• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

uwufox777

uwufox777

Feb 29, 2024
So, I've spent the last few years going through just about everything possible that I could find in megathreads, my imagination, and various other places on the internet.

I don't have my SN anymore because I threw it out when my mother found out about it. I deeply regret this with the new laws that went into place of which I had never expected. Its really disgusting to do to people in a situation like this, but I digress.

This is just a shot in the dark that someone can come up with something that would work in a limited situation, despite how painful it may be. Thank you.

Reactions: Unknown21
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
There has been no new laws for SN this is hype.

A few companies stopped listing it due to pressure from wokists.

Reactions: uwufox777
jellie

jellie

May 9, 2023
I am sorry that you have been deprived of an easier way out through SN. I know how hard of a position you must feel that you are in right now. I would recommend looking in megathreads for better information on ways out.

a couple options that seem to be pretty easy to get your hands on would be:
  1. jumping from a tall building or bridge
  2. partial suspension hanging
  3. full suspension hanging
  4. shooting (if you live somewhere like the USA)
  5. cutting major arteries (radial in the wrist, femoral in the thigh, jugular in the neck although that is pretty gruesome)
wishing you the best on your journey. i know this cant be easy.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I'm also really disgusted by those who purposely make reliable suicide methods inaccessible, I find it so hellish how we cannot just have the option to easily die in peace.

• Love
Reactions: uwufox777
uwufox777

uwufox777

Feb 29, 2024
Thank you so much for your replies, and I wish you all the best. <3

• Love
Reactions: jellie