mr.smileysad

mr.smileysad

Student
Aug 29, 2020
I don't want to have to justify myself and prove I'm really, REALLY (promise, you guys!) suicidal! on a forum meant for support. Extremely disappointing to see this type of response.

Calling people "attention seeking" is counter-productive. I've been called attention-seeking for self-harming which was my coping method to keep me from committing suicide when I knew I wasn't ready yet.
I am sorry you had to go through such trauma and I hope you find peace on the other side and know there is minimal chance of anyone finding you so do not even hope for it.
I am amazed anyone found you what were your last thoughts?
sorry if this sounds a bit insensitive

Last edited:
TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
I have to say I actually forwent the dimenhydrinate entirely. Surprisingly, throwing up didn't feel that bad, though. The real discomfort was the increased heart rate, it honestly felt like my heart was gonna beat out of my chest. Again, not painful, though, just uncomfortable.

I'll write more about this in a new thread later today or tomorrow.
Can you say something about your SN atempt?

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
honestly felt like my heart was gonna beat out of my chest. Again, not painful, though, just uncomfortable.
The latest edition of PPH says that propranolol is required. It says it is not a luxury item but necessary.

• Wow
Reactions: not4us