• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

orange-waffle

Sep 22, 2023
I've heard that using SN as a ctb is a fairly peaceful method . It's true that you just fall asleep/ lose consciousness and die?

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
From goodbye threads I've seen posted by members as they have taken it, it can seem to cause raised heartbeat rate and the salty taste can be unpleasant. Some experience vomiting after it's been consumed.
Within a very few minutes most seem to be aware enough to continue posting, however spelling and lucidity deteriorate very quickly. Mostly within 5-10 minutes posting ceases, without any posts indicating great distress or pain.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Hm interesting. I thought the stomach pain, nausea and vomiting are stronger/longer?
That s why I never considered taking SN because I m afraid of these very agonising side-effects.
It s a poison after all and the body will do everything to work against it.
If you re in great distress and pain it is logical you re not posting anymore.
Guess there's the possibility that this period lasts much longer.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
It s a poison after all and the body will do everything to work against it.
That doesn't follow considering there have been people who never vomited with or without AEs and emesis is usually the bodies response to SN and trying to mitigate its overall potential to be fatal.
Hm interesting. I thought the stomach pain, nausea and vomiting are stronger/longer?
That may vary per individual there have been studies about this from intentional ingestion of sn. Less than 20% reported pain, is the pain potentially magnified by si, that seems to be the case but it really depends on what pain is to you and how much of it is too much before you ctb. Furthermore, there just isn't a method that is completely free of pain and or discomfort, the human body is difficult to kill and so, even taking N, you're going to have to deal with SI and will probably feel a lot of emotional turmoil just deciding and administering the drug yourself. There are ways around it as proven before but even these additional items may be difficult to get access to.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
That doesn't follow considering there have been people who never vomited with or without AEs and emesis is usually the bodies response to SN and trying to mitigate its overall potential to be fatal.
I agree but it's hard to prove because people who are dead cannot share their experiences anymore.
I m very sensitive when it comes to this kind of body reactions so it is too uncertain for me personally. Of course that is very individually.
I don't question the fact that it is deadly.

Last edited:
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I agree but it's hard to prove because people who are dead cannot share their experiences anymore.
Well generally, you can gather an idea from shared attempts that didn't go well for one reason or another, after that point, when someone's gone, what data could you really hope to gather.
I m very sensitive when it comes to this kind of body reactions so it is too uncertain for me personally.
I don't question the fact that it is deadly.
Understandably, it isn't a method for everyone for a variety of reasons, besides it's ease of accessibility, I think that some have let their expectations of what it can and can't do as a method get too far ahead, either way, whatever method there is, it's going to illicit a reaction from your body to try to save you.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It depends on what you consider peaceful or painful. You might not like the symptoms or the waiting for a few minutes to unconsciousness but you should also know with ingesting poison and dying comes some degree of discomfort. There is no such a thing as peacefully falling asleep. But from most of the SN reports here or testimonies of Philip Nitschke of the pphe, it is described as not painful or a manageable discomfort, even flue like at most. I have not once seen a report of agonizing pain. Everyone eventually stops updating their post but unconscious has been reported by observers.

aeri

aeri

𑁍ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ
Jan 29, 2020
I've heard that using SN as a ctb is a fairly peaceful method . It's true that you just fall asleep/ lose consciousness and die?
honestly it's quite peaceful
i've tried SN, i didn't die coz i got saved last minute but honestly nothing hurt. it was like falling asleep, suddenly, peacefully

but obviously no experience is the same

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
either way, whatever method there is, it's going to illicit a reaction from your body to try to save you.
That's true and since the OP asked, if you will fall asleep peacefully with SN I think it's important to say, maybe, but maybe not at all.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
honestly it's quite peaceful
i've tried SN, i didn't die coz i got saved last minute but honestly nothing hurt. it was like falling asleep, suddenly, peacefully

but obviously no experience is the same
Hold up, I need to know a few things if you don't mind.

How was it overall from start to the time you got medical intervention, did you take any benzos, how much sn did you take, what are your regimen if you don't mind sharing.

While no experience is the same, I've got the general impression that sn could be a lot worse.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
That's true and since the OP asked, if you will fall asleep peacefully with SN I think it's important to say, maybe, but maybe not at all.
Well, that's the whole point of my post, will it be peaceful for everyone more likely than not, I don't know but it won't be any worse than some of the methods I've seen people use successfully. My thoughts are more neutral to sn, I'm not in agreement of it being entirely peaceful nor am I in the opinion it'll be excruciatingly horrible 100% of the time to the point where it's the last method anyone on the face of the planet should ever consider even when compared to anything else. It's best to be prepared for it but that goes without saying for every other method.

Last edited:
aeri

aeri

𑁍ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ
Jan 29, 2020
Hold up, I need to know a few things if you don't mind.

How was it overall from start to the time you got medical intervention, did you take any benzos, how much sn did you take, what are your regimen if you don't mind sharing.

