• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Does talking about suicide make you feel more suicidal or less?

• Most definitely

Votes: 14 15.9%
  • Not at all

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • sometimes

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • depends on how I am feeling on any given day

Votes: 36 40.9%

• Total voters
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Honestly, I don't feel anything.

Currently, for me, talking about suicide is like talking about the weather.
For my brain this is completely normal and nothing out of the ordinary.

I would probably feel better if I went to a good psychologist and the psychologist opened me up completely.
In a situation like this, talking about suicide would probably make me feel better in the long run.

But I don't go to a psychologist, so at this point I don't feel any specific emotions when talking about suicide.
Literally nothing.

I only feel emotions at night when I am alone with my thoughts.

Reactions: thebelljarrr
T

Tired_birth_1967

Nov 1, 2023
At my age of 57, I have lived long enough to see living as just the time that exists between birth and death. I can't see anything important in this. it's just something automatic that everything alive does. In the human case, all that exists is everyone's struggle to suffer as little as possible before dying. In particular, my greatest achievement is being able to die quickly and unexpectedly from a heart attack. but like everyone else I'm in the lottery of death. talking about wanting to shorten this stupid, meaningless thing is comforting.