• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ericwilkinson

ericwilkinson

Jun 25, 2019
Just getting extrmely jealous and suicidal of my neighbours (well parents neighbours anyway) having a party and pretty sure I smell some weed and seen many wine bottles. Here I am trapped at home with no money, can't get welfare, still looking for jobs etc...

I'm going through benzo/alcohol withdrawal. I'm on trintellix (ssri) but it's shit to be honest. Whenever I get money, I take codeine, nicotine patches, and buy a joint of weed for €5.

namemanthedeadman

namemanthedeadman

Still Breathing :(
Jul 28, 2018
I smoke pretty much daily at this point, I'll kind of just go on stints where I'll really wanna do it, then just calm down. I've always kind of been a fan of anything that will put my mind in a different state ig.

I also loved adderall, I don't have ADD/ADHD, so I just feel really stimulated like everything I do is super important and I have the capability to do anything, I also feel like socializing comes easier. Which is why they were wayyyy too addictive, so I stopped taking those a while ago.

I won't lie tho, there is a special place in my heart for benzos, they helped me through some issues and I luckily never had to face the withdrawal which unfortunately you had to experience OP :(, if you don't mind me asking, do you regret taking benzos in the first place? Were they prescribed?

P

paul29

Jun 3, 2019
Cannabis - legal in Canada - has been a huge part of my recovery. I never tried it before this year and was outright against it. Now I know better. But not all strains are equal! Most make me worse rather than better. It is a very small number of very specific strains that help me. And the strains that help me best might be different from the best ones for someone else. I'm becoming a bit of an expert on the subject. I've also been on benzos and trintellix - I know them well. PM me if you'd like to discuss.

Tazmaniac

Tazmaniac

Aug 6, 2019
Cannabis - legal in Canada - has been a huge part of my recovery. I never tried it before this year and was outright against it. Now I know better. But not all strains are equal! Most make me worse rather than better. It is a very small number of very specific strains that help me. And the strains that help me best might be different from the best ones for someone else. I'm becoming a bit of an expert on the subject. I've also been on benzos and trintellix - I know them well. PM me if you'd like to discuss.
What's your favorite terpene profile? I live in a legal state, and Cannabis saved my life, special certain terpenes interact in certain ways, then the CBD and entourages effect...lot of science behind the most wonderful medicine in the world :-)

P

paul29

Jun 3, 2019
I do homemade strain infusions into oils and creams.
The strains that work best for me are in the Haze family - e.g., Lemon Ice, Mango Haze, Haze Berry.
I also know some strains that have made me absolutely batshit crazy - e.g., Orange Creamsicle, JTF.
Still trying to find a reliable nighttime indica.
I know the terpene concept, but given the way I consume, I phrase things in terms of strains.
Don't have the science background I'd need to translate the latter into the former.

ReverendGreen

ReverendGreen

Sleepy
Jun 27, 2019
Weed tends to make me dissociate pretty badly and causes depersonalization issues so I try to avoid it. Makes my social anxiety a million times worse too. Always been jealous of others who can handle it and have a good time.
I do enjoy taking phenibut once or twice a week. If there was a way to have the phenibut feeling everyday without any severe consequences, I'd be a lot happier.

Reactions: Janebb, Halo13 and AtomicNewt
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
I'll do literally anything I can easily obtain, never done needles though. Favourite drugs of the past year have been weed + tobacco, alcohol, benzos, and a bit of coke here and there

Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Wish I could afford to smoke weed daily, it's typically £10 for one gram which is fucking shit tbh. It will clearly never be decriminalized or legalised in UK either. Politicians and gov don't give a shit it's medicinal qualities and will continue to deny it has any. They are terrified of people being healthy and happy.

Apart from that I'd like to try mdma but never had it, I think I will get some LSA soon from HBW seeds, those are legal but nice for a short term high once the nausesness has worn off.

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
@Xaphous

Those prices are shocking, would instead recommend Gr ye own :wink:

Reactions: Xaphous