While no experience is the same, I've got the general impression that sn could be a lot worse.
i dont mind!

i fasted for 48h before taking my SN. i followed stan's guide
before taking my sn i took some paracetamol and hydroxyzine, that's all

it could be worse for sure
i remember moonie's thread loooong time ago, it was the first documentated thread on death by sn. she didn't suffer a lot as well and didn't puke. it was quite a reassuring thread but still very sad

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
i dont mind!

i fasted for 48h before taking my SN. i followed stan's guide
before taking my sn i took some paracetamol and hydroxyzine, that's all

it could be worse for sure
i remember moonie's thread loooong time ago, it was the first documentated thread on death by sn. she didn't suffer a lot as well and didn't puke. it was quite a reassuring thread but still very sad
Yeah, Moons thread is something I read from time to time honestly, still has an impact on me emotionally but not that the dozens of gb threads that I've read don't. They were real people, each and every one of them with their own struggles and it saddens me a lot every time.

How did it take to lose consiousness and would you say the time before a loss of unconsciousness (if you did loss consiousness) was it too long of a wait because of the symptoms being too much to deal with or were they manageable for the most part.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
@aeri What made your attempt fail? Was your SN not pure enough or did you abort?

aeri

aeri

𑁍ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah, Moons thread is something I read from time to time honestly, still has an impact on me emotionally but not that the dozens of gb threads that I've read don't. They were real people, each and every one of them with their own struggles and it saddens me a lot every time.

How did it take to lose consiousness and would you say the time before a loss of unconsciousness (if you did loss consiousness) was it too long of a wait because of the symptoms being too much to deal with or were they manageable for the most part.
so i thought i had failed and i was about to make myself puke in the bathroom. as i walked i fell like twice and then ultimately i fell in there and didn't wake up. i think i lost my consciousness, it was super quick. what i wrote hm i think it was only 15-20 min? i cant really say but i guess it was more. it just felt really really quick.
i was unconscious for 3-5 hours? before being waken up by the emergencies. apparently i'd have died (😭) if they had found me few hours too late

honestly it all felt like i was in a cloud. minus the regret i was feeling, nothing was hurting. maybe it was thanks to the hydroxyzine i was feeling this nice tho

(i hope it doesn't feel like im just telling my life and that's it, im trying to answer as accurately as i can)
@aeri What made your attempt fail? Was your SN not pure enough or did you abort?
a friend called the emergencies on me

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Judging from what OP went through, I don't think it was a question of their SNs purity here, rather they were found early enough to receive Methelyne blue in time and have the effects Methb reversed before it progressed in severity and ultimately, death.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
i think i lost my consciousness, it was super quick. what i wrote hm i think it was only 15-20 min? i cant really say but i guess it was more. it just felt really really quick.
i was unconscious for 5 hours? before being waken up by the emergencies. apparently i'd have died (😭) if they had found me few hours too late
Hang on, That's quite out of the ordinary, you didn't vomit yet you were unconscious for 5 hours even if you lose conscious fast?. Any idea why that happened because 5 hours is such a large time gap for the amount of sn ingested which has caused death in under an hour or less since it is a time-sensitive emergency, it works very quickly and sometimes patients are DOA when they arrive at the hospital.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
(i hope it doesn't feel like im just telling my life and that's it, im trying to answer as accurately as i can)
I can only appreciate you taking the time to even share such an experience considering the courage it takes to even drink it knowing what comes next but luckily, it didn't sound judging bad at all from your experience.

aeri

aeri

𑁍ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ
Jan 29, 2020
Hang on, That's quite out of the ordinary, you didn't vomit yet you were unconscious for 5 hours even if you lose conscious fast?. Any idea why that happened because 5 hours is such a large time gap for the amount of sn ingested which has caused death in under an hour or less since it is a time-sensitive emergency, it works very quickly and sometimes patients are DOA when they arrive at the hospital.
i dont remember precisely how long i was passed out! i suppose it was 3-5 but i dont remember when i did pass out, and when the emergencies found me

(idk what doa means)

i just know i really was dying when i was found, i was all blue and cold and whatever, it was impressive
I can only appreciate you taking the time to even share such an experience considering the courage it takes to even drink it knowing what comes next but luckily, it didn't sound judging bad at all from your experience.
honestly i dont wanna sound toxic or shit but it really wasn't that bad. last time i attempted i made the mistake to talk about it to someone so they got worried (i mean yeah obviously), but it kinda prepared me to the next time i dont have SI and can attempt. i know how i supposedly react but as many stated we're all different, even for myself maybe next time i'll try it will fucking hurt but hey at least it kills and leaves the body intact

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
@aeri Looks like you had won the jackpot in terms of peacefulness and quickness had you not been discovered and saved. And like @Goku Black mentioned you may have over estimated the time, they must have found you fairly quick probably within an hour else it would have been hard to bring you back.

• Love
Reactions: Goku Black and aeri
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
i dont remember precisely how long i was passed out! i suppose it was 3-5 but i dont remember when i did pass out, and when the emergencies found me
Is there perhaps a chance that it was much shorter of a time when they found you because you lost consciousness and time have been a little distorted at that point because besides the fact that you took the dose according to stans guide, I can't see how else it would've taken that long however you could've still died but the large time window confuses me.

Considering that Methb levels are typically 70%, not withstanding any variables like underlying conditions such as those to do with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases, even levels lower than that can be fatal (above 50% has a good chance of being fatal since unconsciousness, cardiac arrhythmia and respiratory depression occur at this stage before death.
(idk what doa means)
Dead on arrival.
i just know i really was dying when i was found, i was all blue and cold and whatever, it was impressive
You were deep in Cyanosis, that's why you were discolored and cold, also you did experience any feeling of breathlessness, if so, was it noticeable at all?

aeri

aeri

𑁍ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ
Jan 29, 2020
Is there perhaps a chance that it was much shorter of a time when they found you because besides the fact that you took the dose according to stans guide, I can't see how else it would've taken that long however you could've still died but the large time window confuses me. Considering that Methb levels are typically 70%, not withstanding any variables like underlying conditions, even levels lower than that can be fatal (above 50% has a good chance of being fatal since unconsciousness, cardiac arrhythmia and respiratory depression occur at this stage before death.

Dead on arrival.

You were deep in Cyanosis, that's why you were discolored and cold, also you did experience any feeling of breathlessness, if so, was it noticeable at all?
there's a chance it was a shorter time. i cant say, i was being very impulsive atm so i didn't look at the time and i cant check when it was

ohhhh. no i wasn't DOA, unfortunately

yes i was really breathless. i couldn't breathe by myself they put me on errr o2? the mask thingie to force you to breathe

T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I personally believe that even if you haven't taken a sedative, it causes anxiety when you wait for SN to start working.

Anxiety can cause any number of symptoms.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
yes i was really breathless. i couldn't breathe by myself they put me on errr o2? the mask thingie to force you to breathe
Yeah, you were intubated but at some stage, even giving someone oxygen doesn't help at all due to high MetHb levels that the O2 cannot attach, while you can maintain the airway which they likely did in your case, it doesn't matter much if the oxygen being supplied cant be used.

Was the breathlessness worrying at all and how soon it start after you ingested sn? This tends to be some of the more common symptoms people have experienced with sn because it's one of the first ones to be experienced although not every experience is the same.
there's a chance it was a shorter time. i cant say, i was being very impulsive atm so i didn't look at the time and i cant check when it was
This leads me to think that you weren't found 5 hours after the fact but possibly 20 mins after ingestion which is why you were able to still saved despite the chance that you could've still died but considering your friend called emergency response, I think 10 mins more or so judging from what I've read in medical literature, you most likely would've died since SN is such a time sensitive thing. You lost consciousness and possibly, weren't aware of exact timing of what happened after this point when you were saved.

Were there any other symptoms that you would describe as uncomfortable or mild as per your experience?

Also, if you don't mind me asking, where did you do it? Since your friend found you and my thought is they were within close proximity of you?

Reactions: rozeske
aeri

aeri

𑁍ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah, you were intubated but at some stage, even giving someone oxygen doesn't help at all due to high MetHb levels that the O2 cannot attach, while you can maintain the airway which they likely did in your case, it doesn't matter much if the oxygen being supplied cant be used.

Was the breathlessness worrying at all and how soon it start after you ingested sn? This tends to be some of the more common symptoms people have experienced with sn because it's one of the first ones to be experienced although not every experience is the same.

This leads me to think that you weren't found 5 hours after the fact but possibly 20 mins after ingestion which is why you were able to still saved despite the chance that you could've still died but considering your friend called emergency response, I think 10 mins more or so judging from what I've read in medical literature, you most likely would've died since SN is such a time sensitive thing. You lost consciousness and possibly, weren't aware of exact timing of what happened after this point when you were saved.

Were there any other symptoms that you would describe as uncomfortable or mild as per your experience?

Also, if you don't mind me asking, where did you do it? Since your friend found you and my thought is they were within close proximity of you?
i dont remember my breathing being a bother with me, i guess it became one after i passed out. i didn't really focus on that

honestly, except the regret, nothing felt bad

i did it at my place, i was talking to my friend through messages they're not in the same region than me but we're in the same country

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
ohhhh. no i wasn't DOA, unfortunately
Oh sorry I didn't mean you😅, I meant from medical cases I've read about, some patients were dead on arrival, given treatment for resuscitation still died.

Reactions: aeri
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
i dont remember my breathing being a bother with me, i guess it became one after i passed out. i didn't really focus on that

honestly, except the regret, nothing felt bad

i did it at my place, i was talking to my friend through messages they're not in the same region than me but we're in the same country
Alright I see, that's another thing people have often stressed about, myself included no less even if I've made with the peace with the fact it will be uncomfortable but how uncomfortable is anyone's guess. While I do have everything I could possibly need like benzos and such, you can't be too sure.

Would you say the regret was because you were found too soon or general SI from the attempt?

Well, that answers things more clearly as to how you were found.