• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
last time i attempted i made the mistake to talk about it to someone so they got worried (i mean yeah obviously), but it kinda prepared me to the next time i dont have SI and can attempt. i know how i supposedly react but as many stated we're all different, even for myself maybe next time i'll try it will fucking hurt but hey at least it kills and leaves the body intact
Well generally, sometimes people do let someone know before they ctb about what they're going to do, I personally don't know why however if it's anything to go by, your experience wasn't bad but from what I've seen, a lot of them aren't that bad, some may be made worse by si potentially or they're disposed to being easily nauseous or have ulcers which may irriate the stomach lining once sn is ingested. A few fair variables to keep mind but nothing you should be unprepared for, at least that's what I think.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
DogSandwich

DogSandwich

You know, like a failure
Apr 4, 2024
From what I understand, yes. Basically. They're is some discomfort in the form of nausea or tachycardia. That's about all you could expect. I mean, you are poisoning yourself, after all.
Get yourself some benzos and take them 60-90 minutes before hand and you'll mitigate the worst of it. Of all the ways to CTB, SN is a gentle grace.
I have a bottle of Klonopin and 200 g of SN sitting in my pantry, waiting for me. It's gonna be fine.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
From what I understand, yes. Basically. They're is some discomfort in the form of nausea or tachycardia. That's about all you could expect. I mean, you are poisoning yourself, after all.
Get yourself some benzos and take them 60-90 minutes before hand and you'll mitigate the worst of it. Of all the ways to CTB, SN is a gentle grace.
I have a bottle of Klonopin and 200 g of SN sitting in my pantry, waiting for me. It's gonna be fine.
I couldn't agree more.