• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

JustSomebodyNew

JustSomebodyNew

Emery (He/Him)
Mar 17, 2023
This is my first post on here and I haven't been on this site for very long but I have been looking on this site for ways to CTB that are available to me; however, almost every time that I see a method that sounds accessible, painless, and something I think I could be able to pull off, I look in the replies and see a ton of people warning not to use it for whatever reason whether that been brain damage, extreme pain, SI, or just unreliability in general. I'm looking for a method of CTB that doesn't require money, is pretty fast, doesn't involve much gore, painless or mostly painless and pretty easy to do. I understand that there aren't many methods that fill these requirements but If anyone has any suggestions I would be extremely grateful, and I am glad to be joining this website/community for however long that will be.

Reactions: lessthanperfect
Live or Let Die

Live or Let Die

π—•π—²π˜€π˜ π˜„π—Άπ˜€π—΅π—²π˜€, π—Ÿπ—Όπ—Ÿπ——
Mar 15, 2023
I'll write this assuming you're absolutely certain you wish to follow through in CTB. One method I will forever recommend to members who search for ways to CTB is Carbon Monoxide Poisoning. Get some articulated plastic tubing, run it from the exhaust pipe of your car to the window and tape it so it's airtight. Grab some drinks, turn on your car, and watch some YouTube or something. After some time you'll feel tired or sleepy. After "falling asleep" you will painlessly pass away. However this is probably one of the more expensive methods as you need a car. Though probably most accessible and least painful, no gore involved.

However, there are some symptoms of CO Poisoning that resemble those of the flu. You may experience the following: Nausea, Vomiting, Fatigue, Dizziness, Headache, and Chest Pain to name a few. This is probably the most peaceful way to go as overdosing on medicine can have adverse affects depending on the medication chosen and your medical history. Hope this helps.

If you're still on the fence as to whether CTB is the right choice. Stop considering it, try and figure out ways to improve the life you have, as it's the only one you have, and ever will. My PMs are always open.

Reactions: lessthanperfect
Xisalittletired

Xisalittletired

Knee-deep in the poacher's dream
Feb 17, 2023
This is my first post on here and I haven't been on this site for very long but I have been looking on this site for ways to CTB that are available to me; however, almost every time that I see a method that sounds accessible, painless, and something I think I could be able to pull off, I look in the replies and see a ton of people warning not to use it for whatever reason whether that been brain damage, extreme pain, SI, or just unreliability in general. I'm looking for a method of CTB that doesn't require money, is pretty fast, doesn't involve much gore, painless or mostly painless and pretty easy to do. I understand that there aren't many methods that fill these requirements but If anyone has any suggestions I would be extremely grateful, and I am glad to be joining this website/community for however long that will be.
Carbon monoxide poisoning seems to check most of those boxes, at least if you fall asleep before setting things up, probably. My uncle's family almost all accidentally fell victim to it, but they were awake luckily and were just complaining of bad headaches. I assume if you slept/used sleeping pills while it worked its magic, you'd probably go out peacefully, but I'm not too educated on this method.

Live or Let Die

Live or Let Die

Mar 15, 2023
Carbon monoxide poisoning seems to check most of those boxes, at least if you fall asleep before setting things up, probably. My uncle's family almost all accidentally fell victim to it, but they were awake luckily and were just complaining of bad headaches. I assume if you slept/used sleeping pills while it worked its magic, you'd probably go out peacefully, but I'm not too educated on this method.
great minds think alike lol, my post says the same thing. I do wish they are certain this is what they want though.

Xisalittletired

Xisalittletired

Feb 17, 2023
great minds think alike lol, my post says the same thing. I do wish they are certain this is what they want though.
I saw your post immediately after submitting mine and just went, oh, lol. But yeah, I hope OP can decide what they want to do in their own time. It's my preferred method, to be honest, but I can't go through with it since I live with other people at the moment.

Live or Let Die

Live or Let Die

Mar 15, 2023
I saw your post immediately after submitting mine and just went, oh, lol. But yeah, I hope OP can decide what they want to do in their own time. It's my preferred method, to be honest, but I can't go through with it since I live with other people at the moment.
It's quite a good method, but if you don't have a car, nearly impossible to achieve. Which is unfortunate because during the time it takes for death to occur, you could enjoy yourself, watch videos, have some laughs, and die peacefully with a smile on your face.

JustSomebodyNew

JustSomebodyNew

Emery (He/Him)
Mar 17, 2023
I'll write this assuming you're absolutely certain you wish to follow through in CTB. One method I will forever recommend to members who search for ways to CTB is Carbon Monoxide Poisoning. Get some articulated plastic tubing, run it from the exhaust pipe of your car to the window and tape it so it's airtight. Grab some drinks, turn on your car, and watch some YouTube or something. After some time you'll feel tired or sleepy. After "falling asleep" you will painlessly pass away. However this is probably one of the more expensive methods as you need a car. Though probably most accessible and least painful, no gore involved.

