Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
@NoPlaceForme unfortunately threw up a lot and reported they couldn't breathe shaky with rapid heart beat for about 12 mins. Most everyone in the chat kept encouraging them to call 911 but they said they wanted to just go to sleep and not wake up. But if they woke up would call someone.
Even before the SN, many offers were made telling them that it was ok to not go thru with it if it didn't feel right

I just wish you peace whether you survive or not.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sunset764, voyager, Kevin_theFrog and 13 others
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
@NoPlaceForme i hope you found peace and you are no longer suffering. however if you are reading this then im glad you are still with us. sending love and hugs.

• Love
Reactions: sadghost, KleinerWolf, Saed and 1 other person
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
To suicide, it takes a lot of courage.
To live, it also takes immense courage.
Prayers for NoPlaceForMe.

Reactions: mem12, Deleted member 19276 and Saed
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
@NoPlaceForme unfortunately threw up a lot and reported they couldn't breathe shaky with rapid heart beat for about 12 mins. Most everyone in the chat kept encouraging them to call 911 but they said they wanted to just go to sleep and not wake up. But if they woke up would call someone.
Even before the SN, many offers were made telling them that it was ok to not go thru with it if it didn't feel right

Yes. Anti-emetic is necessary. He didnt use that. But I hope he be at peace now. Maybe his ctb has been succeeded yet. If not I hope see him again here

Reactions: Sunset764, voyager and KleinerWolf
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
As I wake,I read of your plight,and my heart goes out to you...My mind fills with multiple permutations of possibilities and robs me of words. All I can do is send love,no matter what.

If the sleep you drifted into,was not the eternal one you craved,please come back to us,my friend,when you are able.

:heart:

• Love
Reactions: x-Ace-x, Busdriver, sadghost and 1 other person
sadghost

sadghost

S
May 17, 2020
I am so sorry that life has brought you so much misery. I hope that you are in a state of serenity now, and not suffering anymore. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf and Saed
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
I hope he is at peace

Aww wow any updates :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Saed and KleinerWolf
Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
Hope you're okay wherever you are dude

Reactions: Saed, idkimtired and KleinerWolf
Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
Praying that you're safe and not in pain. We're all thinking of you.

• Love
Reactions: BrokenBeing, Saed, KleinerWolf and 2 others
D

Deathwish1968

Oct 30, 2019
Hope he is in a better place. :'(

Reactions: KleinerWolf and x-Ace-x
H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
Reactions: Misery99, TrashBag, EveSerene and 3 others
AnniesHideaway

AnniesHideaway

Jul 1, 2020
Here are his last hour of chats:

11:03 PM: Also an update I just took my ibuprofen in 20 minutes the tagamet and then at midnight I drink my sn

11:03 PM: I feel you

11:03 PM: I only wish the pain can be taken away

11:04 PM: Hey. I'm p4retty sure. I've been pondering but thoughts of hope o remmeber what the real world is like out there and why I am doing this in the first place. I want when I go unconscious to be the last time

11:05 PM: Sorry typing fast on mobile

11:05 PM: The only thing I question is my survival instinct that's always there a little bit but it probably always will be

11:05 PM: By question I just mean I wish it wasnt there

11:05 PM: Thank you. Its ok

11:06 PM: I just hope those after me are okay. Both close to me and everyone on here. This life is hard.

11:07 PM: Thank you so much @nnnerve

11:10 PM: I feel for you

11:10 PM: Currently putting a note with some Monet in front of the door

11:11 PM: A warning to call someone before checking the bed.

11:14 PM: Thank you. I appreciate that for real. I just really want to do it.

11:16 PM: If I somehow back out I will be honest but I have everything set up. I just want it it to go well. I cant say if I will throw up or how quickly I'll feel things and go unconscious so I will say when I am gonna do it and I will make my drinks drink one and immediately lie down and after I will send a message saying what happened

11:16 PM: After laying down and sending the message I'm unsure on how I'll feel. I might want to just close my eyes and might not be able to text. So I will try to say goodbye when I lay down in case rhat is my last message

11:17 PM: Thank you so much

11:20 PM: Not really doubts. Just wanting it to actually work

11:20 PM: I appreciate that though

11:21 PM: Thank you

11:22 PM: Took my tagamet. Now just waiting.

11:24 PM: The thing is I always want to have this perfect moment or ending and have this beautiful last thought before I go but I've accepted that's not the reality. You just have to do it. Many probably wish my doubts were stronger. I wish I was stronger and soemtimes thisnfeels like the easy way out but SI is a bitch

11:25 PM: I'm sorry @peacefully31425

11:26 PM: Thank you so much. . @idonk

11:26 PM: Oh man. Thinking about it I can think of so many things

11:27 PM: I guess one would have to be with someone I love, laughing together and just doing what feels good. Theres probably so much more but I cant really piece it together

11:27 PM: Your idea is very lovely though @lonelyhouse

11:31 PM: Hey. In about a half hour give or take @Smellanie
11:34 PM: what's your favourite music?

11:36 PM: Thank you again. Im pretty much ready. I wanna take it now but have to wait for the tagamet at least. Once I'm sure I don't need to use the bathroom at at 11 55 I will make the drinks

11:36 PM: Just waiting for the time when I finally close out of the video I'm watching and get to lay down and hopefully drift off in the end. Hoping to not throw up

11:37 PM: I except some mild pain and possible heavy discomfort but as long as I die i can only wish for that sleep right now

118:38 PM: And it's just a random video. Nothing special. I have to shut my mind off for these moments.

11:38 PM: It is of someone I like to watxh but it's just like someone who plays stuff

11:39 PM: I had other videos in mind but I have ti turn it off eventually and I'd rather it be something easier to close

11:40 PM: It is almost time. I'll let you guys know when I'm about to make the drinks

11:40 PM: I feel that

11:42 PM: Me too. I've had to think about it for a while and then in the hotel all day

11:42 PM: Thoufh a peaceful impulsive decision I would not have minded

11:43 PM: Putting some random stuff on the tv as background noise.

11:43 PM: Thank you @Joxalldaita

11:45 PM: Laying in bed and these are the longest ten minutes ever

11:52 PM: I'm about to make the solutions. have the water just need to measure and mix. After thus message I will take it at sompoint. After I will lay down and say whatever I can in here. I'm not sure what will happen but if that last message is not a goodbye I say goodbye now and wish you all peace in your endeavors. Much love. Going soon.

11:53 PM: 3 minutes I'm gonna mix then drink within a minute or 2

12:01 PM: Just drank it

12:01 PM: Very salty

12:01 PM: I'm laying ined now

12:01 PM: Hands shaky and everything i think it's taking effects but not sute

12:03 PM: Thre up cant breathe

12:03 PM: Gonna die soon I thi j

12:09 PM: Oh man. I threw up non stop and couldn'breathe. I want to drink more but I'm afraid of the same thing happening again. I just want to be out of thus life god damnit. I took another tiny sip and my heart is beating so maybe I will still die idk I couldn't breath e

12:11 PM: I was okay to let myself die but I couldn't catch the breath and stop throwing up

12:11 PM: Nothing is happening. Idk if I need 911 or not

12:12 PM: I feel like shit tho bc I couldn't control where I threw up

12:13 PM: Theres this tiny sip that stayed down but idk I'd its gonna kill me. I can feel my heart beat fast and I dont feel like I'm dying but I just want to go to sleep and I'm ok if I iust dont wake up and if I wake up I will call someone

12:14 PM: Nvm throwing that up.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sunset764, voyager, Kevin_theFrog and 8 others
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
Not only did he throw up, but we were trying to reach out to him in the chat after he had taken the drink and no response.

I hope that you're in a better place :heart:

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sunset764, voyager, Disco Biscuit and 4 others
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
12:09 PM: Oh man. I threw up non stop and couldn'breathe. I want to drink more but I'm afraid of the same thing happening again. I just want to be out of thus life god damnit. I took another tiny sip and my heart is beating so maybe I will still die idk I couldn't breath e
His antiemetic didn't work?

B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
Aw man, that was hard to read. I hope he's at peace. I assume it worked

• Hugs
Reactions: AnniesHideaway, Saed and KleinerWolf
H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
It's possible he survived though.

From the looks of the chat he threw up everything?

When will people realize AE is CRUCIAL to these kinds of methods.

Last edited:
Reactions: KleinerWolf
AnniesHideaway

AnniesHideaway

Jul 1, 2020
His antiemetic didn't work?
He didn't take one. I am also starting to think using propranolol is really important. Peaceful Pill says it quickens the time to unconsciousness, and I would assume that suppressing the rapid heartbeat would also lesson or eliminate the breathing issues.

Reactions: Sunset764 and Raminiki
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
@AnniesHideaway thank you so much for preserving the log.
It wasn't easy to read.
This thread could at some point spring back to life,or remain interminably silent,leaving us forever to wonder.
May they be in a better place.

Reactions: Sunset764, voyager and AnniesHideaway
H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
Guess we will never find out.
Unless he actually survived.

My guess is he never did his research and as a result he had to deal with a lot of pain. It's really sad. He wanted to die so much that he didn't care of the consequences of his bad planning.

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Guess we will never find out.
Unless he actually survived.

My guess is he never did his research and as a result he had to deal with a lot of pain. It's really sad. He wanted to die so much that he didn't care of the consequences of his bad planning.

Why is it bad planning? I have seen members do the antiemetic regimen and still vomit when taking SN. I am of a belief that it really makes no difference because you simply will not know how your body will respond to drinking SN.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset764, KleinerWolf and Saed
H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
Why is it bad planning? I have seen members do the antiemetic regimen and still vomit when taking SN. I am of a belief that it really makes no difference because you simply will not know how your body will respond to drinking SN.
It makes all the difference in the world if you vomit the SN.
It's literally the difference between life and death, lol.

Reactions: KleinerWolf and x-Ace-x
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
It makes all the difference in the world if you vomit the SN.
It's literally the difference between life and death, lol.

I understand that, but I have seen goodbye threads where members have taken an antiemetic and STILL vomit. So the outcome may have been the same whether he took it or not.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset764, KleinerWolf and Saed
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Honestly Reading it has scared me a little about the method .. Did not seem peaceful ..

Reactions: KleinerWolf and Saed
H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
I understand that, but I have seen goodbye threads where members have taken an antiemetic and STILL vomit. So the outcome may have been the same whether he took it or not.
Then it's because:

1. They didn't take a real AE. They took something like Risperidon and expected 1 tablet to work or something stupid like that.
2. They took outdated AE.
3. They took something completely different and thought it was an AE.
4. They didn't follow the regime of taking the AE and took it wrong, simply put.

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Then it's because:

1. They didn't take a real AE. They took something like Risperidon and expected 1 tablet to work or something stupid like that.
4. They didn't follow the regime of taking the AE and took it wrong, simply put.

I am sorry, but that is just conjecture. I don't believe that a member would do the entire regimen and vomit because "their AE is outdated or wrong". The truth is, the method is not full proof and everyone's body will react differently.

• Love
Reactions: voyager, KleinerWolf, Saed and 3 others
H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
I am sorry, but that is just conjecture. I don't believe that a member would do the entire regimen and vomit because "their AE is outdated or wrong". The truth is, the method is not full proof and everyone's body will react differently.
Taking an antiemetic the right way is fool proof. Trust me. You haven't read biology if you don't understand that.

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Taking an antiemetic the right way is fool proof. Trust me. You haven't read biology if you don't understand that.

Yeah, and you need to understand that not everyone reacts to medicine the same way and that is a fact. What works for you may not work for someone else.

Reactions: voyager, Querry1, KleinerWolf and 6 others
AnniesHideaway

AnniesHideaway

Jul 1, 2020
Then it's because:

That's simply false, you should not spread lies based on your feelings. In the spreadsheet where all the SN deaths are documented almost everyone taking Meto has thrown up also. Stans Guide recommends making 3 glasses for backup even with a Meto regiment because vomiting commonly occurs.
he never did his research and as a result he had to deal with a lot of pain. It's really sad. He wanted to die so much that he didn't care of the consequences of his bad planning.

And posting in this persons final thread with insults to them because they could not find a doctor to prescribe it is as low class as it comes.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: voyager, KleinerWolf, Saed and 4 others
Status
Not open for further replies.