kohaku

kohaku

Nonbinary Hysteric
Mar 27, 2019
Metoclopramide is a dopamine and serotonin antagonist. It helps to decrease nausea. It helps a lot, but it's not 100%. Many people still vomit, but it can delay how long it takes to vomit, as well as increase the amount of sn that makes it to the bloodstream(I don't know the scientific terms).
I've also heard that some people prepare additional glasses to take in case they vomit. Good idea, Y/N?

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
All I want is for you to go peacefully and painlessly as possible. Whatever path you choose, I hope you find true happiness.

• Love
Reactions: death137 and kohaku
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
I've also heard that some people prepare additional glasses to take in case they vomit. Good idea, Y/N?

Yes.

I feel bad to give advice on your goodbye thread though. But you have a right to know.

I sincerely hope you find peace. Again, we're here for you if you have second thoughts.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and kohaku
kohaku

kohaku

Nonbinary Hysteric
Mar 27, 2019
Yes.

I feel bad to give advice on your goodbye thread though. But you have a right to know.

I sincerely hope you find peace. Again, we're here for you if you have second thoughts.
Thanks. Hope no one hears me if I vomit. I'll turn the fan on.

• Hugs
Reactions: theguineapigking
S

Smudgedlines

I like wine.
Jan 23, 2020
Still messed up and it made me a little anxious, but I took my phenibut today so I'll be fine. I'm just trying to have a calm rest of

I know. Just pop them on ignore and focus on the support from everyone else. I truly hope you get through it in the way you wish the most. Actually I hope you are saved and go on to have a happy fulfilling life but I probably shouldnt say it. You are bound to be anxious for lots of reasons just make sure you are certain.

Reactions: kohaku
C

CoffinDance

Aug 10, 2020
I wish you luck!

Reactions: death137 and kohaku
kohaku

kohaku

Nonbinary Hysteric
Mar 27, 2019
That reminds me, I have 8 USD in Bitcoin that's going to go unused when I'm gone. Please PM me if you need it.

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Wish you the best in whatever decision you make.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and kohaku
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
im sorry about what your going through.

being hurt by a person you love and a person close to you is just a different type of hurt that i also have unfortunately experienced.

just a side note, CTB is an extremely hard decision and its something someone should critically think about. we know absolutely nothing about another persons situation and we should NEVER assume why another person does what they do and judge their thought process.

i've been seeing people blindlessly assuming why another person thinks and does what they speak of and its extremely sad. we arent here to judge or assume another persons situation and analyze their thoughts in a negative manner. the posts i've seen implying people are being "attention seekers" is ridiculous and is fueled by nothing but someones assumptions. if you feel the need to criticize and nit-pick another persons situation and their thought process, just refrain yourself from posting entirely. it does nothing but hinder positive discussion on the forum and specifically the thread itself.

as for OP, i hope you find peace with whatever decision you make.

take care.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 14573, TheQ22, LetzteAusfahrt and 4 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I wish you the best and peace during your remaining time. :hug: I hope you have a peaceful transition into the unknown.

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i hope you find peace. :heart:

kohaku

kohaku

Nonbinary Hysteric
Mar 27, 2019
Thanks for the kind words everyone. Just a few more hours 'til everyone goes to sleep so I can do it. I got DBAN to format my disk on an USB drive now. I'll start the preparations soon. I'm happy.

Also, the bitcoin offer has expired, sorry to anyone who could've used it.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34
Denise2207

Denise2207

Aug 9, 2020
Wishing you a peaceful journey ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and kohaku
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Wishing you all the best no matter what your final decision comes to :heart:

• Love
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I understand where you're coming from... Ready to die, but also ready for real help if people are willing to see. Sometimes people need a tangible dose of reality for them to get their head out of their ass. I don't see what you're doing as attention seeking, and it's really sad anyone would say that.

I truly hope you're journey leads to being in a better situation whether that's people around you treating you better, or the there after. Safe travels friend.

• Love
Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
That reminds me, I have 8 USD in Bitcoin that's going to go unused when I'm gone. Please PM me if you need it.

No offence meant, but I find the idea of offering 8 bucks as a parting gift before you kill yourself to be pretty hilarious.

• Love
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I find the idea of offering 8 bucks as a parting gift before you kill yourself to be pretty hilarious.
Why? I think it's nice.

Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
Why? I think it's nice.

It is nice, but it is also funny. It is an insignificant and random amount. And the circumstances "I'm going to CTB, does anyone want my last 8 dollars?". A little endearing that they were serious about it. Yeah, I don't know if my sense of humour makes sense to anyone.

Reactions: Doormat, Lost in a Dream, Deleted member 14386 and 3 others
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I wish you peace. :hug:

• Love
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Safe travels and peace to you ...

Racon. - I get it,. It's some off the wall shit, so it's unusually awkward yet funny.

D

DamnYourEyes

Aug 10, 2020
I wish you a very safe painless transition to whatever your next place is. Light, love, laughter and uncondemning arms always open to you. Success and peace. Also FWPT.
That means fuck what people think. Best of luck to you, and yes, best idea is to have another dose waiting to go in case you puke the first one up.

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Godammit you guys why am I laughing in a goodbye thread??!!

Safe travels man, peace

theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
@krtgrf

I sincerely hope that if you did attempt, you're at peace, and no longer in pain.

If you're still here, we are HERE for you. No judgement if you chose to hold off.

If you are still with us, please post back whenever you feel able, as it'd be nice to know what's going on.

Best wishes.

Reactions: Cherrypea
kohaku

kohaku

Nonbinary Hysteric
Mar 27, 2019
Hi everyone. I made my attempt but I got found. Currently hospitalized. I'll write a status update soon to let anyone curious know how the SN experience was.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: oneess, marcusuk63, anxivoid and 5 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Yikes.. Glad you're okay. Give us an update when you have time please.

theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Hi everyone. I made my attempt but I got found. Currently hospitalized. I'll write a status update soon to let anyone curious know how the SN experience was.

Hey. I hope you are feeling better after being given the treatment. I hope that your recovery is as swift and painless as possible. Take your time man. We definitely would love to hear back from you, whenever you feel able to update us again.

On one hand I'm sorry that the attempt failed. On the other, I might feel kind of glad that you have a second chance at life...depending on how it makes you feel. If you're glad, I'm glad.

Best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: miguel6565 and Huntfish34
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
i wish you better now

Reactions: Spitfire and Huntfish34
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I'm sorry you got spotted. I hope everything will turn out fine for you. Well, I don't know if it's rude but I have a couple of questions. Did dimenhydrinate stopped you from being nauseous a little bit? Is the nausea really impossible to overcome?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Huntfish34 and miguel6565
kohaku

kohaku

Nonbinary Hysteric
Mar 27, 2019
I'm sorry you got spotted. I hope everything will turn out fine for you. Well, I don't know if it's rude but I have a couple of questions. Did dimenhydrinate stopped you from being nauseous a little bit? Is the nausea really impossible to overcome?

I have to say I actually forwent the dimenhydrinate entirely. Surprisingly, throwing up didn't feel that bad, though. The real discomfort was the increased heart rate, it honestly felt like my heart was gonna beat out of my chest. Again, not painful, though, just uncomfortable.

I'll write more about this in a new thread later today or tomorrow.

Reactions: Meditation guide, DamnYourEyes, grungeCat and 2 others