• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ericwilkinson

ericwilkinson

Jun 25, 2019
I have a foot fetish. Not just an interest but an actual fetish where I require female shoes (pumps, leather boots, high heels, ballet flats) to masturbate. I wasn't able to masturbate until 19 because I didn't know how to. I used my hands but they never worked so one day my mother invited over her friend for a sleepover and she wore sexy leather boots. I took them to my bedroom, rubbed the head of my penis on them and ejaculated for the first time.

I now can't masturbate with anything else. I don't have money to buy shoes but even if I did, the smelly shoes worn from a woman is all that can get me aroused. What would you do in my situation?

Terminally drunk

Terminally drunk

Student
Aug 29, 2018
go to your nearest op shop or hand me down store etc. or thrift shop, give some sob story you want to buy your mother a present an you only have $2. idk get creative.

Charlielodge

Charlielodge

Jul 14, 2019
I have a foot fetish. Not just an interest but an actual fetish where I require female shoes (pumps, leather boots, high heels, ballet flats) to masturbate. I wasn't able to masturbate until 19 because I didn't know how to. I used my hands but they never worked so one day my mother invited over her friend for a sleepover and she wore sexy leather boots. I took them to my bedroom, rubbed the head of my penis on them and ejaculated for the first time.

I now can't masturbate with anything else. I don't have money to buy shoes but even if I did, the smelly shoes worn from a woman is all that can get me aroused. What would you do in my situation?
What's wrong with masturbating to the girl in your pic? ‍♂️

Reactions: Strumgewehr
Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019
Hahaha! You could always ask your cousin to leave behind a few pairs of shoes after her visit. Did you ever work out where everyone would be sleeping?

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

No, but Quentin Tarantino would say you have good taste.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Well, you could make like Al Bundy and work in a shoe store (but probably get fired).

Reactions: Terminally drunk
Firecaste

Firecaste

Experienced
Jan 5, 2019
no

Edit: but i think i like legs, women wear skirts a lot, i usually get distracted by their bare legs as i'm walking down the street.
But i remain stone faced and aloof.

Last edited: