• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
So I made a post asking if its possible handling full time job and university, since I am about to gocto uni and I have a job opportunity working for one company working for Mojang and Minecraft.

Soooooo It all worked out so well in the end!
Since I realized because of my mental health I cant force myself into so much work, I send the person from the company that I cant work full time and explained that I dont know if ill be able to because of my busy schedule.
He replied that I can work on projects, so what I think this is is that I can work whenever and if the project on texture packs and everything is done by deadline it is all good.
Ngl I feel so much better when he said that lol.
That means I wont be paid like I would if I were to do it full time but I dont care about the money as long as I get the experience, which will help me in the long run.

I feel like my life is getting back into place. I am not really happy but I am tired all the time from some kind of work which is a good thing ig.