• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Fifi2

Dec 11, 2023
Hi everyone, long time lurker but just made an account here. I have been struggling to find an SN source that will ship to my address (in Canada) for many months now, but I may have finally found one based in the US. They have 2 types of SN listed. One says "Sodium Nitrite, Granular, Lab", the other says "Sodium Nitrite, Granular, ACS". I have a couple concerns.
1. No where in the description of either product does it list the purity of the SN, so I have no idea if the SN I am ordering is pure enough to CTB with.
2. I have no idea how discreet packaging may be, so I am very nervous that my partner will find the package before I do and may become suspicious, or, it will get seized by customs when my package is entering the country, and that I may end up getting a wellness check.
I'm thinking what I'll do is order one bottle of each type of SN (500g each) and test the SN from each bottle to see if they are pure enough, and if there is much difference between the two. The order has been placed, but is still pending payment. I am very anxious about submitting my payment info. So much could go wrong, but at this point I am becoming desperate.
Do any of you know of the source I am referring to? It is based in the US and it's initials are PAS. If you know, and have ordered from them, did you receive your order? Was it discreet? Was the SN pure enough?
Thanks everyone. Glad to finally be a part of this community.
Update: Bit the bullet and paid for the order. Now processing. I am so nervous but I really need this to work out. Hoping it will arrive before the new year so I can take the drink as new years eve turns into new years day. If not, I guess I'll just have to suck it up and do it sometime in 2024. Will provide further updates.

Last edited:
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Not super knowledgeable on SN, so here's a thread for you to look at. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-method-comprehensive-guide-sn-method.121672/

PLEASE PLEASE TEST YOUR SN USING THE BLOOD TEST AND AQUARIUM TEST WHEN IT ARRIVES. I DONT know your source, but it sounds sketchy and the lack of a % is a bit concerning especially since you say it's US based. I won't be able to tell you much, but feel free to shoot me a pm of the source and I'll look into it.

Reactions: Goku Black
F

Fifi2

Dec 11, 2023
Not super knowledgeable on SN, so here's a thread for you to look at. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-method-comprehensive-guide-sn-method.121672/

PLEASE PLEASE TEST YOUR SN USING THE BLOOD TEST AND AQUARIUM TEST WHEN IT ARRIVES. I DONT know your source, but it sounds sketchy and the lack of a % is a bit concerning especially since you say it's US based. I won't be able to tell you much, but feel free to shoot me a pm of the source and I'll look into it.
It's definitely sketchy, they give very little information about the product. But I ordered anyway out of desperation. It's the only source I could find with any potential. I will absolutely do the blood and aquarium test on both bottles when they arrive. I would pm you the source but I think my account is too new. Don't have the proper permissions to pm others yet. Not sure if you are able to initiate the conversation?

Goku Black

Goku Black

Mod
Jun 5, 2023
It's definitely sketchy, they give very little information about the product. But I ordered anyway out of desperation
That's odd, I don't see the trouble in giving you the information you wanted.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Don't have the proper permissions to pm others yet. Not sure if you are able to initiate the conversation?
Afraid not, but I'm glad to hear you are taking necessary precautions. There's a lot of scammers out there who either don't care or just pretend to in order to get your money. As Goku Black said, it is odd they don't have that information (usually the purity is one of the most obvious things on these sites, even when it's a scam) and I wouldn't get your hope up too high. How much did you pay and for how much?

F

Fifi2

Dec 11, 2023
Afraid not, but I'm glad to hear you are taking necessary precautions. There's a lot of scammers out there who either don't care or just pretend to in order to get your money. As Goku Black said, it is odd they don't have that information (usually the purity is one of the most obvious things on these sites, even when it's a scam) and I wouldn't get your hope up too high. How much did you pay and for how much?
The "ACS" SN was $32 for a 500g bottle. The "Lab" SN was $18 for a 500g bottle. All in after shipping it was around $83 USD. Which when converted to CAD ended up costing me around $116. If it turns out to be a scam, I'll be disappointed but I guess I'll just have to deal with it and start the hunt for a different source.

Reactions: Abyssal