Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
I take pleasure in knowing the fact I'm still here must make certain bullies nash their teeth, if they even have teeth.
God, this. There were people who said in my back : "he won't be alive in a few years"
Like, this could be a reason why I'd like to stay alive.
Concerning teeth well... I'll focus on mine.

Reactions: Meditation guide
0utsider

0utsider

Dec 9, 2020
I don't think I'll be missed when I'm gone. I've been alone for as long as I can remember. I haven't made enough of an impact on anything or anyone to be remembered for.

Its reassuring in a way, strangely.

Reactions: EnnuiCat
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
I used to but now I'm more worried of my impact on me if I stay alive. Selfish? Maybe. But you get to a point where it HAS to be about what's best for you.

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms, Eurus, MindFrog and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
I really only worry about my parents. I'm the "miracle" child and they have a lot of their own mental issues. They fight a lot and I worry that my suicide will make things more difficult for them. Sometimes I think about my friends, but they are all aware that my suicide is a possibility. I think they'll be okay.

I try to not worry because, really, I'm not responsible for anyone's feelings. If I end up killing myself it will be my choice, when I just can't take the pain anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: NegativeSymptoms and MindFrog
EnnuiCat

EnnuiCat

Completely Catawampus
Nov 20, 2020
I have people who love me. They would be devastated if I were gone. But the responsibility I feel toward them makes staying around worse. I don't want to be loved or needed. I just want to be alone so that I can CTB without the guilt. There are times when I really think about that and it stops me. Then there are times when I just don't care anymore, the anguish and sadness being just too great.

Reactions: StuFin