• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Probably not. I think some suicidal people are smart but, in my case, I'm stupid as hell
Go and do a MENSA home IQ test and see what the result is. The fact that you found this place and had the capability to discuss it here proves otherwise. School and all that shit is NOT an indication for IQ or intelligence.
many scientists, painters, mathematicians and others who had a high QI, had a psychiatric problem. This rule does not apply to all cases but studies have shown that geniuses have "something".
It depends on country. Example : UK the average IQ is 100. However even going 5 points above it is trouble.

You need to check a study on Intelligence and Neuroticism. You don't have to be top 2% to have issues. Few base points over the average can still ruin your life.

Last edited:
K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
I've heard so and it seems logical to me. A friend ones told me: "have you ever seen a person with down-syndrome being unhappy?". It's an interesting thought. Ignorance sure can be blissful.
As I understand it there's some possible positive correlation between depression and high IQ as shown by at least some scientific studies on the subject. I'm not super informed on the subject though, so grain of salt.

Also, since everyone's sharing personal stories, anecdotally I do have a high IQ (gifted) and have struggled with depression my entire adult life. So, you know.

Incidentally, I do think my IQ has played a role in that. I think it often creates a certain distance from others. At least in my personal experience. But that's very anecdotal.
I don't know if scientifically it is related, all I know is my experience. I don't have super high IQ, just above average, and I've felt isolated all my life due to being very different from others.

My sister spent several years of our lives complaining about my intelligence and saying she lived in my shadow. My boyfriend felt minimised by my intelligence in university. For several years I felt bad for being intelligent and felt that that affected the people around me. I always feel very different from other people and that continues to this day and is the main reason for why I wanted to ctb. Isolation haunts me.
Do you hide it at all?

I also have a high IQ (I fall into the "gifted" category) and I have an automatic tendency to hide it somewhat. At least with a lot of people IRL.

Reactions: Kit1 and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
It's all percentages at the end of the day. IQ of 60 just means that chances of things like self awareness are extremely low. Self awareness is a huge contender for depression and just feeling like you are in a constant void.

It's pretty similar to how most people think "oh having a high IQ means life will easy as you can solve all the problems". When problems are linked to people and they have the power you hit a brick wall.

I think sserafim may be coming from something I experience. I'm going to say don't take this the wrong way before I explain it. I think I've been masking for 2 and half decades. What it's done is mixed up my brain and only recently has it gone into overdrive where people have been telling me they aren't happy but are smiling all the time. Even my parents say "come on let's see a smile" it's so moronic and nonsensical but that's how my brain views things. So when I was young and in Italy there was a girl called Ilaria and she had Down syndrome. At that age I still didn't really like people and do things myself but I would make a stone castle (beach had stones not sand) and she would watch and copy. From my photo graphic memory she was always smiling or had the creases just above the top lips which to me was "happy". At my age now - 35 I know this isn't the case at all but just faces in general and what the are doing are so conflicting (to me anyways). A lot of people have been saying "oh but you looked happy" when I was heavily masking and heavily depressed.

Just a take on things. I don't know. I'm fucked up anyway.
My IQ was tested as 120 when I was a kid, and my sister's was tested as 130. She goes to an Ivy now lol. Everything has always come easily to her even though she has ADHD. I guess that's the perk of being gifted haha. Personally, I'm not great at test taking so I think my IQ may have been even higher. I think that successful people have high IQ and EQ. The world is a very social place, socializing is inescapable. Sadly my EQ is nonexistent (due to ASD), I think it's like negative lol.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and davidtorez
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
The problem with above average IQ in society today is that you'll most likely tend to question things. Even when I got forced to go to church (even though my background is mixed - part Jewish as well ironically). I said - why are we going to a place with multiple people a saying the same phrases and nonsensical songs over and over again and drinking wine from a chalice that everyone else is drinking from. I was 9/10 years old.

