• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
Question in the title. Also, does anyone have any experience with IC? Do customs seize SN packages often? Are their shipments discreet? Do they ship to PO boxes? Also, they also required IDs of over 21, but I am under 21, is it a must to send a picture of ID to them? Will they reject my order if i'm under 21?
SN above 5% legally needs a permit to import into my shithole of a country, so I am concerned if it gets seized by other country's customs often. thank you!
Oh and if you have experience of shipping SN into SEA/SG, please DM me :)

F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
They ship globally, whether they ship to Singapore you'd have to ask them.

For ID they'd probably reject if they ask and you're under 21. But they may not ask. Again, it's something you won't know till you try.

The shipment is discrete in the sense it's just a white cardboard packaging , but it does say curing salt or something to that effect on the customs label. It doesn't seem to have a problem getting through customs in most places, customs don't have that much time.

Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
They ship globally, whether they ship to Singapore you'd have to ask them.

For ID they'd probably reject if they ask and you're under 21. But they may not ask. Again, it's something you won't know till you try.

The shipment is discrete in the sense it's just a white cardboard packaging , but it does say curing salt or something to that effect on the customs label. It doesn't seem to have a problem getting through customs in most places, customs don't have that much time.
thank you!
thats what being an LGBT minority in a ultra conservative country gets u :')

D

darkwater

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
ok sorry, I just see how Europe have so many problems right now. And I think if I lived in Singapore I wouldn't be here. But with you, of course, it's different.

Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
ok sorry, I just see how Europe have so many problems right now. And I think if I lived in Singapore I wouldn't be here. But with you, of course, it's different.
No problems! I'd kill to be born in europe (EU), maybe I wont even have to CTB there, but sigh