apart from the condom bit thats sound advice.

Attachments

• d1c41e2f8d136d9bc47408669b3b7428.jpg
    d1c41e2f8d136d9bc47408669b3b7428.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 4
  • Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Chupacabra 44, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
Completely makes sense; but some of us, "me included" speak another language and that reduces a lot the chance of being doxxed. Like I know the people around me and I'm sure they don't have a single idea of this website's existence, so not everyone is really worried about it. 10/10 for the idea and care about others. Either way I think is common sense to be careful with what one's leave out into the internet.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Huntfish34, Chupacabra 44 and 2 others
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Completely makes sense; but some of us, "me included" speak another language and that reduces a lot the chance of being doxxed. Like I know the people around me and I'm sure they don't have a single idea of this website's existence, so not everyone is really worried about it. 10/10 for the idea and care about others. Either way I think is common sense to be careful with what one's leave out into the internet.
Just be careful with the chess comment on your profike pic.
Its very revealing and could lead to you getting doxxed.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

doesn't worry me at all personally. i don't want to blow my own trumpet, but i'm far too clever for anything like that. It's other, vulnerable people i worry about this. I have my ideas on who is and isn't for real, fake members etc.to me personally ,they stick out a mile, i don't go around calling them out though. i'm not here to cause trouble!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Huntfish34, Chupacabra 44 and 2 others
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
You can never be too careful, especially on a site like this.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Huntfish34, Chupacabra 44 and 3 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
For me personally ... I don't ever posts pics online EVER !!! I'm too ugly anyway. :wink: I did have someone ASL me on here once. Not sure why they asked but obvi I didn't put that out there. They may not have meant any harm, it just could be cuz they were curious. I have said that I'm from the U.S. Northeast but I don't say exactly where.
I'm not going to say who. I don't know if they are on anymore anyway. We did chat for a minute but kinda stopped talking.
I hope they are well if they are still on here.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Huntfish34, Chupacabra 44 and 1 other person
RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
So somebody who is on SS for probably the same reasons as us, will recognize someone by the color of their nail polish and pattern and doxx them?

Really???!! I'm shocked.

Personally I would worry more about potential predators finding coordinates (although from what I know these are based on the closest server etc etc) and attacking you or smth like that, than doxxing per se. You can always deny that. I don't see why someone would want to doxx someone else. Normies are busy on social media, not on SS.
With all due respect to her, its difficult to know what happened with the tigeress.
There were so many inconsistencies with the stories.
Apparently they played you show me yours and ill show you mine with medicine boxes, and when they fell out pablo, all the way from sunny portugal contacted the met police while sat on a deck chair wearing sunglasses and drinking a sangria.
It was probably the strangest thing ive experienced since joining ss. Fucked with my head quite a bit.
Well, that story had way too many contradictions from the start. I don't believe the police would entertain someone from another country making allegations about an op here. Not in the country I live anyways.

Reactions: Mm80 and Deleted member 19654
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Well, that story had way too many contradictions from the start. I don't believe the police would entertain someone from another country making allegations about an op here. Not in the country I live anyways.
Where I live I could call the police myself and say I'm suicidal and they'd say go ahead, we have more important things to do.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: checkouttime, woxihuanni, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 3 others
RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
Where I live I could call the police myself and say I'm suicidal and they'd say go ahead, we have more important things to do.
Exactly same as mine. I have a friend who got corona, and when he called the emergencies that just told him, stay home and that's it.

• Wow
Reactions: GoneGoneGone
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
It still is a valid question tho if Pablo identified her by her nail polish .... hmmm

• Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Mm80
Nutmeg

Nutmeg

Maybe I ate all the marshmallows, maybe I didn't.
Aug 16, 2020
Look at me! Look at me in my profile picture! Do I look like someone who cares or is scared of being doxxed? I am a dangerous cat, my claws can destroy anyone who tries to mess with me MEOOOW

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, binturong, disabledandhopeless and 4 others
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
I promise I'm not leaving to regroup and lick my wounds but I genuinely have to leave to meet my sister for a late lunch early dinner.
You definitely then have a brother and said sister not to get doxxed. Aha! Caught you!

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Deleted member 19654 and 3 others
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

Sep 13, 2020
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and GoneGoneGone
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Came out twice apparently!
Im an old romantic and believe that the tigeress jumped on a plane to portugal and is reunited with Pablo.
They spend their time walking up and down tge beach hand in hand. And enjoy a sangria together.
They argue and fight, then make up about seven times a day. Apart from that they are blissfully happy

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Deleted member 19654, RC90 and 2 others
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

Sep 13, 2020
Are we positive t and airboy aren't the same person?

Anyone ever see them in person in the same room at the same time IRL? No.....I rest my case.

Reactions: GoneGoneGone and Mm80
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Tigeress is cold and blue according to her own sources

• Wow
Reactions: checkouttime, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Deleted member 19654 and 2 others
RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
Came out twice apparently!
Im an old romantic and believe that the tigeress jumped on a plane to portugal and is reunited with Pablo.
They spend their time walking up and down tge beach hand in hand. And enjoy a sangria together.
They argue and fight, then make up about seven times a day. Apart from that they are blissfully happy
Hahahahaha prob that happened lol
Oh yeah. The police gave her back the sn they first took lol

• Love
Reactions: Blueman, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Deleted member 19654 and 2 others
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Are we positive t and airboy aren't the same person?

Anyone ever see them in person in the same room at the same time IRL? No.....I rest my case.
Good point. Anything is possible I guess lol.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Ill go out on a limb here and say that i dont believe tigeress had ctb when her so called friend came on here and updated us.
Im pretty sure the friend was her.
I wish her all the best and hopefully she will get sone help.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Blueman, checkouttime, Chupacabra 44 and 4 others
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Ill go out on a limb here and say that i dont believe tigeress had ctb when her so called friend came on here and updated us.
Absolutely possible. It would make sense. Either way it's awfully sad

Reactions: Mm80
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

Sep 13, 2020

Any budding screenplay writers here? I can't speak for the rest of the movie consumming public, but I would pay to watch this movie. With David Letterman writing all jokes, I'm seeing a couple of Academy Award nominations.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, GoneGoneGone and 1 other person
RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
I'm sure tigress is lurking around here, she'll be back trust me. Lol

• Love
Reactions: checkouttime, GoneGoneGone and Mm80
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
What a stretch of the imagination?! Tigeress' friend who wrote exactly like her without capital letters? I personally want tigeress back

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, BitterlyAlive and Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I'm sure tigress is lurking around here, she'll be back trust me. Lol
I agree. In about a week there will be a bew member called cub found

Last edited:
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and GoneGoneGone
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Absolutely possible. It would make sense. Either way it's awfully sad
Yeah. It was a rollercoaster.
Over two days she made me feel sorry and angry for her, then to suspicious of her story, then to angry feeling like she used us.
Then back to feeling sorrry for her

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and BitterlyAlive
Status
Not open for further replies.