• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish humans wouldn't procreate, they really shouldn't procreate, it's terrible and tragic how others have to suffer as a result of this selfish, cruel decision to so harmfully impose existence. Procreation is evil to me as it's the source of all human suffering, I find it horrible how they procreate even know there is never a need for existence with nobody being able to suffer from never existing at all. It disturbs me how they procreate even know there is literally endless potential for torment and agony in existence, in fact existing can potentially get so torturous way beyond one can even imagine which should be reason enough to make people leave the non-existent alone in peace.

Existence truly is just senseless and meaningless suffering where one is just waiting to die in an existence that was always very much futile in the first place. More than anything I wish I never existed at all, only never existing is perfection to me, I'd always see it as better to not exist no matter what. Procreation is a horrific crime that just causes immense harm, it could never be justified enslaving someone in this hellish reality where there isn't even the option to easily die in peace, my wish to die is as a result of becoming aware of how truly undesirable existence is, to have the ability to exist is a punishment.

Zanmato

Zanmato

Apr 4, 2024
Totally agree.
I don't get how, we humans, have come so far.
I mean, I don't see the beauty, the desire to create a life.
And for what?
Beside that a person is forced to be alive... I don't see the meaning.

About the "selfish and cruel decision", my parents keep saying: "We wanted two children".
Well... Thanks?! And now I'm like condemned/trapped here??

I just wish I was never born.

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
I mean it's a risk because a lot of people actually do enjoy life and get value out of it. So I think it's totally reasonable for someone to have kids if they believe they can set those kids up for a good life.

If you know you can't give your kids a good life and have them anyway, yeah I don't agree with that.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Totally agree.
I don't get how, we humans, have come so far.
I mean, I don't see the beauty, the desire to create a life.
And for what?
Beside that a person is forced to be alive... I don't see the meaning.

About the "selfish and cruel decision", my parents keep saying: "We wanted two children".
Well... Thanks?! And now I'm like condemned/trapped here??

I just wish I was never born.
My mom said that she wanted kids, but she didn't know that she'd have (someone like) me. She says that she wanted someone like my sister

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
I mean it's a risk because a lot of people actually do enjoy life and get value out of it. So I think it's totally reasonable for someone to have kids if they believe they can set those kids up for a good life.

If you know you can't give your kids a good life and have them anyway, yeah I don't agree with that.
Yeah but most parents think they can set their kids up with a good life-doesn't mean they actually will. People underestimate how hard raising kids is. And even if they do doesn't mean they'll be happy-I had good parents and I'm still suicidal, and my brother has Schizophrenia. You're taking a risk having kids-so much is outside of your control. But parents think it's tragic not having kids (more than their kids being here and suffering) so they'll keep doing it 🤷‍♀️

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
Yeah but most parents think they can set their kids up with a good life-doesn't mean they actually will. People underestimate how hard raising kids is. And even if they do doesn't mean they'll be happy-I had good parents and I'm still suicidal, and my brother has Schizophrenia. You're taking a risk having kids-so much is outside of your control. But parents think it's tragic not having kids (more than their kids being here and suffering) so they'll keep doing it 🤷‍♀️
I mean philosophically speaking I think some good and some bad is better than nothing at all.

You're right it is a risk, I just don't think we should condemn parents who choose to have kids with good, realistic intentions.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
My mom said that she wanted kids, but she didn't know that she'd have (someone like) me. She says that she wanted someone like my sister
My parents have the same sentiment to your first sentence. My parents wanted a neurotypical who can be successful in life and can provide for them throughout their entire life, not somebody like me

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
I mean philosophically speaking I think some good and some bad is better than nothing at all.

You're right it is a risk, I just don't think we should condemn parents who choose to have kids with good, realistic intentions.
Well that's where we differ-like FC I think that not suffering is more important than getting to experience happiness. It's unbearable how much suffering there is in the world. But I've never wanted kids so I don't understand the "need" parents have to inflict life on their kids and risk them suffering. I just find it weird how it's seen as a necessary evil by so many people and they accept it instead of preventing it-they can prevent it, they can just not have kids. You'd think pain and agony were the worse things anyone could experience but spend some time with the normies and realise they think not creating new life is the worst most tragic thing ever-even though no one asks to be born or would know they were missing out on this "gift". Why do you think it's better to experience possible terrible things? Have you ever been in horrible pain? Did you miss life for the millions of years you didn't exist for?

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
I wish humans wouldn't procreate, they really shouldn't procreate, it's terrible and tragic how others have to suffer as a result of this selfish, cruel decision to so harmfully impose existence. Procreation is evil to me as it's the source of all human suffering, I find it horrible how they procreate even know there is never a need for existence with nobody being able to suffer from never existing at all. It disturbs me how they procreate even know there is literally endless potential for torment and agony in existence, in fact existing can potentially get so torturous way beyond one can even imagine which should be reason enough to make people leave the non-existent alone in peace.

Existence truly is just senseless and meaningless suffering where one is just waiting to die in an existence that was always very much futile in the first place. More than anything I wish I never existed at all, only never existing is perfection to me, I'd always see it as better to not exist no matter what. Procreation is a horrific crime that just causes immense harm, it could never be justified enslaving someone in this hellish reality where there isn't even the option to easily die in peace, my wish to die is as a result of becoming aware of how truly undesirable existence is, to have the ability to exist is a punishment.
Yes this is the root of the problem ! Why would anyone pass down generational pain , and suffering onto someone else … it seems so sadistic …. Very rarely and I'm sorry I actually cannot say I've ever met anyone's parents that didn't fuck them up- atleast a little bit
It's all so inevitable . Why do people make this choice … the best answer I received on here was to fill the emptiness , which I think is understandable in certain respects assuming the parents are aware of emotional needs of the child …. and makes sense as to why people really do this , but I think 9 times out of 10 people have children like they buy pets , and they aren't really ready…..

