• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
it's like saying you can make a car that never breakdown
everything in this universe breaks down after some time of use
including all life forms on this planet

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Arachno, 4am and 2 others
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
i don't know why would anybody want to live forever, it just sounds awful, like an eternal suffering with no end

Reactions: Yavannah, ijustwishtodie, Hollowman and 1 other person
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i don't know why would anybody want to live forever, it just sounds awful, like an eternal suffering with no end
normies want to live forever because they want to be happy forever

Reactions: sserafim
Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
It's not about immortality per say but about not aging, since aging is seriously no fun and it's only making life way worse than it already is. With that said, I am also very skeptical about this whole "anti aging movement". It seems like science is nowhere near being able to "control" aging in any way and I seriously doubt that it ever will - although I definitely wouldn't mind it.

That's why life is so fucking depressing... Why even live past 40 when you know everything will just keep getting worse and worse from now on. Even after 30/late twenties it only keeps getting worse, but it's very slow at first, so it could make sense to keep going until 40, but after 40 it's seriously only going one way - and no amounts of blueberry-smoothies or exercise would ever be able to counteract that - depressing af imo...

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Hollowman, sserafim and 1 other person
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
It better not be possible, living forever would just be extremely tormenting, horrible to even think about.

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Hollowman, sserafim and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
'Mozart, Beethoven and Chopin never died. They simply became music.' (From the series Westworld.)

I'd argue that you can live on through your achievements- if you're lucky enough to be that talented and work hard enough to be that good.

In terms of actual life on this planet- unlikely. In terms of an afterlife- who knows?

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and Darkover
Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
including all life forms on this planet
Planarians and the jellyfish Turritopsis dohrnii and some other living things are immortal. They can age but they can convert all of their old cells back to new ones by splitting asexually. Both copies are the exact same planarian with the exact same DNA. Both copies will have brand new cells and they start aging all over again. They do it through telomerase which protects their telomeres. If we found the genes that regulate these things, we could potentially make any animal live forever.

• Informative
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I love how the elites are also trying to become immortal and colonize other planets. Almost as if they are trying to escape the bullshit they started here..

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
I love how the elites are also trying to become immortal and colonize other planets. Almost as if they are trying to escape the bullshit they started here..
It is kind of necessary. Earth won't last forever: the Sun will increase in its energy output over time. This will move Earth outside of the habitable zone and kill all life on Earth. Terraforming other planets is essential if we want any species from Earth [humans will not be the only creature to go to other planets if WE manage to get there] to survive. Some people gave themselves the purpose of helping humanity transcend what they are now, and to help us survive beyond our planet's end. It would also be extremely helpful in case a rogue asteroid hit our planet and nuked life before the Sun does it for us.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim and untothedepths
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
For once, the universe did something right. I always thought that the universe was against us (metaphorically mind you) and that the suffering experienced on this planet is designed to be maximised whereas the pleasures seems to be minimised just enough to where people don't acknowledge the situation they are in and would procreate even more. However, this is the one anomaly in which the universe did something correct, the one anomaly which humans are scared of yet it saves them from an eternity of suffering and pain. This is the saving grace of the universe, the one thing that prevents every living organism from reaching total insanity