• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
I think they did mention May Day but without making the point that it was a major communist holiday with all sorts of obligatory marching around that was absolutely not a good idea amid billows of radiation.

Yeah I guess with the time limitations of a mini-series they abridged a lot. There were quite a few huge time jumps as well. Overall good though.

Reactions: Soul
Boonks

Boonks

Lowlife
Mar 2, 2019
I need a movie that will pull me in me because I am not easily distracted, usually I am 99% in my demonic mind whatever I'm doing.
I most like psychological thrillers, anything creepy and that does NOT have a happy ending because that annoys the crap out of me. Something like Gone Girl... along those lines. Or The OA, I quite enjoyed that series. would be nice if it had some psycho characters and a bit of blood is nice too.
I know netflix has different movies in each country so this might not work but I think a lot of the movies are the same. maybe. sorry I am so lame I can't even pick a movie but just thought you guys might have some cool suggestions
Watch No Good Deed with Idris Elba.

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
IMO the best film on Netflix and possibly the best film in recent years is SNOWPIERCER.
Critics have predicted it will become a true cult classic. You'll love it.

HitchHiker

HitchHiker

Student
Jun 23, 2019
Into the Wild is an amazing film, brilliant sound track too

Reactions: SinisterKid and blanketyblk
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Into the Wild is an amazing film, brilliant sound track too
this was sad, brilliant and totally engrossing. highly recommend watching it.

Reactions: HitchHiker and SinisterKid
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019