• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I can only recommend it. This gives me a lot. Also a day schedule is important. I do not work so this is even more important for me. I do not have much money so I have to be happy about little things. If life just could go on this way...today and yesterday were okay. But in a few months a very difficult period in my life will start. It will probably ruin my health again. I am going to work again. This is really dangerous for me. I became quite ill the last time. But I just need the money :(

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
My weekly schedule has certainly helped me.
I only wrote the lessons I gotta teach and the hours in which I gotta study japanese.
I should add more stuff but I don't like being so organized, actually.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
How many hours do you teach weekly? I have done it too. But only 3 hours a week.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
How many hours do you teach weekly? I have done it too. But only 3 hours a week.

I don't know what the hell is going on but my students have recommended me to some other people and I'm teaching like 40 hours a week. I even work on Saturdays. I end up exhausted but the big advantage I have is that I love my job and the money is certainly helping lots.
However, as you know, I'm bipolar so, there are days in which I can barely leave the bed and gotta pretend to be happy in front of my students. That's really tough!

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: noname223
gimme_my_happy_nap

gimme_my_happy_nap

Fresky
Mar 13, 2021
Glad you're feeling okay these two days~ And sorry to hear that you'll have a difficult period of time. Hope that it won't be too hard on you :'(

I go from being obsessed with scheduling and absolutely hate them all the time. Executing the scheduling is the hard part. More often than not, I just spend all my time scheduling and living in this imaginary world where I'm hyperproductive while in reality I've done nothing at all <.<

L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
routine is king, and not celebrate yesterday's successes, today is all that matters.

Reactions: kovkay