• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Sodium Nitrite
99+% Pure - Food Grade/FCC

Note: We also have Industrial Grade available in 50 lb Bags for non-Food applications

Food Grade - Meets the Food Chemicals Codex - ISO 9001

Our sodium nitrite is in granular form, free-flowing and has 0.1% sodium mono and dimethyl naphthalens sulfonates added. This is intended for manufacturing & food use only. It is not for use in drugs. Made & Packaged in the USA.

Sodium nitrite (NaNO2) is used as a color fixative. It is white to slightly yellowish. It is very soluable in water and is hygroscopic. When exposed to air, it will slowly oxidize into sodium nitrate. This is a strong oxidizing agent.

It is also used in manufacturing diazo dyes, nitroso compounds, and other organic compounds. Also in dyeing and printing textile fabrics and bleaching fibers. In photography, it's used as a laboratory reagent and a corrosion inhibitor. It's also used in metal coatings for phosphatizing and detinning and it is also used in the manufacturing of rubber chemicals. It can also be used as an electrolyte in electrochemical grinding manufacturing processes.
This is the description of the seller for SN should I worry that is bunk SN?

LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Is is used for textiles, and they got the formula right NaNO2
Use the SS Search function to learn how to test your SN. PM me if you have questions.

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Is is used for textiles, and they got the formula right NaNO2
Use the SS Search function to learn how to test your SN. PM me if you have questions.
I learned how to test about 2 mins ago. I get it tomorrow so I'll see how it looks. Do you think is bad if I open it tomorrow and I plan on using it Sunday morning? Or should I test right before?

LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-an-aquarium-testing-kit-rough-version.18188/
I learned how to test about 2 mins ago. I get it tomorrow so I'll see how it looks. Do you think is bad if I open it tomorrow and I plan on using it Sunday morning? Or should I test right before?
I think the tutorial or the SN resources talk about oxidation times. They vary (faster in the presence of water) Don't know the times though.

Reactions: _Minsk and freefrommybody
Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-an-aquarium-testing-kit-rough-version.18188/

I think the tutorial or the SN resources talk about oxidation times. They vary (faster in the presence of water) Don't know the times though.
I was going to do the blood test. Based on the description you would say I got Nitrite and not nitrate? Ps I know I will only know when it's in my possession.

LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Okay, just saw the blood test on another thread. Way easier than the aquarium test strips!

A

Ark

Arcanist
Oct 18, 2019
02 is Nitrite, 03 is Nitrate. Anything over 95% pure will work fine. Blood test is the easiest test. Will turn the Blood dark, fast. Easy to see the reaction.

It will be fine for a day or 2 no problem, it does not degrade or convert that fast. Just make sure to reseal it right after taking out your test sample.

Reactions: _Minsk and Loner
Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
02 is Nitrite, 03 is Nitrate. Anything over 95% pure will work fine. Blood test is the easiest test. Will turn the Blood dark, fast. Easy to see the reaction.

It will be fine for a day or 2 no problem, it does not degrade or convert that fast. Just make sure to reseal it right after taking out your test sample.
Thank you ark. I got scare from reading the post of the fellow that was supposed to ctb didn't feel anything.