• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

lucas28481

Feb 26, 2024
Anyone who has ordered sodium nitrite, did it come in packaging that makes it obvious that that it had chemicals? I live with my parents and i don't want to be busted. P.O. box is not an option because the shipping company doesn't deliver to P.O boxes

Last edited:
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Depends where its from, the chemical companies will ship it in bottles with the brand and safety details etc.

If its from some sketchy guy from a darknet market probably just a vacuum packed bag most people have gotten.

Reactions: lucas28481
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
It depends on the quantity, if you took a lot, you may have the police to deliver it in person because ...
sodium nitrAte = BOOOM
sodium nitrIte = death
Buy the right one

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Anyone who has ordered sodium nitrate, did it come in packaging that makes it obvious that that it had chemicals? I live with my parents and i don't want to be busted. P.O. box is not an option because the shipping company doesn't deliver to P.O boxes
Yeah I think you've got the wrong one. "Ite" is right and "ate" is bait.

restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
I received mine from MDS and the packaging was discreet, there was nothing about chemicals on the label.

E

Ephemeron

human trash
Dec 17, 2023
Yeah I think you've got the wrong one. "Ite" is right and "ate" is bait.
I wonder how many have gone and bought sodium nitrAte by accident... I remember when I first heard of this method, I mixed up the two myself. Luckily I didn't try to buy it.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
what place is MDS? I've been looking for a while for SN
MDS is now known as DMC and you're too new with too fewer posts for anyone to be sharing with you ATM.

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
If you get it from a reputable company yes. They want to make it obvious and put warning signs because it is dangerous and not intended for cbt.

L

LostInTheWoods

Oct 28, 2023
But is it possibile to buy from a normal and reputable company? I dont think they sell it to normal people since its dangerous

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

In great pain. Suicide in progress (hopefully).
May 28, 2023
Depends where its from, the chemical companies will ship it in bottles with the brand and safety details etc.

If you get it from a reputable company yes. They want to make it obvious and put warning signs because it is dangerous and not intended for cbt.

Does it show on the packaging though? I mean, do you get the bottle just like that, or does it come in some sort of more "conventional" packaging, like an Amazon order?

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
Does it show on the packaging though? I mean, do you get the bottle just like that, or does it come in some sort of more "conventional" packaging, like an Amazon order?
Mine came in a discreet brown box. The actual sn has labeling on it.

Reactions: Daxter_87