• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

barty1013

Oct 24, 2019
Thanks for the idea - from what I've seen of Lyme disease, I think it would have brought me way lower by now. That one's a genuine bugger. Mine's more of a creeping inconvenience (well, when the hands stay steady anyway).
Just to let you know, I have it, and it really can be a variance with everyone's response and ability to fight it off, depending on the food you eat, stress, all kinds of factors. My issues from Lyme are nothing compared to some people I know, who have been bombarded...for me, it's neuropathy and gut issues, and they come and go, so I have a similar level with it. I have cervical stenosis which causes other problems, and sometimes it gets confusing as to what is causing what. I also had a virus in my 20's for seven years, and in that case, it was actually quite consistent, so it can work either way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul