• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
It depends. When in the midst of my depression, I once had to hold back my tears when I saw children laughing and playing. I wished that was me so badly. They were.. Just... Happy and no one could take that away from them. When it's not so bad, I adore when people are happy. I LOVE when people are carefree and love the hell out of themselves. When people have confidence and are ok with every part of themselves. When people succeed (especially my black and other minority kings and queens) are killing it in life.

• Aww..
Reactions: Azzy69
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yes sometimes I'm envious when I see other people happy and successful while I'm languishing in my private hell existing but not really living. I'am happy for those people with great lives, at least some people get to have high quality lives and I would rather see that than everyone in misery I suppose.

Last edited:
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I
Yes sometimes I'm envious when I see other people happy and successful while I'm languishing in my private hell existing but not really living.
I was trying to think of another word other then jealousy. I think envy is good. Jealousy can be miscrontued as anger so I didn't wanna use it haha. I wish I could be those people. Just I dunno. Normal. I wish I wasn't messed up in my head. People always ask me don't you miss being a kid and I always hit em back with a big resounding NO! lol

Reactions: Final Escape
G

Guizin239

Student
Aug 6, 2019
I don't really interact with anyone in my daily life, so the only contact I have with other people is through the internet. I've been avoiding other sites because I usually come across people talking about their normal daily lives and that just makes me sad. Now it's happening here too.

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I don't really interact with anyone in my daily life, so the only contact I have with other people is through the internet. I've been avoiding other sites because I usually come across people talking about their normal daily lives and that just makes me sad. Now it's happening here too.
Where Is it happening and how frequently to where you wished you were a person on this site? We're all suicidal.

G

Guizin239

Student
Aug 6, 2019
Where Is it happening and how frequently to where you wished you were a person on this site? We're all suicidal.

I see the person frequently, they're very active here. And I understand that we have a good reason to be here, but still. This is a very big flaw in my character that I have struggled with for quite a while. Pathological envy. Telling me of a good experience you had is enough to ruin my entire day.

Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
It makes me sad and confused. For example I see an employee happy and laughing at Walmart and I can't for the life of me wonder why they're happy. I'll think about that shit all day. Then I get sad because I can't ever be happy.

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I see the person frequently, they're very active here. And I understand that we have a good reason to be here, but still. This is a very big flaw in my character that I have struggled with for quite a while. Pathological envy. Telling me of a good experience you had is enough to ruin my entire day.
You're free to message me if you wanna go into more depth about it :)

seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I feel like I've gotten bitter too. Starting last week I've been feeling a bit of hatred on top of the sadness. I even internally wished for someone to suffer. That's not okay. Kinda tells me I need to die soon. Worst part is having to smile and laugh through someone telling you all the great experiences they have. I've been struggling to sleep cause of the stories someone was telling me yesterday.

OreoWellington

OreoWellington

Ready To Die
Sep 28, 2019
I've had the bitter feeling and apathy from being so disconnected and devoid of any feeling.

Last edited:
RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

once rock bottom, always rock bottom
Oct 11, 2019
yes, i sometimes even feel aggression. depends on the person and situation though. one of the worst things is happy couples flexing around.

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
No as I've had periods of happiness myself. I'd hate others to feel the sadness I do x

• Love
Reactions: mynameispaige
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
There are times where I'm genuinely happy for others, all the time actually. Yet, the sadness I feel about how I don't have that happiness follows me everywhere I go. I think to myself that I'm not even asking for too much but other people seem to have what I want effortlessly. It's just unfair.

• Love
Reactions: CFLoser
B

borderline_over

Be still
Oct 5, 2018
I do this thing where I smile really huge and giggle happily around people. People always comment about how happy and smiley I am. I was told once that my laugh is infectious.

This is all a facade. I'm dying inside and am scared to let it show. I want to crawl into a hole and die every time I have to hold a fake happy conversation with someone for more than 2 minutes.

Things aren't always what they seem

Return2Dust

Return2Dust

Experienced
Sep 28, 2019
Yes. I wonder what it's like to be happy and content like other people. I wouldn't wish my sadness or illness or anyone else. I also wonder if there are people who've never experienced depression and how they must feel. Do they have good genetics, a happy home life?

• Love
Reactions: CFLoser
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
No, never.

Sadness of other people tends to bother me way more, since it's a mirror.

LuzurPhagget

LuzurPhagget

Experienced
Sep 15, 2019
I wouldn't say sadness. Sometimes jealousy/envy/bitterness. How "low times" for most of these people are just temporary and all they need is just to be in a relationship and to have a lover/get laid and I'm perpetually stuck in a shit.

On the other hand, watching these people and their lightheartedness and enjoyment of life does genuinely make me smile. Seeing them in states of unhappiness actually makes me feel uncomfortable as my autistic ass doesn't know what to say/do to make them feel better. Feel so useless.

Reactions: ThreeJack
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
It makes me angry and sick to my stomach. Why was I cursed with such an awful disease? Why can't I be happy? I know so many people ask themselves this question every day. But I look at people smiling and I cringe.

Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
I don't have the energy or inclination to think that much about someone else's circumstances. It's like being sad because water is wet. But I did envy my friends when I was younger, so it could be an age thing.

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Yeah, it kinda does.
Specially when it's people of my age or near my age gap.
Just as you i don't get any "crazy" feelings towards these people, not even good old jealously.
It just makes me sad seeing all these people finding enjoyment in life while i'm spending my early 20's depressed and miserable, looking for a way to kill myself.

Oct 12, 2019
Actually it depends if it was someone i have recently talked with or am friends with, id feel happy and proud of them but sometimes i can't help but feel jealous towards others who i don't know personally. But when other people are sad i am sad too bc sadness is contagious (sad gang unite!!). If others were laughing then that is contagious too, but sometimes i can help but feel like i am worthless compared to happier people with more friends etc.

Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
It does for me, but I don't feel any hatred towards anyone, just sadness
Other people being happy makes me a little less sad, because it gives me the reassurance that life isn't all shit for everyone and one day I might get better.

Reactions: Ruffian