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
I think it's totally reasonable for someone to have kids if they believe they can set those kids up for a good life.
Yes - they have to be prepared and have backup plans too.

Last edited:
Reactions: xinino
Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022

I'm not procreating I didn't want to come into this world either worst thing ever and I'm not bearing a life into this horrible world ends with me.

C

cosmic-freedom

Mar 18, 2024
Most people don't procreate out of need but out of pressure I think.This is from an analytical perspective.The poorer regions of the world are more backwards and even educated people sometimes succumb to the pressure.There are millions of girls trapped by motherhood and marriage.Two evils of this world that are forcefully thrusted upon people,women especially.Although those that are born in developed countries with lots of freedom and progressive people around them,they have a choice they can actively make.

I think the idea that both parents are required to raise a child is the most ridiculous bullshit humans can come up with.Most mammals only mate and the male no longer stays around with the female.The female is stronger due to its nurturing instinct and can raise the child on its own before leaving it in the wild to grow up on its own.That was the natural order of things.That is only a very few years relative to its lifespan unlike human females that spend three-fourth of their lives tending to people around them.

Females of other species are much more aggressive,physically as well.The human female's agression has been dwindled away and replaced with "FeMinIty,lOvE,cAre" and all that crap.

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
parents think it's tragic not having kids (more than their kids being here and suffering)
People — especially women — are indoctrinated since early age that marrying and having kids is not only the ultimate achievement in their lives but the sign of one's success and social-economic status.

Therefore not having kids feels like a very heavy, intolerable, personal failure to most people.

Having kids is not a natural, biological, behaviour. It's, surprisingly, a fabricated behavior...!

People don't realize that pratically nothing in human behavior is instinctual.... Human lives are ruled mostly by artificial, learned, behavior.

From a human perspective, having kids — i.e. natalism — is an ideology.

Deep down, people know they were screwed by the "American Dream" and that they are living lives that they didn't really wanted for themselves... But by the time they realize this, they are already married with children — carrying an Al Bundy's look of disgust on their face:

Married with children

Last edited:
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
"Married with children" or not, we are all doomed to suffer and, eventually, die.

Life just sucks... And people could prevent all of this unnecessary suffering to future generations — but they won't.

The bloodbath in this pigsty, unfortunately, will go on.

Last edited:
AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
Well that's where we differ-like FC I think that not suffering is more important than getting to experience happiness. It's unbearable how much suffering there is in the world. But I've never wanted kids so I don't understand the "need" parents have to inflict life on their kids and risk them suffering. I just find it weird how it's seen as a necessary evil by so many people and they accept it instead of preventing it-they can prevent it, they can just not have kids. You'd think pain and agony were the worse things anyone could experience but spend some time with the normies and realise they think not creating new life is the worst most tragic thing ever-even though no one asks to be born or would know they were missing out on this "gift". Why do you think it's better to experience possible terrible things? Have you ever been in horrible pain? Did you miss life for the millions of years you didn't exist for?
Yeah I've been suicidal on and off all my adult life. I agree that for some people with debilitating conditions or awful circumstances, not living would be preferable to having the life they had. But for the vast majority their lives will have some good and some bad, and often the bad will not completely destroy them, but it will allow them to appreciate the good.

So it really for me depends on the person and all we can do as adults is ask ourselves, do we truly believe our child would be likely to have a good/decent life. I personally don't believe that so I'm not having kids.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
This seems a very simple and obvious conclusion to the large proportion of this group who have never been in a love relationship, or cannot even imagine wanting to be in one. But for most people, sexual love is the most overwhelming and meaningful emotion we can ever know, and people do not act rationally and premeditatedly when they are in the grip of passion. Take our word for it.

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
@thewalkingdread Oh well I've already failed most things so society thinking I've failed as a woman really doesn't bother me lol. If success means inflicting life on others I'm fine with failure. It's not me that has to worry about my kids being hurt in this world, that's on the procreators. I guess people do what they think they can live with and that changes from one person to the next, if parents are happy to take the risk they'll have to live with the consequences if it all goes to shit 🤷‍♀️

@Ashu that's what the morning after pill and abortions are for...

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I know my parents didn't plan on living out their retirement Years with 2 adult children who will probably always live with them (I'm disabled and little brother is suspected to have Autism) but that's the cost of having children. You may end up with disabled children

crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Błędów raczej nie naprawiam, raczej je ponawiam
May 1, 2024
I completely agree with your antinatalistic views. While I understand it's rooted in human nature, I find it immoral to procreate and I would never impose life on a sentient being. How can that child give consent? You're signing them up to suffering, no matter how privileged they're going to be. And even with privilege, they might still find existing exhausting and experience it like a burden. They might resent you as their parent. I think procreating is disgusting and comes from a selfish or ignorant place most of the time. I don't want to perpetuate suffering, thanks.

foreverfalling

foreverfalling

Experienced
Jul 22, 2022
I often see a disabled girl with her dad on my daily walk. She briefly was in my class when I was very young, so I recognised her. She can't walk easily by herself and has trouble speaking, so her dad probably needs to take care of her 24/7. Her parents are probably the only people she has contact with I imagine. I often wonder what will happen to her later in life, when her dad passes. Who will take care of her? Will she be comfortable being taken care of by someone else, perhaps unrelated and uncaring to her? It pains me to think of that, she'll probably feel very alone.

If I wanted children so I would be less alone and to have someone to look after me, that would be very selfish of me. I wouldn't want to bring another life into this world to suffer for that.