However, there are some symptoms of CO Poisoning that resemble those of the flu. You may experience the following: Nausea, Vomiting, Fatigue, Dizziness, Headache, and Chest Pain to name a few. This is probably the most peaceful way to go as overdosing on medicine can have adverse affects depending on the medication chosen and your medical history. Hope this helps.

If you're still on the fence as to whether CTB is the right choice. Stop considering it, try and figure out ways to improve the life you have, as it's the only one you have, and ever will. My PMs are always open.
Thank you for your response! I appreciate your input! However, I live with people currently and I don't own a car sadly.
I unfortunately am very strapped for cash but some of the other people I live with do own cars and I could probably do this method in one of their cars (although I consider that kind of disrespectful or rude) I will look into this method If I am unable to find any other methods that suit what I am looking for. Thank you again for the reply and offer of PMs, and I apologize if anything I say sounds strange or hard to read, english isn't my first language.

• Love
Reactions: Live or Let Die
mondo9k

mondo9k

Feb 5, 2023
I thought I heard the newest cars were built to put out much less carbon monoxide so less likely to work. Like used to be you didn't even need a hose just be in an enclosed garage. But now you need to run a tube. But now even that's not enough. Correct me if I'm wrong. Obviously a tesla ain't gonnna work. Or read PP handbook for why they don't recommend it. PP handbook is free to read on this site.

Last edited:
JustSomebodyNew

JustSomebodyNew

Emery (He/Him)
Mar 17, 2023
Thank you for replying! another user has also mentioned this method and I had not previously heard of this way to CTB and I am grateful for this information. I do not own a car currently because I do not have much money, especially enough to spend on a car (but please let me know if there is another way to do this other than using a car.)
I live with other people currently but some of them do own cars and I have a time frame within my days that I might be able to do this method although I do see that a disrespectful in a way to CTB in someone else's car. Thank you for insight into this and I do value your reply, I am sorry If the things I am saying sound strange or hard to read, english isn't my first language.

Iva

Iva

Mar 4, 2023
I have also heard that newer cars make it impossible to kill yourself with carbon monoxide because of catalytic converters. The easier method would be through charcoal burning in an enclosed space such as a car. That's the method I plan to use if I can't get a hold of SN.
I plan on taking SN after I've set the smoldering charcoals in the airtight room with me. Two methods at once to ensure CTB

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish that I did, and if I did I would be long gone from this world at this point. To be honest, I don't really think that methods exist like how you are describing, as after all we exist in this anti suicide society that purposely makes suicide to be something that is so hard to succeed with. If methods like that existed I doubt that there would be all these endless threads on here. I wish that suicide is much easier but unfortunately it's just not the reality. And I think that with methods it has to be a personal decision deciding what is best as it just depends on the individual and what can be accessed, the fact that suicide is so difficult and inacessible is the only reason as to why I'm still trapped here as well.

Xisalittletired

Xisalittletired

Feb 17, 2023
Thank you for replying! another user has also mentioned this method and I had not previously heard of this way to CTB and I am grateful for this information. I do not own a car currently because I do not have much money, especially enough to spend on a car (but please let me know if there is another way to do this other than using a car.)
I live with other people currently but some of them do own cars and I have a time frame within my days that I might be able to do this method although I do see that a disrespectful in a way to CTB in someone else's car. Thank you for insight into this and I do value your reply, I am sorry If the things I am saying sound strange or hard to read, english isn't my first language.
I understand completely, some objects that you can get carbon monoxide poisoning from are as listed:
-gas boilers
-gas cookers and clay ovens
-gas or paraffin heaters
-wood, gas and coal fires
-portable generators
There was a user here who used this method with a portable generator. I hope you the best <3.

Reactions: JustSomebodyNew
N

NeetAccount1

Jul 2, 2020

This doesn't work if you have a catalytic converter made in the last 15+ years

L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
Sadly, I don't know of any. There was a book that someone on another forum recommended that explained the painless methods. However, those seem to cost money. I mean, a gun is most likely to work. But I'm not sure if it's painful or not. Plus, there's the small chance of surviving. In all of the methods, painful or not, one has to know what they're doing. I'm sure there's a painless way that's accessible to the person who has the means to acquire it. However, humans intend to save us all from mean ol' death. So, CTB as a whole is demonized and talk of it is mostly censored.

"Death scare hooman"

Live or Let Die

Live or Let Die

Mar 15, 2023
This doesn't work if you have a catalytic converter made in the last 15+ years
tbf you could just cut it off. most cats look relatively similar and are placed in mostly the same areas, although most cars are too low to the ground