You get older and then you realise that if church was bad everything is about to get WAY WORSE. School prepping you for work slavery. Here's a nice definition of it:

It is not a commonly known fact that the education system used in most of the world today is based upon a Prussianpublic education system, usually referred to as the Prussian Model, introduced in the early 1800s for producing obedient soldiers (Prussia was a former state of current day Germany).

BUT you still have to take part! You don't like those subjects? TOO BAD - you have to do them. Not good at them? YOUR FAULT. You don't study enough, you are lazy, etc etc.

I'm not going to explain people in companies or even running my own business because they are all the same.

Worst part? You can't escape. Even when you try (I moved country just to get a "normal" job) so I could be near the animal sanctuary. NOPE. No connections so no jobs. Doesn't matter on my IQ or Spanish or anything.
I really relate, the thing of questioning church was exactly what I did. I always questioned a lot of things.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
My IQ was tested as 120 when I was a kid, and my sister's was tested as 130. She goes to an Ivy now lol. Everything has always come easily to her even though she has ADHD. I guess that's the perk of being gifted haha. Personally, I'm not great at test taking so I think my IQ may have been even higher. I think that successful people have high IQ and EQ. The world is a very social place, socializing is inescapable. Sadly my EQ is nonexistent (due to ASD), I think it's like negative lol.
But here's where the spanner gets thrown in. I'd meet a contractor (the guy is pretty low IQ wise) but he's able to do basic tasks and earns a good living. How did he do this? Rich parents and father is also in that industry. It's like starting a Resident Evil game and having a rocket launcher instead of a knife - of course things are going to be easy. Even if he failed - can do whatever he wants due to the resources.

Also IQ along isn't the be all and end all. People that effectively wanted to give me a bribe (we aren't talking little money) in the property world is absurd. I'd tell them put in on their offer as it would go to the owner plus I don't want to partake in illegal shit. Ironically most people in power are doing illegal shit and all get away with it and get more resources. World is backwards. That's the hard part. Once you see that you really fuck your life because you actively know that the result is through people manipulation, lying, cheating, gas lighting, bending truth, etc.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
But here's where the spanner gets thrown in. I'd meet a contractor (the guy is pretty low IQ wise) but he's able to do basic tasks and earns a good living. How did he do this? Rich parents and father is also in that industry. It's like starting a Resident Evil game and having a rocket launcher instead of a knife - of course things are going to be easy. Even if he failed - can do whatever he wants due to the resources.

Also IQ along isn't the be all and end all. People that effectively wanted to give me a bribe (we aren't talking little money) in the property world is absurd. I'd tell them put in on their offer as it would go to the owner plus I don't want to partake in illegal shit. Ironically most people in power are doing illegal shit and all get away with it and get more resources. World is backwards. That's the hard part. Once you see that you really fuck your life because you actively know that the result is through people manipulation, lying, cheating, gas lighting, bending truth, etc.
Money talks

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I really relate, the thing of questioning church was exactly what I did. I always questioned a lot of things.
It's funny when people say "it's god plan" well if it's his plan you got no say in it lmao. You don't want cancer? FUCK YOU - here you go. That sort of thinking is just delusion territory.

That's why I'd rather be below 60 IQ. At least you wouldn't think about all this existential and void shit.
Money talks
Yep. Haven't had an email from the autism society yet and it's been 2 months. 36 month wait NHS or £3,800 for fast track. Money money money - that's all you need - solves all the problems.
Oh and to add to this. You'll get further in life from just charisma alone. You can be as thick as a plank of wood but it will help you. Just look at celebrities. Most of them are ignorant, follow the heard mentality and can't think critically HOWEVER people pay them up the wazoo to "support" them. Don't get me started on profiles of narcissism, sociopathy and psychopathy.

Last edited:
E

escape_from_hell

Student
Feb 22, 2024
I used to think smart = pessimism.
But it is probably something more along the lines of intelligence allows you imagine realistically how things can all go wrong.
The big driver will still be mood, pain, misery, and so on, which are not necessarily caused by intelligence which can also allow a person to be cunning, earn lots of money, and otherwise establish a good life.
Intelligence may help them correctly surmise when they truly are finally fucked though, causing an earlier suicidal drive than blind hope.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I used to think smart = pessimism.
But it is probably something more along the lines of intelligence allows you imagine realistically how things can all go wrong.
The big driver will still be mood, pain, misery, and so on, which are not necessarily caused by intelligence which can also allow a person to be cunning, earn lots of money, and otherwise establish a good life.
Intelligence may help them correctly surmise when they truly are finally fucked though, causing an earlier suicidal drive than blind hope.
This is when stuff like autism and other traits get thrown in the mix. You are intelligent and have the capacity to be cunning but you DONT. Because it makes you feel dirty. So you are now going down the route of the void. If you are narcissistic then only your image matters so being cunning to push your own self image is the best way to do it.
Intelligence allows you to analyse the situation or problem plus the multitude of resolutions that are fixed to them. When you see patterns of how the world works and it makes no sense (just creates more problems) you aren't in a position to change it because you aren't in a position of "power" and/or the group want to continue with the status quo (even if it is completely and fundamentally broken).

Look at people with "fast life" strategies. They'll do risky things as well as impulsive things - sky diving, road racing, cave diving, etc. The personality traits of these types of people who like these activities are pretty much clustered into "fast life" grouping.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Oh and to add to this. You'll get further in life from just charisma alone. You can be as thick as a plank of wood but it will help you. Just look at celebrities. Most of them are ignorant, follow the heard mentality and can't think critically HOWEVER people pay them up the wazoo to "support" them. Don't get me started on profiles of narcissism, sociopathy and psychopathy.
How do you develop charisma?

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
How do you develop charisma?
From what I've read - we can't unfortunately. Due to masking and inter personal relationships (the way we interact with people).

We can fake it but it leads to massive depression and burn out:

- being non combative and extremely co-operate (even if the person or group is vastly opposing to your thoughts/morals/values)
- become extremely conformitive and do not stick out otherwise others may perceive you as a threat so you won't gain their trust
- have an appearance that matches the person or group e.g don't wear expensive clothes if dealing with people who are more working class as they may resent you. They may see you as not one of them.

I mean that's my life experience and reading on it but it can't be learnt.

And having a lot of knowledge and talking about it indefinitely (due to autism and hyperfocus) is not charisma even though a normie may see you are being this due to how passionate and knowledgable you are in a subject. If the subject changed to (I don't know let's say the group all loved wardrobes) and you have no knowledge or interest in it - you've now become the orbiter.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
This is when stuff like autism and other traits get thrown in the mix. You are intelligent and have the capacity to be cunning but you DONT. Because it makes you feel dirty. So you are now going down the route of the void. If you are narcissistic then only your image matters so being cunning to push your own self image is the best way to do it.
Intelligence allows you to analyse the situation or problem plus the multitude of resolutions that are fixed to them. When you see patterns of how the world works and it makes no sense (just creates more problems) you aren't in a position to change it because you aren't in a position of "power" and/or the group want to continue with the status quo (even if it is completely and fundamentally broken).

Look at people with "fast life" strategies. They'll do risky things as well as impulsive things - sky diving, road racing, cave diving, etc. The personality traits of these types of people who like these activities are pretty much clustered into "fast life" grouping.
Why do the group want to continue with the status quo (even if it is completely and fundamentally broken)? I don't understand this
From what I've read - we can't unfortunately. Due to masking and inter personal relationships (the way we interact with people).

We can fake it but it leads to massive depression and burn out:

- being non combative and extremely co-operate (even if the person or group is vastly opposing to your thoughts/morals/values)
- become extremely conformitive and do not stick out otherwise others may perceive you as a threat so you won't gain their trust
- have an appearance that matches the person or group e.g don't wear expensive clothes if dealing with people who are more working class as they may resent you. They may see you as not one of them.

I mean that's my life experience and reading on it but it can't be learnt.

And having a lot of knowledge and talking about it indefinitely (due to autism and hyperfocus) is not charisma even though a normie may see you are being this due to how passionate and knowledgable you are in a subject. If the subject changed to (I don't know let's say the group all loved wardrobes) and you have no knowledge or interest in it - you've now become the orbiter.
I never understood how to become part of a group lol. I've never felt like I was part of one. I don't know why their opinions and subjects change and shift so fast. They also seem to have a hive mind where everyone agrees and does the same thing

Last edited:
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Why do the group want to continue with the status quo (even if it is completely and fundamentally broken)? I never understood this

I never understood how to become part of a group lol. I've never felt like I was part of one. I don't know why their opinions and subjects change and shift so fast. They also seem to have a hive mind where everyone agrees and does the same thing
lol. I had the blinders on for a long time. If each person in the group has something to benefit (even from the broken system) they do not want to change it. I said to someone I know why don't you apply for other jobs as they told me if was destroying his health (back problems from an office!!). Said he couldn't. To me it sounds like the money is the only factor to destroy his body. To me that makes no sense. But to him and A LOT of individuals this is completely normal. I didn't get it for a long time.

Even in school. Other boys would like gaming however because I was very into it - solitary activity, can work on it myself, no distractions - I was called the nerd - I wasn't even in the nerd group. Yeah so never fit in for most places. In the UK a lot of people seemed to be brainwashed by football as well - at school it was almost like a cult and people would talk about players as if they were their own family.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
lol. I had the blinders on for a long time. If each person in the group has something to benefit (even from the broken system) they do not want to change it. I said to someone I know why don't you apply for other jobs as they told me if was destroying his health (back problems from an office!!). Said he couldn't. To me it sounds like the money is the only factor to destroy his body. To me that makes no sense. But to him and A LOT of individuals this is completely normal. I didn't get it for a long time.

Even in school. Other boys would like gaming however because I was very into it - solitary activity, can work on it myself, no distractions - I was called the nerd - I wasn't even in the nerd group. Yeah so never fit in for most places. In the UK a lot of people seemed to be brainwashed by football as well - at school it was almost like a cult and people would talk about players as if they were their own family.
I guess if someone benefits from the system (no matter how small), then they don't want to change it. People are self-interested at the end of the day. They only look out for their own interests and gain. I agree that people's primary reward is money. Everything in this world is about money because everything depends on it. You even need money to pay for basic needs (food, shelter, water), which should be human rights and shouldn't have to cost anything. This is probably the reason why capitalism hasn't been overthrown yet (human selfishness, self-interest, and greed).

I don't understand how people are so into sports. I don't know why they get so emotionally invested in the team they like. Personally, football (soccer here in America) is just a bunch of people kicking around a ball for me. I feel no connection with the players or game, and I don't see anything interesting about it. Soccer does seem like a cult. I think that people have like a parasocial relationship with the players or something

Last edited:
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I guess if someone benefits from the system (no matter how small), then they don't want to change it. People are self-interested at the end of the day. They only look out for their own interests and gain. I agree that people's primary reward is money. Everything in this world is about money because everything depends on it. This is probably the reason why capitalism hasn't been overthrown yet (human selfishness, self-interest, and greed).

I don't understand how people are so into sports. I don't know why they get so emotionally invested in the team they like. Personally, football (soccer here in America) is just a bunch of people kicking around a ball for me. I feel no connection with the players or game, and I don't see anything interesting about it. Soccer does seem like a cult. I think that people have like a parasocial relationship with the players or something
I've run a business but I didn't see capitalism. Here's what I saw - crony capitalism, corporatism and champagne socialists. I don't believe our current system is capitalism where you can build things up yourself and make exchanges to bette yourself.
Sports are a massive distraction from very bad issues. This is going more conspiracy but it's bread and circuses for the masses - if they don't concentrate on the 1% fuck heads who are being absolute cunts and hoarding all the resources and making everyone become peasants for them then they can do what they want. It's not race, colour, where you live, etc. it's who has the resources and who's gaining the most.
Ironically (and I read a lot of autistic get into this sport) is that at one point I started playing golf. You do it on your own, it's outdoors, I could see wildlife (which I already liked), it's physics (ball speed, angle of attack, club path, swing speed, etc). It's kind of the only sport that is very different to all the others. Unfortunately you need a lot of time for it and money is another issue (as usual).

• Informative
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I've heard so and it seems logical to me. A friend ones told me: "have you ever seen a person with down-syndrome being unhappy?". It's an interesting thought. Ignorance sure can be blissful.
I think that all of humanity is stupid that are in the verge of self-annihilation.

LuvMeMusic

LuvMeMusic

Student
Jan 24, 2024
From what I've read, it's actually the opposite. People with a high IQ appear to have an overall higher quality of life than people with a low IQ. Some studies suggest that there is no measurable correlation, while other studies suggest that people with an average or below-average IQ tend to be less happy than people with an above-average IQ.

druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
I consider myself to be fairly intelligent (people have often told me so). However, I know plenty of highly intelligent people who seem perfectly content with their lives. Based purely on my own experiences, I don't think intelligence has anything to do with it. As for "IQ," I wouldn't trust that as a measure of intelligence as it has been highly criticized for many years, its connection to racism and eugenics being just one ugly aspect of IQ tests to speak of.

Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
High IQ people get a much better treatment from society, have well-paid and meaningful jobs, access to a healthcare system that the majority of population does not have. That said, they are far less vulnerable to depression.

Countries where the IQ rate is low are usually those with the highest suicide rates( even though many fatalities in these countries are not even counted because these people are treated like animals)

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Go and do a MENSA home IQ test and see what the result is. The fact that you found this place and had the capability to discuss it here proves otherwise. School and all that shit is NOT an indication for IQ or intelligence.
All I did to find this site was search up "Pro suicide documentaries". I know this site isn't pro suicide but I had to use their terminology if I wanted to get anywhere and I used the word "documentaries" in the hopes that I get some searching results due to it being 'educational'. I'm not smart at all, I'm actually extremely stupid. I lack common sense and basic tasks confuse and overwhelm me. For example, I still don't know how to tie my shoe laces.

Though, even if I was smart, it doesn't matter as intelligence without social skills is pointless in this world anyway. Neither is intelligence useful if I never wanted to live to begin with

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Personally I don't believe in IQ. I was told at a young age that I had one [I vaguely remember being pulled in for a test at age 7], yet I have made many mistakes that most wouldn't. I feel stupid all the time. I don't think it's ND, though. I think I'm just weird.

My high IQ made me educationally gifted. I was put in a class with the same peers for years until high-school, and we kept to ourselves, relatively disconnected from the rest of our grade. My peers knew I was abnormal when I did not, and their preferred bullying method was ostracization and comments from afar (so far that I wouldn't understand/hear until much later). I still feel like I was misplaced because they were a lot smarter than me.

Being in that program set me up for suicidality. I left paranoid, anxiety ridden, and believing it'd be best for everyone if I dissapeared.

J

juna

Death is the only truth...
Mar 4, 2024
I think it is true. A fool is happier than a genius. Most people are average and happy. Foolish people don't have interest to ponder about the deeper truths of life, they are lucky. Also, intelligence is different from scoring high grades.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I've run a business but I didn't see capitalism. Here's what I saw - crony capitalism, corporatism and champagne socialists. I don't believe our current system is capitalism where you can build things up yourself and make exchanges to bette yourself.
Sports are a massive distraction from very bad issues. This is going more conspiracy but it's bread and circuses for the masses - if they don't concentrate on the 1% fuck heads who are being absolute cunts and hoarding all the resources and making everyone become peasants for them then they can do what they want. It's not race, colour, where you live, etc. it's who has the resources and who's gaining the most.
Ironically (and I read a lot of autistic get into this sport) is that at one point I started playing golf. You do it on your own, it's outdoors, I could see wildlife (which I already liked), it's physics (ball speed, angle of attack, club path, swing speed, etc). It's kind of the only sport that is very different to all the others. Unfortunately you need a lot of time for it and money is another issue (as usual).
I guess entertainment itself is a massive distraction from very bad issues. It is bread and circuses for the masses so they have something to focus on instead of pondering the real questions. They keep the masses fed, happy, and obedient, like sheep. Why are people okay with being peasants and working to make rich people even richer though? Because they gain just enough to feel content? I always thought that the wealth inequality gap was so weird. Most of the wealth in the world is concentrated in the hands of very few people, the billionaires. I heard that they own more wealth than the rest of the world combined. There's a very unequal distribution of wealth. Normies don't gain a lot from being wageslaves though, they're just average and mediocre. How have they been subdued to not strive for more?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kit1
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I guess entertainment itself is a massive distraction from very bad issues. It is bread and circuses for the masses so they have something to focus on instead of pondering the real questions. They keep the masses fed, happy, and obedient, like sheep. Why are people okay with being peasants and working to make rich people even richer though? Because they gain just enough to feel content? I always thought that the wealthy inequality gap was so weird. Most of the wealth in the world is concentrated in the hands of very few people, the billionaires. I heard that they own more wealth than the rest of the world combined. There's a very unequal distribution of wealth. Normies don't gain a lot from being wageslaves though, they're just average and mediocre. How have they been subdued to not strive for more?
Normies are happy as long as it pays their rent/mortgage and food. They don't want to rock the boat. It's not billionaires that are the exact problem. It's a wider issue than that. It's when let's say a family owns a big house, can go on holidays when they want but they still want more - more assets to gain more resources - these are the largest types of clients. I met one billionaire and they want everything very private. Dealt with his team and associates but the rich people (not at the billionaire level) seem nice but I know deep down they want to hoarde as much as possible and fuck everyone else. In the UK I would say people with assets above £2m (clean, no mortgage) are the biggest offenders of this. They'll take on way more properties and mortgage get to the max so now they are a portfolio of £10m+.
I got into this field just because my father knew someone in the field and just told me to do it. I hate it though. It's on its last legs anyway. Just want to deal with the autism stuff and then go down assistance route. No future here in the Uk or Spain or any western country.

D

deathslament

Student
Mar 16, 2024
Why you would even think it would?
Suicide is an independent thought and act.

Reactions: Kit1
Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
Why you would even think it would?
Suicide is an independent thought and act.
Less intelligent people seem more NPC-like imo. They don't seem to question much about our existence, purpose, meaning of life, society, etc. Overthinking also seems to be less of a problem for them, but I don't know of course. I just thought that there could be a connection.

D

deathslament

Student
Mar 16, 2024
Less intelligent people seem more NPC-like imo. They don't seem to question much about our existence, purpose, meaning of life, society, etc. Overthinking also seems to be less of a problem for them, but I don't know of course. I just thought that there could be a connection.

I know a guy (also part of my trauma) who is less intelligent and is nothing NPC like, and does question a lot of things.

• Informative
U

Ulrich

Mar 6, 2024
It is a matter of character and not intelligence proper.
There are many highly intelligent people who are able to function normally while meeting the demands of whatever it is life throws at them. These are people we would call well-adjusted. To me, it requires a certain amount of intelligence to realise that one can only further themselves in the world by playing ball; that is, trying to maximise their utility, whether that be socially or in their occupation.
I think examples of, say, philosophers has less to do with intellect and more with character. Just as an ascetic, perhaps.
Rimbaud is an interesting case of someone who was both in his relatively short lifetime. The latter in his early life and the former in the remainder of his adulthood.
Though the case may be different in the modern age. If Schopenhauer were alive today, he would likely be disgusted by how the world turned out and end it there and then.

• Informative