Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
I know the handbook has you mixing 11-15g of the stuff with water, but would it be effective to put the powder in say...size 00 gel capsules and swallow them that way? Along with the antiemetics and antacids of course, prior to taking the SN. I have a terrible gag reflex (yay eating disorder) and I'm afraid if I drink something super salty it'll make me throw up regardless of the antiemetic.

Reactions: lv-gras
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Mix it with water

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
M

Madrid27

Student
Jul 24, 2018
Hi duqu It can be in capsules, but they say it can take longer to take effect and you can have more pain.

Reactions: bag.of.cats and lv-gras
Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
Hi duqu It can be in capsules, but they say it can take longer to take effect and you can have more pain.

Would that still be the case if I took a large dose of thorazine (antipsychotic I take to sleep) and benzo's too?

Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
I just got back from hospital with butalbital and Zofran. It may not work for you ( and I think I mentioned my body it's a huge fan of barfing, but um not used to taking it and I for a bunch) now I could do, medicine to be sleepy, Benzos 45mg by the 24th a couple amitriptyline, clonidine - nice low heart rate....and 18 butalbital....I've not had them in so long....just enough amitriptyline that I'm used to...? Where'd you leave off....getting tired very fast!!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals