T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
It's a painting by Waterhouse of the Lady of Shalott who was cursed and trapped in a tower.. I just love the romance and melancholy of the painting and the Tennyson poem and the sentiments reflect how I feel trapped figuratively and literally by my mental illnesses.

• Love
Reactions: Callie Arcale, Lostandlooking and not-2-b-the-answer
WeaselBones

WeaselBones

Lonely Little Loser
Sep 3, 2019
I just think weasels are the cutest. I mean, it's impossible for me to see a weasel and not get at least a little smile. I'd like to be a weasel.

As for the bones part of my username, well, I guess (and hope) I'll be a pile of bones someday! xD

Reactions: Callie Arcale and Lostandlooking
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
A painting of Bodhidharma (known as Daruma in Japan), a famous Buddhist monk who is credited as laying down the foundational principles for Zen Buddhism. Bodhidharma is also known as "The Wall-Gazing Brahmin", which needless to say, is something I greatly relate with, since I've also spent literal years of my life staring at my fair share of walls. Primarily the ones within my room of course, which I'm otherwise always trapped in. In any case, he represents an ideal I wish to strive towards, but I doubt I'll ever get there. Bonus fact, he's also known for creating the groundwork which would later lead to the creation of Shaolin Kung-Fu, so that's cool too.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lofticries, TriggerHappy, Callie Arcale and 2 others
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
To me, not really. But I'm seemingly infamous due to my otter. Hehe. Some friends here have said a sea otter would be my spirit animal, so I guess my pic has meaning to them. I love my nicknames anyway. :heart: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Callie Arcale and not-2-b-the-answer
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Joined the forum after binge-watching Naruto. Naruto doesn't have any character that's at all similar to me (would be a mix of Shikamaru's laziness, Shino's social skills, Kakashi's depression, Orochimaru's empathy and the white fang of the leaf's final choice), but since my only reason for wanting to kill myself is skin hunger this image makes a lot of sense.

Reactions: 262653, Lmd and not-2-b-the-answer
Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
Komi is kind of a mood. People say I seem very professional yet I can't communicate for shit unless I'm on medication or drunk as fuck. Nzlfgseqsiy11

• Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale, Lostandlooking and not-2-b-the-answer
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
In the eye of the beholder.

• Love
Reactions: Callie Arcale
olieolieoxenfree

olieolieoxenfree

Dec 29, 2020
Yes, mine is a protest to the child torture chambers the schools have built to "protect" children

Reactions: Callie Arcale, pthnrdnojvsc and GenesAndEnvironment
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I changed my profile picture to a personification of the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come. I feel it's fitting because Christmas 2021 will likely be my very last Christmas ever if things go according to plan. I think this one suits my actual self more anyway.

This was the video in question:

enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
i picked it when i joined and havent changed it since -- same with my username.

Reactions: Callie Arcale

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
The characters feel very limiting, and I don't know any that would describe me well. I like the silver color. Do you know the difference between gray and silver? Gray is the same gray while silver is many grays. It also feels neutrally charged in many ways.

Reactions: Callie Arcale, Imaginos, GenesAndEnvironment and 1 other person
Jeannine

Jeannine

Dec 16, 2019
Yes, a sketch, which is unfortunately not mine, of a couple sinking during the titanic. wife's all afraid but he seems ready to face the Lord, with heaven's light upon the both of them.

Attachments

• ttn.png
    ttn.png
    235.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Love
Reactions: Callie Arcale and Pen>Sword
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
...ever had that feeling when life with its razor sharp teeth and evil glint in its eye and sneering corner of its mouth fuck'n pounces on you and you not very able to deal with it's onslaught...''
my councillor would advise i consider it to be maybe the beautiful inevitability of death / or heroin's hold on my existence or the fact that maybe i shoulda never taught my pet crocodile to fly!!!
oh just give me the whiskey and the shotgun, sally!

moonchild

moonchild

Student
May 8, 2020
I think it does a good job of embodying how I feel most of the time.

• Aww..
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
I wanted to change the other one to something a bit less than a real person and happened upon the current one while searching music.

Mr. Whippy

Mr. Whippy

lonely hermit
Feb 17, 2020
my pfps are all a shadow person, every single one of them, it's just how i feel around people

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_
Mendex

Mendex

The Sleep of reason produces monsters
Jan 9, 2021
tumblr_pkkwcxEvfq1w46s3lo1_500.gifv
tumblr_pkkwcxEvfq1w46s3lo2_500.gifv
tumblr_pkky6ofmdK1w46s3lo1_540.gif

Is from anime called Welcome to the NHK about a drop out hikikomori who meet a girl.
Then this guy tries to stop the suicide attempt of this girl, commiting suicide he first.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and GenesAndEnvironment
Mendex

Mendex

The Sleep of reason produces monsters
Jan 9, 2021
They really didn't bother at all with realism or immersion, I see.
The girl have stalked the protagonist and the protagonist doesn't give her attention
And want to relationship with his old highschool partner, now a careerist.
>Balzac would be proud of this realism.

Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
*Mayhaps*
NYAstolfo.JPG

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
round and round and round :: different states of mind // different rates of mind.
a million different thoughts / plans but none that actually get me anywhere.

i used to have a leaping crocodile about to attack a baby... my animal nature biting [attacking] at my ankles like The Fool tarot.

think it's time for a change... i project them on the house walls digitally (so I get bored with them quickly!)
when i change them i give myself the illusion i am changing / developing.

fu[kit. next time it's a unicorn with a rainbow mane... i'm taking myself way to seriously and i'm drowning in my own arrogant piss-puddle of depth. forgot my water-wings again...

i kinda liked this one; what with Easter around the corner...
(partners megathread maybe?! mwahahahaha...)

Bad bunny

- ironic how in reality i'm more like a plush toy; and there are real predators on the prowl...

Last edited:
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
TESTSEND: ERROR!!? Import_test_animated giff optimised wouldn't load from photoshop as avatar (frames)
Screen Shot 2021 03 22 at 213831

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
It's just a gif I one day saved. Thought it'd be fitting for this forum since we all wish ctb would be this easy.

I love cute yet creepy things.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
tumblr_pkkwcxEvfq1w46s3lo1_500.gifv
tumblr_pkkwcxEvfq1w46s3lo2_500.gifv
tumblr_pkky6ofmdK1w46s3lo1_540.gif

Is from anime called Welcome to the NHK about a drop out hikikomori who meet a girl.
Then this guy tries to stop the suicide attempt of this girl, commiting suicide he first.
I remember this anime. The suicide episodes were kind of sad though I was ultimately disappointed at how the series ended...

Reactions: Mendex
restforeternity

restforeternity

Student
Feb 17, 2019
Mines the sky, one day ill grow wings and fly away from this world.

• Hugs
Reactions: lofticries
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
When it rains, it fucking pours, but I think I like it...