• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
It depends on what do you mean by the term "god".

Dying of boredom because you're supposed to be an everlasting, all-knowing creature with no boundaries, that no matter what, will always know the outcome of his actions?

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
We are our own gods.
e14691b7c20de50835286d60011a09ed.jpg

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
On my last delusional rampage I thought I was god. Or being led by god. It was incredible. The highest of highs. To feel divine and to walk as if invincible.. to fear nothing and to feel infinite.. amazing.

But, you come back to earth and realize you'll never feel that again. So you die.
Yep had "The god trip" also. consciousness can be a powerful thing. I'm convinced that our thoughts reside in our consciousness and are not a product of a brain. Our physical bodies are the beginning of consciousness but after we are fully self aware it's independent of the brain, we become a "mind". The body was but a seed the real growth begins when we leave the husk.

Reactions: I've waited so long
M

millennial

Jul 12, 2018
I don't know about being God, i've never really thought about that. But sometimes I wish I were a being that expierenced no emotions. I mean just imagine that. No sadness, or angriness or hate. But then you also can't feel things like happiness. But what matters it; if there's no sadness, then there logically can be no happiness, and therefore the concept wouldn't even exist.

maktubler

maktubler

May 22, 2018
On my last delusional rampage I thought I was god. Or being led by god. It was incredible. The highest of highs. To feel divine and to walk as if invincible.. to fear nothing and to feel infinite.. amazing.

But, you come back to earth and realize you'll never feel that again. So you die.

I know exactly what you mean. I thought I was Jesus incarnate and the Antichrist simultaneously. A prophet sent by God who was God. I still go back there during my manic phase. Being an invincible man on a divine mission on earth.

I understand why bipolar people tend to CTB. Coming back from that high to incredible low lows over and over again takes its toll on the mind.

Reactions: Justanotherconsumer