artificialpasta

artificialpasta

Feb 2, 2020
For some reason I just really like llamas. Childhood thing. I posted a thread on my birthday and @Myforevercharlie showed me this :) It feels so peaceful.

• Love
Reactions: Walilamdzi, not-2-b-the-answer, Green Destiny and 2 others
Dora192

Dora192

Sep 29, 2019
It's my fur baby

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, voyager, Chimera Crow and 4 others
xalltoowell

xalltoowell

Loner, loser and complicated wreck
Nov 3, 2019
Mine is Alyssa from The End of the F***ing World because she is a badass

• Love
Reactions: Evermore, not-2-b-the-answer, HorribleFeelings1 and 2 others
Iamnotperminant92

Iamnotperminant92

Alien visitor
May 4, 2020
Mines of a wooden bridge over a river in my county. The real-world bridge itselfs only significance is it's a nice place to look at the sun sitting over the river.
0B2DE7B1 6533 46BE AFBD 8544691E6A08

The reason I chose it was a bit more abstract/artistic I think. Long empty bridge. Not to jump from but it's a solitary, temporal feeling... if that makes sense? I'm sorry if it's a bit pretentious.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ixkitty, voyager, Evermore and 8 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Mine is a painting I did on the feelings of someone on SS
Add me to discord.... So much easier to talk on there...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: voyager, xalltoowell, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
Spacing Out

Spacing Out

Apr 17, 2020
Night Hawks by Edward Hopper. It's my favourite painting in the world and it captures the essence of my mind, I guess. I struggle with insomnia when my depression gets really bad and cityscapes (or just the city) at night are some of my favourite... aesthetics, I guess. The solitary night, even when amongst people. It all comes together into one big, possibly maladaptive coping aesthetic. I guess it's just beautiful to me and I see so much in it, like it's meant for me (in a non-pretentious way - it just holds a place in my heart). I have a print of the painting on my wall, a low quality one, but I want a bigger one someday.

• Love
Reactions: voyager, xalltoowell, Oyoy and 3 others
NefariousWish

NefariousWish

Apr 30, 2020
He's the man in black, conqueror of the SI

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and HorribleFeelings1
SleepyTime

SleepyTime

Oct 10, 2019
It's my mother's fault...

Reactions: voyager, not-2-b-the-answer and HorribleFeelings1
Eurus

Eurus

Everything Must Cease.
Sep 30, 2019
The symbol on sheiks garments from LOZOOT,my favorite game growing up as a child

• Love
Reactions: Cid9121, Superdeterminist, voyager and 1 other person
HorribleFeelings1

HorribleFeelings1

Its a hard knock life
Jan 18, 2020
The symbol on sheiks garments from LOZOOT,my favorite game growing up as a child
I absolutely love the Zelda series and have played a lot of the games. My favorite is ocarina of time as well

• Love
Reactions: Eurus
D

Deleted member 14573

Feb 2, 2020
I'm a Bellydancer irl, so I wanted an image that represented that.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, voyager, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
BeeLoyal

BeeLoyal

Is Existence Just A Test?
Apr 27, 2020
Lol I know this seems like a silly question but I'm actually curious to see if anyone puts any meaning on their profile picture, I know some don't have any and other make it just funny pictures/memes, but if you chose a specific profile picture for your profile, does it hold any meaning? Mine is a redhead girl who makes a gun with her fingers and pretends to shoot herself in the head with the words "BANG" coming out. Funny story, when I went to high school, I would always do that in my math class because I absolutely hated that class and made me the most suicidal. So that red headed girl represents me (:

hbu??

Yes. A cactus with a flower coming out of it. Basically a deep meaning that beautiful things can hurt a lot

Wow I just came back to this thread to see that my comment wasnt posted so yikes I am posting this now...

Reactions: voyager, thx1138 and HorribleFeelings1
SleeplessSoul

SleeplessSoul

Student
Apr 10, 2020
I'm into Romanticism and my picture is a painting of Thomas Chatterton who influenced a few Romantic poets. He drank arsenic and killed himself in 1770. It might not have been suicide (arsenic was used to kill venereal disease) but he's definitely famous for it.

• Love
Reactions: voyager, Spacing Out, thx1138 and 1 other person
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I like muffins

Reactions: Superdeterminist, voyager, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
NotMeantForHere

NotMeantForHere

I want to go like Marilyn Monroe
Feb 6, 2020
Lol I know this seems like a silly question but I'm actually curious to see if anyone puts any meaning on their profile picture, I know some don't have any and other make it just funny pictures/memes, but if you chose a specific profile picture for your profile, does it hold any meaning? Mine is a redhead girl who makes a gun with her fingers and pretends to shoot herself in the head with the words "BANG" coming out. Funny story, when I went to high school, I would always do that in my math class because I absolutely hated that class and made me the most suicidal. So that red headed girl represents me (:

hbu??
I chose Marilyn Monroe since she died of an N overdose, which is how I would like to die..

• Love
Reactions: Superdeterminist, Bzrluvtriangle, voyager and 4 others
thx1138

thx1138

Student
Jun 28, 2019
My picture is Suicide. :haha:

This is one of my favorite songs by them:

Reactions: HorribleFeelings1
Reiraku

Reiraku

May 5, 2020
Mine's rather self-explanatory.
For anyone wondering, it's from Welcome to the NHK.

• Love
Reactions: Superdeterminist, not-2-b-the-answer and HorribleFeelings1
Aliali1992

Aliali1992

We only live once..i hope
Jan 3, 2020
Yes lol

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and HorribleFeelings1
serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
My picture is of Satou from the anime Welcome to the NHK. Satou is a socially withdrawn hikikomori and I found myself enjoying and relating to his personality a lot. This anime does an amazing job of covering issues such as depression, anxiety, suicide, and depicts how shitty and miserable life can be.

• Love
Reactions: Superdeterminist, voyager, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020

hbu??
mine is an abstract vase of flowers. i don't personally want flowers at my funeral, but it's common courtesy where i am. so it represents what will be when i'm gone

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, HorribleFeelings1 and Walilamdzi
Blue Portal

Blue Portal

May 6, 2020

hbu??
Mine is of a blue portal which symbolizes exiting life. That and it's blue because the afterlife has a blueish tint.

Reactions: voyager, not-2-b-the-answer and HorribleFeelings1
M

Matthias_k

Apr 18, 2020
I see so often the words "People are sheep". That's so not true. Sheep aren't stupid, they are actually very clever. These are my buddies. I don't even feed them and yet every time they spot me they beeeee me right away and run to me to get petted. Stop comparing humans to us, that's insulting.

Screen Shot 05 08 20 at 0721 PM   Copy Screen Shot 05 08 20 at 0724 PM   Copy Screen Shot 05 08 20 at 0729 PM   Copy

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager, a_strange_day, not-2-b-the-answer and 5 others
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
I've always like those spinny hats. I wish I owned one.

I have a helicopter beanie. Wore, all eyes are on you. But it requires speed to take-off.

@Bleu Nuit you have dream buddies!

Any other farm animals ?

• Love
Reactions: voyager, a_strange_day, Matthias_k and 1 other person
Abaigh

Abaigh

Student
Jan 20, 2020
I wanted something more pleasant because of what this site was so I chose my cat but he just passed away so now it's a memorial.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: voyager, enjolras, a_strange_day and 4 others
catsarecool

catsarecool

Remember me for me, I need to set my spirit free
Jul 2, 2020
My pfp is the main protagonist from Persona 3 and he's one of my favorite fictional characters.
I relate to a lot of the journey he goes through in the game, he's shown off pretty distant and aloof. I have a hard time with processing my feelings and letting other people in.
One of the game's themes is accepting death but also embracing life and living. Which is kinda funny for me as a suicidal person but something in it deeply resonates with me. Even if I will to kill myself sooner or later, I want to embrace the good times I've had even if sometimes they've been scarce. I'm grateful for a lot of the people I've had in my life and the memories I've made with them.

• Hugs
Reactions: HorribleFeelings1 and not-2-b-the-answer
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
I am your ticket to peace. I'll be leaving real soon.

Reactions: HorribleFeelings1, not-2-b-the-answer and GonnaGoBye
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
It's Baldur from God of War 4, a game I've never actually played but the character fascinated me. He's the bad guy, but he's also very tormented, and meets a tragic end.

Reactions: HorribleFeelings1 and not-2-b-the-answer
Sadgirl4040

Sadgirl4040

Feb 23, 2021
Sad pic of a sad girl just like me...

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, not-2-b-the-answer and Eurus
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Yes,if l didn't have the responsibility of looking after my dog l'd probably be a not very nice guy, some people have a bucket list! I have a list of the names and addresses of all the people who've wronged me!

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
ixkitty

ixkitty

Let me be Selfish, just this once.
Aug 15, 2020
Because I self injure a lot :) and I love looking at my blood :p

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer