• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Otaku

Otaku

Experienced
Mar 2, 2024
Like does getting high on drugs or getting drunk off alcohol make the pain of existing a little easier for a moment. Cause it's getting unbearable but I can't even figure out how to die...but alcohol tastes disgusting to me ngl still I'm willing to try it.

There is a reason why people say drugs/certain medications are bad.

I could list a whole page of negative things. But as many has already wrote. It's not worth it.
As for medications. Well, it's actually just a nicer way for sayings drugs. Because almost any drug you find, is used in the medical field.
There are some medication though, that are abused. That can give you huge relief. It can almost erase any anxiety, erase stress...the time when it actually works.

But with most drugs, you get withdrawals if you brain and body becomes accustomed to them. One other thing is, if you're already mentally unstable in some ways, drugs/medications can worsen it.

There is a lot of different drugs. And for it to be easier to understand, you can label them pretty much.

Alcohol
Stimulants...
Downers.. ( Including Pain-medication and anxiety medication)
Psychedelics
Dissociatives

Can you tell me what it is you are seeking from drugs? What is it you want for them to do for you? Then i may be able, to give you are more qualified answer. Are we talking depression and though.. or? Because your mindset matters in some cases.
If you are seeking something to turn of the brain a while. Then i would not touch something that stimulates your mind ( cocaine, and ecstasy for instance)

I don't know if you have tried going to a doctor/ seeing a psychiatrist. Because they would need to get involved, if you wanted to get it legally. Because..i don't wanna recommend anything. because i know too little about your situation. And imo if you get involved with drugs, and have a mindset that is destructive enough, it could turn out to be a disaster. So you need to think really good about this, and be very very careful.

A last thing. REMEMBER... If you are determined to to do it. Then GO SLOW in the beginning. This is NOT toys.

Last edited: