Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
Yeah, and you need to understand that not everyone reacts to medicine the same way and that is a fact. What works for you may not work for someone else.
Then you should have prepared before doing the real thing.
Testing the AE, beforehand if you're not sure how your body will react to it. It's not that hard. Actually, in my eyes it's foolish not to since it's the last thing you're gonna do anyway. AE's not having its proposed effect is rare. Even if certain medicines like SSRI/SNRI/SRI's have this uncertainty.

That's simply false, you should not spread lies based on your feelings. In the spreadsheet where all the SN deaths are documented almost everyone taking Meto has thrown up also. Stans Guide recommends making 3 glasses for backup even with a Meto regiment because vomiting commonly occurs. And posting in this persons final thread with insults to them because they could not find a doctor to prescribe it is as low class as it comes.
Calm down, I'm not spreading lies nor am I insulting OP. Just because I'm not lying by wishing him peace like the rest here do doesn't mean I'm insulting him.

rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
Taking an antiemetic the right way is fool proof. Trust me. You haven't read biology if you don't understand that.

lol sorry youre wrong. i have been prescribed ae from the doctor before i took them how i was told and i still vomited so its possible still

Reactions: voyager, KleinerWolf, rhiino and 4 others
H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
lol sorry youre wrong. i have been prescribed ae from the doctor before i took them how i was told and i still vomited so its possible still
Did you follow the 2 different Regimes? Both of them?

Did you try different brands of AE or just 1?

By brand I mean "Primperan" for example, thats one brand.

rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020

i didnt use ae for SN i was given them because i had a virus and couldnt stop throwing up bile, and they still did not work for me so i didn't even have a poison in my body and i was still able to throw up after taking over the recommended dose and having a totally empty stomach

Reactions: Sunset764 and Saed
H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
i didnt use ae for SN i was given them because i had a virus and couldnt stop throwing up bile, and they still did not work for me so i didn't even have a poison in my body and i was still able to throw up after taking over the recommended dose and having a totally empty stomach
You didn't answer my questions. I repeat, did you try different brands? Do I need to make it anymore clearer?

ReallySillyOtter

ReallySillyOtter

Will commit suicide or die tryin’.
Jun 20, 2020
In the spreadsheet where all the SN deaths are documented...

Speaking of, is anyone updating it? There have been several SN CTB threads of late. I don't want to treat these intense experiences like a lab trial but it'd be useful info for other SSers.

If no one is, I volunteer.

Reactions: Sunset764, KleinerWolf, Saed and 1 other person
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
You didn't answer my questions. I repeat, did you try different brands? Do I need to make it anymore clearer?

sorry i replied before i saw the other questions you posted

i tried one brand, not sure why it matters because no ae is foolproof depending on the person

next time i will try meto

H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
sorry i replied before i saw the other questions you posted

i tried one brand, not sure why it matters because no ae is foolproof depending on the person

next time i will try meto
Thank you. I bet you will have success with real Meto.

rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
Thank you. I bet you will have success with real Meto.

definitely hope so since i will be using N and i cant afford to throw up $700 :')

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sunset764, voyager, KleinerWolf and 3 others
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
He stated in previous posts he could not obtain an AE. So @Heavy if someone is unable to get an AE are you saying they aren't allowed to ctb?

I'll be killing myself tomorrow.
Here's part of the plan. I will make another thread once tomorrow hits and I have to head to the room I booked. But for now this is what my plan looks like

25g SN in 3 different 50 ML water cups (25g in each 50 ML cup)

1 hour before drinking SN 600mg of ibuprofen (11PM)

40 minutes before drinking SN double dose of Tagamet (11:20PM)

Final - SN drink (11:55 - 12:00)

I cannot get an AE and I've been researching for a while and decided that this is my best option. Had this sitting in my notes for over 2 months. I cannot take the pain anymore. I'm going to eat very little in the morning and will start fasting by 4pm at the latest. I plan to stop drinking fizzy drinks by 7pm and will stop drinking everything at 9 and will only sip water to take ibuprofen and tagamet as I have to. I'll go into more detail as time goes on. I just feel a bit of relief but also antsy as I wait to be able to leave.

do you mean like the Soviet one or the Russian?
Or do you mean regimens?

The question was asked should i test meto before SN?
and the answer is

Regarding side effects, the answer is simply "no." Simply because you have side effects does not mean they will occur in a subsequent dose, likewise, simply because there are none does not mean you will be symptom free in a follow up dose.

I don't generally care at all if people want to take Meto for a month before ctb, but I do care about accurate info. First, very well meaning individuals have created unsupported fear surrounding meto encouraging everyone to test meto first. Why is this bad? Other than adding anxiety, the major concern surrounding meto is eps. Eps becomes MORE likely with repeated dosing. Again, this is a very low incidence reaction, but the well meaning advice here actually INCREASES the likelihood of this occurring.

I'll just further add that the eps symptoms for meto typically occur 24-48 hours after administration. This is a point not mentioned (or likely not known) by most posters. Just fwiw.

And many who take AEs vomit snd still pass. Moonie did a 3rd day of Meto to be sure she wouldn't puke.. and she did!! 3 times.
So @Heavy respectfully stop spreading untruths ..

• Love
Reactions: voyager, Querry1, KleinerWolf and 5 others
N

Neville1

Student
Aug 26, 2019
I have seen members do the antiemetic regimen and still vomit when taking SN. I am of a belief that it really makes no difference because you simply will not know how your body will respond to drinking SN.
Saying that taking AE is unimportant, doesn't matter is not helpful, is harmful. It reduces the odds of vomiting.

All medications are more helpful for some than others but as one cannot know it's effectiveness for ones case, it's unwise not to take AE.

I don't criticise @NoPlaceForme. Knowing the risks, it was their decision to proceed anyway.

Despite not being foolproof, the recommendation in @Stan's guide and in the PPH is to take one.

Last edited:
Reactions: voyager, KleinerWolf and x-Ace-x
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
That's not currect. I know some persons vomited 1 or 2 times and abit after several mins ingesting but those who dont use anti-emetic vomits alott and several times and as soon as ingesting SN.

Reactions: KleinerWolf and AnniesHideaway
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Saying that taking AE is unimportant, doesn't matter is not helpful, is harmful. It's does reduce the odds of vomiting.

All medications are more helpful for some than others but as one cannot know it's effectiveness for ones case, it's unwise not to take AE.

I don't criticise @NoPlaceForme. Knowing the risks, it was their decision to proceed anyway.

Despite not being foolproof, the recommendation in @Stan's guide and in the PPH is to take one.

You are absolutely correct. People should take an AE to give themselves the best possible chance of success. Stan's guide states the following:

There have been reports from people who followed the correct dosage of an antiemetic and still vomited so there is no guarantee

The point I was trying to make was that even though someone takes an AE, there is no guarantee they will not vomit. So it may or may not have made a difference.

Reactions: KleinerWolf and Saed
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
He drank fizzy drinks all day until 7pm... I remember another member saying they drank coke a few hours before SN and they reported puking and failing to ctb with no ems. ????
the speculations can run a mile long...
everyone has to do what they can and feel is best for them.

I agree that testing meto (AE) is stupid .. why? If your goal is to ctb and not survive ...does it really matter if you have some slight symptoms?
It's like the user that didn't drink her SN bcuz a fly landed in it? Really? You're drinking poison to die, a little fly makes it undrinkable? Not like she had to worry about anything polluting her?

Reactions: GrassFields, KleinerWolf, Brokenwithbpd and 1 other person
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
It's possible he survived though.

From the looks of the chat he threw up everything?

When will people realize AE is CRUCIAL to these kinds of methods.
Quite possibly

Reactions: Disco Biscuit, KleinerWolf and Saed
Status
Not open for further replies.