• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Josef2000

Josef2000

Forsaken One
Nov 5, 2019
I've taken a very bad reaction to Sertraline and went into a coma in the past and I now plan to ctb using this medication as soon as I get my hands on it.
Once I get my hands on it and take it I'll let you all know and say my goodbyes.

Sertraline overdose only failed in the past because of medical intervention although I have great plans to avoid this

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
I've taken a very bad reaction to Sertraline and went into a coma in the past and I now plan to ctb using this medication as soon as I get my hands on it.
Once I get my hands on it and take it I'll let you all know and say my goodbyes.

Sertraline overdose only failed in the past because of medical intervention although I have great plans to avoid this
are you allergic to it?

Josef2000

Josef2000

Forsaken One
Nov 5, 2019
are you allergic to it?
I'm not allergic but I took an overdose with a pretty small amount which put me into a coma and gave me rhabdomyolysis although it was excrutiating I would still do it again but avoid medical treatment

H

hellodarkness

Dec 8, 2020
Sertraline is incredibly easy to obtain with an RX because it isn't really a drug of abuse. Is there a reason you don't want to get the RX? I doubt it would be hard to get given your circumstances. ykwim

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
No, it's prescription only in UK.
You may get it on the Dark Web, but I reckon it would be expensive.