• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

infinitiez

infinitiez

Sep 28, 2023
Found a few ratchets at the store today with different sizes, would a small one suffice? (Also the label of the one on the left says its a car ratchet, if that matters) 20240306_190941.jpg
edit: added pen for scale
edit2: they might be all car ratchets, i found these in the car tools section of my local store

Last edited:
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
It does not matter at all, as long as they can stop/restrict the blood flow.

casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
You don't need a big one. The force required to constrict blood flow is much lower than what the ropes are rated for.

I tried one and I failed but it wasn't the rope or ratchet that failed just me.
Also if you can, avoid ones with hooks. If you don't then you'll have to cut off the hooks to make it work. If you don't mind then the process is the same just keep that in mind

infinitiez

infinitiez

Sep 28, 2023
You don't need a big one. The force required to constrict blood flow is much lower than what the ropes are rated for.

I tried one and I failed but it wasn't the rope or ratchet that failed just me.
Also if you can, avoid ones with hooks. If you don't then you'll have to cut off the hooks to make it work. If you don't mind then the process is the same just keep that in mind
May I ask how you failed? I want to learn if I can avoid any mistakes